What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [June 25th, 2015]

Comments

• Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    sov42 wrote: »
    Let's face it, estimates are bad things - people try to actually hold you to them. Heh.

Not to scapegoat it, but I actually don't control them.

I'm just glad you're around to keep us updated. <3 ^_^

And entertain us. Trendy IS very entertaining. :)

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hello! I am Baymax, your server healthcare assistant.
    (•--•)
    sorry, I tried. :s
    signature.png
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    Hi everyone is the sever still down I am on United States East Coast.

yes.normal-1.gif
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    darthlogicdarthlogic Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    A *lot* of us were really hoping to finish off our last "Flying High" mission and get our new ship, AND get our next TIaB rerun reward. It's like Cryptic is trying to hold back that owed payoff as much as possible.

Oh yeah, Cryptic is really trying to keep you from owning your ship today *eyeroll*
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh
    Too lazy to read the posts, I see.

• Options
    ussgalaxyhorizonussgalaxyhorizon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Good grief I think this is the longest down time I have seen have not been able to play all day.
  • Options
    qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    darthlogic wrote: »

Oh usssentinel, are you a 15 year old that thinks he knows life better than his parents? Well, if not, that is what you are acting like.
    Nope, i'm a 33 year old and It turns out I do know life better than my parents.
    hmmm, for someone who says they understand more than the folk at cryptic, i really dont understand why you would have felt the need to post...
    Can you please, PLEASE!!! retire this stupid concept of capturing the flag at the end of the race. Slightest lag and you overshot the flag or someone else takes it in front of you and you miss the next one. Why is it so hard to make a finish line?
    ..i mean, if you really did understand more than the guys at cryptic, you would already know the answer to that question and would not have needed to ask it.. oh, and a good part of the reason behind the preference for flags and not lines is lag related, so im told.

as for the comment about investment.. in system terms, everything can be resolved with extra investment. but at the end of the day they are a business, and that business is more complex and detailed than a single system.

do you by any chance own or manage a business similar to cryptic, or develop and manage a large MMO? if not, how can you even think you know better, i can understand someone asking if you were 15.. to find out you are 33 though, and thinking in this manner.. hmmm, i really dont understand that, all it does is highlight just how little you do know.
    Post edited by qziqza on
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • Options
    kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    A *lot* of us were really hoping to finish off our last "Flying High" mission and get our new ship, AND get our next TIaB rerun reward. It's like Cryptic is trying to hold back that owed payoff as much as possible.

Yes... Because they have a vested interest in making us wait 4 extra hours...
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    wow, the hate is intense...
    guys be... civil...

STO is down for a good cause... maintenance, I rather it be so than a more broken STO...

normal-42.gifnormal-9.gifnormal-8.gifnormal-10.gif
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    ash1113ash1113 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    gradii wrote: »
    Great, so till 7 eastern? this is getting ridiculous, but not unexpected for cryptic.

:open_mouth:

SAY WHA!!!???....7!!!...'twas 6pm est half an hour back...i dont normally trash over maintenance times as its for theh better...but th...this is...this is just getting a little outa hand
  • Options
    kimmymkimmym Member Posts: 1,317 Arc User
    Good grief I think this is the longest down time I have seen have not been able to play all day.
    WoW was down for the better part of a week one time, during an expansion launch. EQ had some doozies, as well.

I just want my new Battlecruisers... More precicely, I want my new Battlecruiser traits...
    I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!
    kimmym_5664.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
  • Options
    starksto#1067 starksto Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    Let's face it, estimates are bad things - people try to actually hold you to them. Heh.

Not to scapegoat it, but I actually don't control them.

Chin up Trendy, for every whinging windbag that posts on these forums there are another 10 of us that work in the real world and realise that expectations and deadlines aren't always met, even with the best of intentions.

Those who keep bagging this game and the people that work to maintain it should move on to somewhere else in my humble opinion. To them I say, Don't let the door hit you in the @%$# on the way out.

Live long and prosper all........

I've been loving this game almost from launch and continue to love it. It has come a long way (For the better) since those days.
    Fleet Admiral/Chancellor
    Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
    Looking for a fun and friendly fleet?
  • Options
    d0vahki11nd0vahki11n Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Looks like they got Data in to fix the servers....

I1CNslS.gif
    2015_10_17_181_01bcccf5619c5811eb14_1.jpg
  • Options
    karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 958 Arc User
    Still waiting...
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • Options
    bossbltbossblt Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    On a lighter not I just beat my all time high score on bejeweled twist :#
  • Options
    darthlogicdarthlogic Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    ash1113 wrote: »
    Great, so till 7 eastern? this is getting ridiculous, but not unexpected for cryptic.

SAY WHA!!!???....7!!!...'twas 6pm est half an hour back...i dont normally trash over maintenance times as its for theh better...but th...this is...this is just getting a little outa hand
    search?q=cat+shrek&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=Z3WMVeL6MNGlyASkoobIAw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=andry+cat&imgrc=V2yy7wsEXkGxxM%253A%3BXaD9nuDjYrAjbM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.tsquirrel.com%252F_data%252Fphotos%252F2014%252F11%252F1993__grumpy-cat_watch-the-trailer-for-grumpy-cat-s-worst-christmas-ever-.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.tsquirrel.com%252Fstv%252Fgrumpy-cat-1993%3B1920%3B1920

Having the DT's? It's just a game.
  • Options
    saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    Who let Scotty guard the Chateau Picard?
  • Options
    Okay, some people are starting to attack each other - please stop this now!
    Please be civil to each other; We don't want to be giving out warnings!

Did you miss the moment Trendy had to get out the ban hammer?

• Options
    gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    *sigh*
    X-x-everywhere-meme-generator-drama-drama-everywhere-ea7b40-1-.jpg
    meanwhile I'm listening to...

signature.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Yes it is. For Cryptic games and Blacklight.

• Options
    ash1113ash1113 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    darthlogic wrote: »
    ash1113 wrote: »

Having the DT's? It's just a game.

i did mention "...im all up for extended maintenance but..."...so aye! im not ranting like a lot of these 'other' fellas but was rather shocked at the recurring extensions.. :smile:
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    philfixit wrote: »
    your saying it now wont came back on till ( with luck) 11pm bst. man . that's just is the last straw. sorry now not playing game again. now not spending any more money. pitty I love the game but ,this has gone too far. im going back to cod 2. it plays and doesnt go bang all the time.

Agreed. TF2 has been doing a lot of updates recently too, but if anyone at Valve let the game stand in limbo for this long like Cryptic does, those coders would be sent home that afternoon with their stuff in a box.
  • Options
    reisnowreisnow Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    o.o they need to let us know what's going on. I know it might be some major issue with either the launcher or the server, but it would be nice, if they would at least keep us updated every now and then.
    Yes I drew this Bunkaiya myself. >.>; Enjoy.
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User

banhammer-shirt_large.png?100007

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    Okay, some people are starting to attack each other - please stop this now!
    Please be civil to each other; We don't want to be giving out warnings!

I was seeing some more heading that way, so I wanted to give a general warning to remind people to calm down!
  • Options
    kamenridersaswordkamenridersasword Member Posts: 38 Arc User

Yes it is. For Cryptic game and Blacklight.

In other words, only the games that matter are down
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    wow, the hate is intense...
    guys be... civil...

STO is down for a good cause... maintenance, I rather it be so than a more broken STO...

With our luck, we'll likely get both.

This discussion has been closed.