test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Delta Rising the best expansion and do the players love it?

ggtrendyggtrendy Member Posts: 1

Is Delta Rising the best expansion and do the players love it? 35 votes

Yes
37%
kojirohellfirepsyman87a3001cidjackrepetitiveepicg0delsonicshowerwestx211scarlingmainalianthelialagomorphicevilurna 13 votes
No
62%
gardatcomrademocoshpoksdeokkentmattjohnsonvahippiejonsarossvivenneanthonykjwashingtonunprincipledtarastheslayerkodachikunogrimrak1valoreahsnoggymack22ceatonzaichaljovi666helvetiamatt81lklooze 22 votes

Comments

• josan369josan369 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    This right here. This is why we can't have nice things.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    No
    someone wants a full on IP ban or perhaps MAC ban
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo1_400.gif
    tacofangs wrote: »
    STO isn't canon, and neither are any of the books.
  • josan369josan369 Member Posts: 114 Arc User

I'm guessing that they don't care at this point.
  • sonicshowersonicshower Member Posts: 216 Arc User
    Yes
    It is a good game
    sh2sxc7.gif
  • evilurnaevilurna Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Yes
    I for one love the new forums, Delta Rising, and Sig options
    Yes
    I cant see it, make it smaller
    sh2sxc7.gif
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    Yes
    josan369 wrote: »
    This right here. This is why we can't have nice things.

Yup, and now our ability to post pictures in threads is going bye bye.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    No... I think he's just gonna get banned. Its obvious he's doing it out of spite.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • faxmachine2faxmachine2 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    No
    No, because they didn't add dogs as pets.
    GO7jaHx.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator

Based on what I know of IP bans... we'd better hope he's got a static IP.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Am I in the wrong forum again?

And people wonder why we can't have nice things.
    Yes
    cptjhunter wrote: »
    Am I in the wrong forum again?

And people wonder why we can't have nice things.

Yes?
    sh2sxc7.gif
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    No
    AdBlock for the win here! :Dnormal-1.gif
    6tviTDx.png

• opkossyopkossy Member Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    And this right here is precisely why I wish we had some super mods. Because this shouldn't have lasted anywhere NEAR this long but the vast majority of mods have no power in this section.

It also took a lot longer to happen than expected. I thought we'd have more of this in both sigs and avatars from the start.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    No
    opkossy wrote: »
    And this right here is precisely why I wish we had some super mods. Because this shouldn't have lasted anywhere NEAR this long but the vast majority of mods have no power in this section.

It also took a lot longer to happen than expected. I thought we'd have more of this in both sigs and avatars from the start.

Can I request to be a mod now Opkossy??? I wanna swing a supper ban/ip ban on that person.... fox-1.gif
    6tviTDx.png

Yes
    GIFS have come a long ways
    sh2sxc7.gif
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    adblocker is awesome for being able to block individual stuff like that, luckily its late and i dont have my daughters about.. some folks.
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • ovenusarmanioovenusarmanio Member Posts: 6,772 Community Moderator
    edited June 2015
    can someone tag the STO moderators, I don't know all of their names. like this @personxyz only their actual name. Not everyone on the mod team can view flags yet. So for now a mention or PM is still the best option.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited June 2015

Can I request to be a mod now Opkossy??? I wanna swing a supper ban/ip ban on that person.... fox-1.gif

Nope. Mods can't ban here. We've never had that much power.

But killing that post and getting it to an admin that could issue a ban? That we can do.
    edited June 2015
    No

But killing that post and getting it to an admin that could issue a ban? That we can do.

Yer, thats what I meant... fox-24.gif

can someone tag the STO moderators, I don't know all of their names. like this @personxyz only their actual name. Not everyone on the mod team can view flags yet. So for now a mention or PM is still the best option.

@askray @midniteshadow7 @pwlaughingtrendy
    6tviTDx.png

Well opkossy... we really only had 2 mods, 3 if you count midnight. And I recently heard we lost bluegeek, which leaves us with askray. Trendy's been working overtime lately on Forum stuff I think, and deserves a break.

SWINGETH THY MIGHTY BAN'LETH TRENDY! Since I can't show how much we appreciate your work with real goods... I offer cyber cookies.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    SWINGETH THY MIGHTY BAN'LETH TRENDY! Since I can't show how much we appreciate your work with real goods... I offer cyber cookies.
    lol, now normally i'd nom nom nom any cookies i see floating around, but seeing as they are for weemisstrendylassy i'll not even think about it.. we'll, i say i wont think about it, but actually i will, i just wont act on it.
    d6M3dHX.pngthis time

tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Isn't Trendy on the Tweety? Can't one of you guys try sending her a Tweet? Or Facebook her?

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    No
    Isn't Trendy on the Tweety? Can't one of you guys try sending her a Tweet? Or Facebook her?

On it... :)

6tviTDx.png

has this poll been officially mod'jacked now then?

tYld1gu.gif?1
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter

Done... Hope she nukes him...

edited June 2015

Well opkossy... we really only had 2 mods, 3 if you count midnight. And I recently heard we lost bluegeek, which leaves us with askray. Trendy's been working overtime lately on Forum stuff I think, and deserves a break\

See, the bolded and especially underlined parts.. are exactly why this merged forum would benefit from having super mods. That way even the games with only a few mods (PWI currently has 3 active mods, but isn't the best example as I'm also currently PWI's most active member period) could be covered by a super mod when something like this happens.

And let's be honest, the instant we saw gifs could be signatures and everyone could freely post images anywhere on these forums, we ALL knew this was bound to happen.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015

Well opkossy... we really only had 2 mods, 3 if you count midnight. And I recently heard we lost bluegeek, which leaves us with askray. Trendy's been working overtime lately on Forum stuff I think, and deserves a break\

See, the bolded and especially underlined parts.. are exactly why this merged forum would benefit from having super mods. That way even the games with only a few mods (PWI currently has 3 active mods, but isn't the best example as I'm also currently PWI's most active member period) could be covered by a super mod when something like this happens.

And let's be honest, the instant we saw gifs could be signatures and everyone could freely post images anywhere on these forums, we ALL knew this was bound to happen.

The Main issue here is that they are their Signatures... Can Mods Pull Signatures? I'm not sure if that is even possible, but who knows.

PS... Alerted Trendy...
    No

I would say that too, having the current PWE forums become Senior Moderators that cover all areas would be amazing, while having new game dedicated mods...

Please do forward that to the pwe staff :)
    6tviTDx.png

At least some of us have enough respect to not abuse it opkossy. We may have a little fun, but we don't go frickin' off the deep end like the OP did.

And I would accept some super mods as long as they understand the community they are diving into. We STO people can be a roudy bunch, but most of us are nice people. And I wouldn't mind you hanging out here with us opkossy. You've already got a bit of a feel for our community.
This discussion has been closed.