test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Leo finishes up with a tropical shirt and shorts, sunglasses, and a wide brim hat: OK, time to see my parents and hope Ellie isnt around. (As he walks back to the cabins)

Fireman steps up to Ellie: Maam, the thatch just caught fire from the lighting strike. Right now, making sure there isnt any hotspots, but other then the smell, you are good to go.

Fiona: Whew,. I didnt see anyone come out, you, Johnny?

Rose looks up at the commotion: Looks like it was just a small fire, nothing important damaged. (Tries to get up) So this is how the elderly feel.

Orion: so are we through?

Capt Rose: Who would have the code to do a system wide frimware update?

Orion: Whoever makes those controller, which is not Quark industries. If I recall correctly, we got anew supplier from the Archanis sector.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    Johnny: I didn't see anyone.

Ellvat: *To the Fireman* Thanks. *to Fiona* He was here with me when we ran out then he just vanished. *Her eyes get a little watery but she doesn't cry*

Jessica: Its alright honey soon you'll be all better. *helps rose*

Veronica: So who is the new supplier?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Fiona: Its allright Ellie. We are here for you. Come on, bet some burgers will help. (As she leads Ellie back to O'Connell cabin) Johnny, help me.

Someone is ringing the front door of the O'Connell cabin.

Rose: Damn it, Ill stay here, you get it, Honey.

Orion: Kara'k'tonga Small Parts Assemblies, roughly translated from Klingonese.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited June 2015
    (Sorry was trying to post earlier but my internet was acting weird.)

Ellvat: Thanks Fiona. *Johnny helps as they head back to the cabin.*

Jessica: Okay. *She answers the door*

Veronica: *To Capt Rose* Maybe we should investigate them some.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *Still asleep*

(Gonna be gone for most of the day. Hopefully I'll get to see Jurassic World. Ever since I saw the previews for it I was like I gotta see that.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *Reina is sleeping soundly with Krystal*
  • Options
    Leo, seeing Jessica: Mom! (As he goes to hug Jessica)

Fiona and Johnny takes Ellie in through the book door to the kitchen, where they see Rose sittkng a chair.

Rose: Fiona, What happened?

Fiona: Ellie is in shock, but I dont know.

Rose gingerly comes over: Ellie, come on.

Capt Rose looks over the files and sees that the company has ties to the Ferasen clan that has a beef with Shadowfang: Well, Well, Well. (Hits the comms) Sir, can we get some of those reseted anti grav units?

Orion: My boss would have to give the ok, but I dont see why not.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: I guess you're Leo. *hugs him lovingly*

Ellvat: Sorry Rose. You don't need to get up for me. *sounds sad but no longer like she is about to cry*

Veronica: *To Capt Rose* So should we let him go while he gets us some of those units.
  • Options
    Leo: Yep, Leonardo O'Connell. Your second son. I came here with Anya, after Johnny and Firebug got sent here after Krys, Gaia and Rei got sent home. Still trying to figure that out. Anyways, Its nice to see you without all the gray hair. (with a smirk)

Rose: Well, my pain will eventually heal. Fiona, get soem icecream for Ellie.

Fiona: On it.

Rose motions Ellie to sit down: I have seen that look before. Heartbreak.

Capt Rose comes in: Probably should allow one of the junior officers follow him and collect. What we need to do is check up on Garth, make sure those kitties dont try anything else.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: I'm pretty sure if Ashley is any indication I'll still look good with grey hair. *gives him a light noogie.*

Ellvat: *sits down* Yeah its that. *sighs*

Veronica: Let's find out where his cabin is so we can check on him.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Leo: considering how my friends look at you sometimes, they dont mind either.

Fiona, after giving Ellie soem chocolate icecream coems into the main room and sees Leo: TURTLE! (As she runs up and gives him a bear hug) About time you showed up.

Leo: Firebug, mind not crushing my ribs. Hey, Johnny, restrain your girlfriend.

Rose shifts over: Seems the last of my children from the future just showed up. So wanna talk about it, Ellie?

Capt Rose: We could, if it wasnt already looked over by the locals. Nothing out of the ordinary. However, there is a Ferasen from the clan on Risa right now. He is also a communications officer form the KDF. Think we might want to talk to him?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Johnny: Come on Fiona no need to injure him.

Ellvat: *eating ice cream* There isn't too much to talk about. I found this guy and he passed out then I brought him inside to make sure he was okay. We ended up making out and then the fire happened and as we were evacuating he just left me there without so much as a good bye. I kinda liked him and this may have brought up some other bad feelings.

Veronica: That would probably be a good idea.
  • Options
    Fiona, letting go of her brother: Jealous, Johnny (as she goes over and bearhugs him) See, I hadnt forgotten you.

Leo: So where is the good sister, and Ma?

Fiona: Good Sister???!!!!

Rose: I am sorry. So why the makeout session with a complete stranger? soemthing with you Guardians?

Capt Rose: Oh, look, same resort complex where we are staying. How convientant. We proabaly should get more appropiate attire if we wish to follow him, what do you think? (As she pulls Veronica into a hug ( this is in the control room, as the roion has left))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Johny: Thanks Fiona. *gives her a quick kiss* And Leo Rose is dealing with Elie in the kitchen. Ellie is heartbroken about something.

Anya: Hey Bro. *comes out from the kitchen and lightly hugs Leo*

Ellvat: Well Ash and I were experimenting with a little magic and there was an accident so I may have been a little more eager to make out with someone. And he seemed familiar in a way.

Veronica: *kisses her* What should we wear?
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Fiona: Yeah, some no life decided to a kiss em and leave them, Now Aunt Ellie is heartbroken. I so want to hurt that guy.

Leo: You never know, maybe he or she was caught up in the moment. (As his gaze shifts to the kitchen) So, did Krys, Rei and Gaia get back already?

Rose: Possible, or maybe becuase you are Guardian, your own phernomoes got a hold of both of you. I guess we will never know. You will be fine, and you got your own little one coming around too. Our little clan is going to be a bit bigger soon. (She smiles) then we can all give each other a hard tiem on how big we will get.

Capt Rose: Well, Probably nothing to flashy, and we will need sunglasses and some hats. while I loved to see you in a floss bikini, I dont think a stake out is the place for it. Maybe, the bedroom? (As she smirks)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Anya: Gaia is still here but I haven't seen Krys and Reina since they went to check on the cabin.

Jessica: Oh Leo do you want a burger? You missed lunch with us earlier.

Ellvat: I guess so. *sighs but seems to cheer up.* Thanks Rose. *finishes her ice cream then hugs Rose*

Veronica: I like the sound of that. *kisses her* But I want a chance to see you in one too.
  • Options
    Fiona: that is wierd. Rei and Krys? Should we get them?

Leo: I am hungry, but I knwo better to disturb Ma when she is comforting others. So I will stay out here.

Fiona raises her eyebrows: thats a first.

Capt Rose: Well, you know I cna fit into your bikini (She smiles) You are slimer then me in certian areas.

Rose: Remember, Ashely loves you, too. Despite everything, she has been there for you, and will always be there. I shoudl know, I married her sister.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Oh come on its no problem. Besides I think Ellie is already comforted.

Veronica: That is true. *kisses her again*

Ellvat: Yeah I know. *smiles having cheered up mostly*
  • Options
    Capt Rose: I do have one, just I will only show it to one person in the world. Now who could that be?

Leo: Nah, I am ok.

Fiona releases Johnny: Anya, time to start Operation Brother Drag. ( As she grabs Leo left Arm) Dont make this harder then it has to be.

LEo: the last tiem you did this, you broke my wrist.

Fiona: Dont Resist.

Rose: So you guardians have to die to get your powers, or is that to activate them?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: No Fiona, Anya you can hurt him like that and he can just make it difficult. Do it like this. *Just picks up Leo in a way that he can't easily get out of* Off to the kitchen we go. *Heads to Rose and Ellie*

Ellvat: I actually have no idea. most of us don't have any memories of before we were resurrected. I think as an awoken I might have had some powers before my death but I don't know for sure.

Veronica: I think it is me. *smiles and points at herself.*
  • Options
    Leo: MOOOOooooooM, what the hell are you doing?

Anya: Ohh, he cursed at Mom, tiem to wash his mouth out with soap.

Leo: she hasnt doen that since fifth grade.

Rose: Just seems wierd that to be special you have to die. Doesnt make sense.

Capt Rose: Well, maybe this is the answer. ( As she intiates a deep kiss)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: You're old enough to be allowed to curse but that doesn't mean you should. *Sets him down in the kitchen* Now I'm going to get you some burgers.

Ellvat: *Not noticing them yet* Well there's more to it but its a lot to talk about. I tried explaining some of it to Mara but I don't think she quite gets what I was trying to tell her. *Notices Leo and them now* Huh. Hey guys. *definitely recognizes Leo*

Veronica: I like that answer. *Kisses her back passionately*
  • Options
    Rose: Ah, Jessica, Fiona, Johnny, Anya; who are you bringing into the kitchen ( As she gets up gingerly)

Leo: MA!!! Tell Mom to put me down!

Rose: Ma? Only Zach and Anya call me that.

Fiona: and your son Leo.

Rose: Leonardo?? Well, you do look like your brother, and your eyes are from Jessica.

Capt Rose: As much as I want to get on with the fun part, we do have to find who wants to kill Garth? Shall we?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    *A red Risian Feather Monkey is in the window looking at Captain Rose*
    Krystal: *Still asleep*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Jessica: Alright I'll put you down. *sets him down*

Anya: And Fiona sometimes calls you Ma too.

Ellvat: Huh. Hi Leo and Anya and Jess.

Veronica: I suppose we do. *holds her hand* Let's go.

*Reina stirs in her sleep*
  • Options
    Leo hugs Rose: Hi, Ma. (then Hugs Ellie) Hey, Ellie.

Rose enjoys the hug from her son: Leo. So you are the one who got my friends back here.

Leo: I had help.

Fiona: YEp.

Back at the Resort.

Capt Rose: Too bad that perp could leave at anytime, or we could have had soem playtime.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Ellvat: Hey Leo. *blushes barely but enjoys the hug*

Jessica: Yeah. I heard Amy helped him too.

Veronica: *sighs* Yeah.
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Leo tears into the burger: Ah, this isnt Fionas burgers, it smade perfectly, not rock hard or very raw.

Fiona: HEY! (smacks him on the head) I cook very well.

Leo: Watch it, J. She doesn't.

Rose chuckles and smiles, its a genuine smile but one tinged with saddeness.

Leo: So where is the rest of them?

Back at thier cabin

As they enter, Capt Rose takes the hand of Veronica and spins her around, doing an embrace: Just becuase we have other things to do right now, doesnt mean we cant do it later. ( She kisses Veronica) Or have a little fun. ( As she smacks Veronicas bum.) Think we might need soem back up?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Jessica: What is it honey? *looks at Rose*

Ellvat: Rest of what?

Johnny: I think her cooking is okay...

Veronica: Maybe. *Smacks Capt Rose's bum*
  • Options
    Fiona: Ashley, Mara, Krys, Rei.

Leo: Dee, Quin, Mel, Jackson, Tala, Kayla, Shadow, Evie. ( he tries not to look at Ellie, but he does snatch a glance)

Rose sends an image of memory, you see Rose with a couple of others girls that you recognize as her firends back in Paragon. Its a cookout, and a another Redhead, thin comapred to the other, being Fiona, her best friend expalining why the burgers and steaks were not cooked right. Either they were hard as a rock, or raw as freshly cut.

Capt Rose: We need to get the Guardians then. they wont be as recognizable as Jessica, Rose, Ashley, and Krystal, and they are probably mroe then a match for the crazy kitties. What do you think?
    Ancient Griffon insult