test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [June 25th, 2015]

Comments

• reisnowreisnow Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Is this why I keep having the notice it cannot connect to the internet after five tries? >.> I deleted the live folder and went through making sure the firewall and AVG hadn't messed up because it is an exception... I thought it was just my computer because I have Windows 8.1
    Yes I drew this Bunkaiya myself. >.>; Enjoy.
  • judgemarkjudgemark Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    jazzeye wrote: »
    Hey guys just to let you that the Scheduled maintenance has been extended with no time frame, Arc said sorry for not telling us , and have a nice day.

According to what source? Arc is a service, not a source. :/
    I'm genuinely confused by this as well..

By the arc team client, it sends message for est updates

neverwinter user.....?
    played it twice...
    been in sto since open beta...
    neverwinter user....the arrogance....it takes....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    We've noticed a few irregularities with the patcher. We're extending maintenance by an additional hour for monitoring to ensure no problems occur. We estimate 2pm PDT.

2gt6w54.gif

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    We've noticed a few irregularities with the patcher. We're extending maintenance by an additional hour for monitoring to ensure no problems occur.

Good to know. Last time someone ignored irregularities, this happened:
    halflife_resonance1.jpg
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • jerryspockjerryspock Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    We've noticed a few irregularities with the patcher. We're extending maintenance by an additional hour for monitoring to ensure no problems occur. We estimate 2pm PDT.

That's 2 additional hours... unless that's in addition to another addition already that I didn't notice.
  • botc76botc76 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    It's now been extended until 2 PM which is 11 PM in Germany.
    And then we still have to download the patch...

Well, I'm gonna do something different for a few hours, no need to waste more time.
  • gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    sov42 wrote: »

2gt6w54.gif

OOOOOO! You can do gifs..... mwahahahahahahahahahahahah
    tumblr_nm6aq7kll11rntoj6o1_500.gif
    The forums just got 10x more fun..... Im still not a champions online user and it bugs be that there's no page counter at the bottom of the page BUT this is cool.
    signature.png
  • standtictocstandtictoc Member Posts: 5
    why im still can't login until now ?? its already 6 hours maintenance . . .and then so hard to login.is it finish maintenance ?? pls help me to solve this.
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    paterdave wrote: »
    So for us in europe we can't get our vouchers today and so. how are you gonna fix that?

The event runs more days then you need to run for the vouchers, no need to fix anything.

• yiannis75yiannis75 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    02:00 PDT is 24:00 in my country:( that's frustrating:(
    Seriously, >.> so it really isn't me having the issue right?
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    I'm fine with an extention, even if it's the entire bloody day if it resolves 95 percent of the lag
  • rcassandrasaturnrcassandrasaturn Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    lmao. Trendy. are you going to ask the vanilla designers to bring forum to more STO/LCARS wise?
    Fleet commander of Slippery When Wet.
    i am Deaf Transgender girl. i'm Known to others as Korra.
    you can find me on Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch
  • nomadmitchellnomadmitchell Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Of Course You are. /golfclap
    <Zorz><Invictus><Intrepid>
    Dread Master, Dragonslayer, Gate Crasher
    The Revanchist, The Eternal Warrior, From Beyond
    Conquerer Of The Dread Fortress, Deposer of The Dread Masters
    I've Killed Dread Masters, Revan, Vengeful Spirits, Kephess, and Overzealous Hutts.. All in the name of Progress.
    reisnow wrote: »
    Seriously, >.> so it really isn't me having the issue right?

yes seriously.
    edited June 2015
    I'm fine with an extention, even if it's the entire bloody day if it resolves 95 percent of the lag
    bloody day. are you deaf? as it says on your name?
  • gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    why im still can't login until now ?? its already 6 hours maintenance . . .and then so hard to login.is it finish maintenance ?? pls help me to solve this.
    forums.macrumors.com/attachments/3qw4ro-jpg.415002/
    Trendy has been keeping us up-to-date on this if you'd follow along. :/
    signature.png
  • kaeldaynkaeldayn Member Posts: 4 Arc User

maintenance has been extended to 2pm PDT so another hour and fifteen minutes
  • dakotadahotnessdakotadahotness Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
  • celiea32celiea32 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Well then I bet it will be down the whole day I have a feeling so for get on playing today. But I don't have much conifense in Cryptic anymore they have bug up the ears and they still havn't fixxed them even back when the game was launched.
    ok. x.x I am playing this game with my nephews so I wasn't sure if I did something wrong with this. ^_^; STO is a little more complicated than my normal online games.
  • usmc47usmc47 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Its funny.... this is like the 3rd time the servers have been upgraded in less then a week.... each time it is 6 hours... could it be possible that it is not an upgrade like they are claiming, but maybe a server switch all together and the reason it is taking so long is that everyone's account have mysteriously disappeared like they were pulled into a black hole????
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User

The Antici....
    anticipation-o.gif
    pation is killing us!
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• usmc47usmc47 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Excuse me... I just got the message that it has been extended til 2;00 pm PDT, which would put it at 5:00 pm EDT.... so 2 hours and 15 minutes more now....
  • doklardoklar Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    No... 1h 15m
    Jeera D'Voth T'Kaillian, Rihannsu and ally of the United Federation of Planets, Commander of the R.R.W. Susse-Thrai and Fleet Admiral of the Romulan Republic
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Would be nice if they could put info on these things on the STO front page blogs. So people don't have to search page after page on the forums or alternate sites. :wink:
    I know its not that hard to do a simple search. But whats the deal with updating things like tweeter first? and then page 5 of a topic on the forums... that btw is still missing a lot of nessesary features to better search things. :mrgreen:
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    lmao. Trendy. are you going to ask the vanilla designers to bring forum to more STO/LCARS wise?
    That would be so cool! B) But I think the intention is to make every PWI board be the same as every other PWI board. If I wrong about that, and if it matters, I vote for LCARS! :smiley:

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Of Course You are. /golfclap
    Yep! That's what I just said! :neutral:
    To be honest. ^_^; I really don't know much about IPs and Reprogramming Launchers and all of that. >.> the game I usually play just automatically does all of that stuff. And it will say if the servers are up or down you know.
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Ive seen how bad they can TRIBBLE -up game in 2 hours . Just think what 7 to -8 hours is going to be like :s
This discussion has been closed.