Options

Season 10.5 Is Now Live!

Comments

• Options
    dariel23dariel23 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    tahnalos wrote: »
    dariel23 wrote: »
    while i am here forever alone cuz my gf doesnt play with me :(:'(

Why not spend quality time with your girlfriend then?

oh i do, but sadly today while i am off, she is working. thats why i am forever alone today :(
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Well it looks like the Iconians won the war. It's been over 4 hours now... BUt last night was also almost unplayable. The game was rubberbanding like crazy and the lag this morning before the game was taken down was horrible. DCs that used to happend once or twice a day were also happening like 3 to 4 times an hour. I love the game but I would probably love it a lot more if I could actually play it now and then,,,
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Totaly agree with Krilldarn. you would have More time And you could make a better Test before you make a huge STO Riot. :worried:

As far as riots go, this has been quite the Quiet Riot.

https://youtu.be/Haypxj24_Uw
  • Options
    supergirl1611supergirl1611 Member Posts: 809 Arc User
  • Options
    krilldarnkrilldarn Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    mattaol wrote: »
    that means rolling back everyone who got a t6 ship then that would be a outrage and they would have to credit those ships again etc. probably more of a hassle i would think btw i meant a new t6 ship the zen etc.

there is no reason as to why they can not run a query on the current player database extract account names of lockbox ship wins... and re-credit and the c-store will have a history of the transactions too...
  • Options
    dariel23dariel23 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    i think Stargate online would be a bit better than this. :) would atleast be worth this sorta waiting and so.
    And i demand my 210 million energy credits i spent on keys Back! this waiting was not worth it. next time remind me to Buy keys off exch after 24 hours of flawless working Sto after something interesting or good. :pensive:

i demand a small donation, my fundation
  • Options
    deadbrkwarriordeadbrkwarrior Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    x1c3c0ldx wrote: »
    Great release cryptic, can't believe how smooth things are going. Excellent work.

am I sensing sarcasm lmao
  • Options
    jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    lol. no... they wouldn't roll back anyhow, probably. but.. i'd be more than happy if they would do so. but atleast when season 11 comes out i will not be foolish enough to buy 500 mil worth keys in ec.
    It is Fairly Obvious that They Don't Want me to Stick around.

08E90F14F47C7BC013D19B2D5E9591D78C4185F9
  • Options
    mattaolmattaol Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    yeah i need a tier 6 for my romulan pay up lol
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User

Blasphemy I say. It's just better to watch Sir Patrick in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvNMYqWZ4BM I don't even like people and I enjoyed this one.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User
    lol. no... they wouldn't roll back anyhow, probably. but.. i'd be more than happy if they would do so. but atleast when season 11 comes out i will not be foolish enough to buy 500 mil worth keys in ec.

500 mil is nothing bro. Do that on 20 toons, because of the cap ( account 2 bil, each toon, 1 bil ). Seriously, if yer whining about 210 mil, then 500 mil, sounds like yer just bragging, cause no way could you have bought 290 mil worth of keys with the servers down. Just saying yo.
  • Options
    Quiet Riot? idk. forums are gettin quite alot of posts here. i barley read all that comes out and write ofc and new comes allready.

• Options
    keravnioskeravnios Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    NOBODY LIKES THE NEW FORUMS.
  • Options
    t-3 hrs until the wife gets home.. hope she lets me play tonight.. if the get this thing live anyways :/
  • Options
    aflovettaflovett Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    To the administrators of the servers, would you like some help fixing the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    trygvar13 wrote: »
    Well it looks like the Iconians won the war. It's been over 4 hours now...
    T'Ket rage-killed the servers when she saw she got her Iconian butt kicked again in the mission.

L'Miren was not pleased to spend time in the server room again as it's impractical for her hoverchair thingie.

#TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    tamujiin wrote: »

500 mil is nothing bro. Do that on 20 toons, because of the cap ( account 2 bil, each toon, 1 bil ). Seriously, if yer whining about 210 mil, then 500 mil, sounds like yer just bragging, cause no way could you have bought 290 mil worth of keys with the servers down. Just saying yo.
    spread the love bruddah i need dat ship yo

• Options
    ray339ray339 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    for all those people who wanna see some pvp to kill time until servers are back online...

www.youtube.com/channel/UCwH-LPb1kYoPPK_2HWUBUdg/feed

hope u enjoy :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Quiet Riot? idk. forums are gettin quite alot of posts here. i barley read all that comes out and write ofc and new comes allready.

We're a pretty civil bunch in comparison to, say, the WoW crowd.
  • Options
    oh lol. i can make up an easy 1k of master keys. just dont have the will to. and surley not untill i am totaly satisfied with the game. and that means No lag, or little, No GAME crashing every 50 sec.

• Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Great release cryptic, can't believe how smooth things are going. Excellent work.
    yeah, for a text based game this isn't bad at all, get the odd little stutter every now and then on a page refresh, but thats what your going to get with 90's hardware.. so aside from that can't complain.​​
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • Options
    and that annoying server not responding bs
  • Options
    tamujiintamujiin Member Posts: 321 Arc User

oh lol. i can make up an easy 1k of master keys. just dont have the will to. and surley not untill i am totaly satisfied with the game. and that means No lag, or little, No GAME crashing every 50 sec.

So.... yeah, okay den you go do dat.

• Options
    jonathansouthjonathansouth Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Typical STO every time their is an upgrade the TRIBBLE up I don't think their has ever been a new season or midseason patch that hasn't resulted in a weeks or so of maintenance
  • Options
    tamujiin wrote: »

So.... yeah, okay den you go do dat.
    care to donate to my charity for a tier 6 ship seriously doe i need dat ship

• Options
    groomofweirdgroomofweird Member Posts: 1,045 Arc User
    qziqza wrote: »
    yeah, for a text based game this isn't bad at all, get the odd little stutter every now and then on a page refresh, but thats what your going to get with 90's hardware.. so aside from that can't complain.​​

Lol, "an enraged mutated server hamster blocks your path..."
    Nimoysig1_zpsr79joxz3.jpg
    "If this will be our end, then I will have them make SUCH an end as to be worthy of rememberance! Out of torpedos you say?! Find me the ferengi!".
  • Options
    quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    while in a sense it sucks but i completely understand for the down time ,sometimes these things take a little time
    #1jobPhil :)
  • Options
    lol. i think the whole todays Maint. is going to end like.. after 12 hours of it. i bet PWE and Cryptic will lose a ton of money. i'm sure in one thing. they are not getting my money after this. 100% sure in this if something doesn't change for the better.

• Options
    chivs116chivs116 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Well it is nice the DEV's take down STO as soon as problems are 1st seen...but has anyone seen any update since it got taken down - UK no play time today!!!!
    4058756.jpg