test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 10.5 Is Now Live!

Comments

• Options
    chilleulechilleule Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Was just talking to Ricossa "We have a couple of possibilities that we're working with. Still tinkering."

that sounds really soothing >.<

• Options
    anjc#8825 anjc Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    This is my gift to all that are on the fourm hoping the game will go live. (oh, and i do reccomend that the devs watch it when their work is complete, it is very funny.
    youtube.com/watch?v=PANRt1cHKI4

change the "I" between K and 4 to a "L"

• Options
    paulno1paulno1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    https://youtu.be/XwdyNKpzk1Q
    So yet again EU players don't get to play the shiny new content because Cryptic couldn't run a successful update if their jobs depended on it.

You know it was coming.....
    Entrusted to protect all Planet's in the Federation
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    STO, the gift that keeps on giving.
  • Options
    hellstedthellstedt Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    As I learned a lifetime ago, back when WoW released: never play on patchday ;)
  • Options
    deadbrkwarriordeadbrkwarrior Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    it would be a real gift if this thing would ever go live
  • Options
    jaturnleyjaturnley Member Posts: 1,218 Arc User
    Are we going to get a blog or post detailing the cool new stuff obtainable through the fleet research lab?
    There isn't a lot of cool stuff. There are:

* New sci consoles that give you a full mod to one ability (say PartGen) and a half bonus to another (say grav gens), as well as a damage bonus based around exotic damage.
    * New kit modules and kit frames designed to give you one of the lesser used abilities from another class
    * New boffs, doffs, and missions
    * The shining feature is extra trait slots (rep ground, rep space, rep active, and starship) that are really expensive (but worth it).

That's really about it. The trait slots make it worth doing, but the rest is pretty build-specific.
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Those hamsters are better actors than you would think.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    thokstathoksta Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    Ok someone pick what TNG episode i will watch next! Your favorite one, first answer wins! GO!
    I'll Have Ten Chocolate Sundaes.
    tumblr_n0u8f6dVVb1svlvsyo2_500.gif
    I'm in a really bad mood.
  • Options
    bughunter357bughunter357 Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    shpoks wrote: »
    I for one am glad to see that the new management under Ricossa is continuing to slowly but surely clean up the mess that D'Angelo left.

guess you never notice but this mess was around long before the last guy in charge so blaming D'Angelo is a low blow.
  • Options
    phalanx01phalanx01 Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    Love the title... Season 10.5 is NOW live... hehe
  • Options
    shpoks wrote: »
    I for one am glad to see that the new management under Ricossa is continuing to slowly but surely clean up the mess that D'Angelo left.

guess you never notice but this mess was around long before the last guy in charge so blaming D'Angelo is a low blow.

Correct patch issues has been around since way way back when esd was a big circle and exploration missions gave you credits for gear.
  • Options
    chilleulechilleule Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Offtopic:

Thats sweet, i just changed from pc to mobile phone, ans guess what: I have site navigation at the bottom of the thread O_O :D
  • Options
    shackrambo36shackrambo36 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Any update?
  • Options
    thoksta wrote: »
    Ok someone pick what TNG episode i will watch next! Your favorite one, first answer wins! GO!
    the one where picard is paranoid over the memory of being under borg influence

• Options
    northrangernorthranger Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I'm still excited. Take as long as y'all need, as long as I get my beagle.
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Squared_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

Closed my eyes and used Google.

And the link doesn't work. Season 2 Episode 13
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    poofygummy#9278 poofygummy Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    jaturnley wrote: »
    Y'know, I'm not one for negative posts, but I was on Tribble for an hour last night and got DC'd half a dozen times. If the issue was that obvious and made it to live, QA totally dropped the ball here. That's really inexcusable.
    Welcome to StarTrekOnline, please take your complementary dose of lag, and enjoy your stay.

I don't even know what to say. I'm not an expert in MMO software management, but something HAS to be going wrong in order for STO to have problems every second update while other MMOs barely have any problems at all.

I mean surely the staff too notice that SOMETHING is not quite right if every bigger update has complications.
  • Options
    p4hajuju wrote: »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Squared_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

Closed my eyes and used Google.

And the link doesn't work. Season 2 Episode 13

Done and on!

• Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    They're working on a build that will help mitigate the symptom while they look for the root cause.
  • Options
    They're working on a build that will help mitigate the symptom while they look for the root cause.

Thanks for the update trendy! Guess who this is from twitter muahahahaha! FUN POLISHED!
  • Options
    paulno1paulno1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Should have waited and tested it beforehand
    Entrusted to protect all Planet's in the Federation
  • Options
    kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User

I don't like the sounds of that...
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • Options
    dragonslamrdragonslamr Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I was on holodeck and getting DC'ed left and right last night .. so I really think it was there BEFORE this update .. they just made it worse and far more noticeable!!
  • Options
    akilaganakilagan Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    I'm proud to announce that Season 10.5 is now live! The Iconian war continues with great new features such as fleet systems, a new Featured Episode, and more!

Check out all the additions you'll be able to enjoy here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9458193-season-10.5-now-live!

Due to the amount of disconnects and lag, we will be taking down the server temporarily to apply a hotfix we are currently working on. We will keep you updated.

~LaughingTrendy

Its ok......I expected this....Cant wait to get on later to try out....Just hope that the bad guys have not been nerfed, and that its not to easy to complete mission......I expect to die no less then 5 time.... :)
  • Options
    mattaolmattaol Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    So you guys have a eta on that build yet or are we still without?

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    hellstedt wrote: »
    As I learned a lifetime ago, back when WoW released: never play on patchday ;)

Except on City of Heroes. Patch days usually went smoothly as far as I remember.
  • Options
    northrangernorthranger Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    This a Day of Hell!
  • Options
    good now plz hurry :#
  • Options
    shackrambo36shackrambo36 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Due to the amount of disconnects and lag, we will be taking down the server temporarily to apply a hotfix we are currently working on. We will keep you updated.

Any update?