Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,246 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Jessica: Its aright. *kisses Rose trying to cheer her up*

*Ellvat catches Leo looking at her and smiles a little at him.*

Anya: Most are on the challenger right now and Rei and Krys and Mara wemnt outside.

Veronica: That sounds like a good idea.

*Reina cuddles with Krys while they sleep*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose gently kisses Jessica *Thanks, but its all right. Its a good memory. Sometimes, I think that a small part of her is in Fiona. *

Fiona, grabing Johnny: Come on, lets get those two sleepy heads.

Rose: Fiona, let him make his own decisions. He isnt your pet, he is your friend.

Leo: You dont know J then. Hes like a puppy to Fiona.

****(
    Capt Rose in thier room, starts to strip, and when its the underwear does more of a slow dance: Like what you see?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Jessica: I think so too.

Johnny: Hey I am not. *still goes with Fiona*

Veronica: Oh Yeah.
    Post edited by westx211 on
  • Options
    Leo: Yeah, right. So Anya, think they will make it to cabin?

Fiona: Johnny, kick him in the groin, next time.

Rose: You feeling better, Ellie?

Capt Rose is a monokini, witj some sunglasses, a one sided towel skirt, and some sandels: Any clue where Mara could be?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Johnny: Can do.

Anya: sure.

Ellvat: Yeah. Can I get a burger or two though?

Veronica: *in something similar but in different colors* Mara is flying around on a floater with Ethan and Ash.
  • Options
    Fiona looks at Johnny: Sometimes, Krys comes out in werefox form when you wake her. She isnt a morning person. (As she hits the chime to that cabin)

LEo: Ill get it for you, Ellie ( As goes and makes the burger the way older Ellie wanted. Gives it to her) Hope you taste didnt change in 20 years.

Rose: Did mine?

Leo: you still eat chocolate sparingly.

Rose: Good.

Capt Rose: Well, lets go and be a newlywed couple, but see if you cna get those two to be our eye in the sky. (As she holds her hand out)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited June 2015
    *There is no answer as I believe they are sleeping outside somewhere nearby*

Johnny: Are you sure they're here?

Ellvat: Thanks Leo. *smiles at him and takes the burger.*

Jessica: What about my taste?

Veronica: I'll try to get them to. *takes her hand*
  • Options
    Fiona: Well, if they arent here, I have no clue. I am not a werefox or werewolf. (thinks for a moment) they could be anywhere. Come on, lets see my Mom or Mother has a clue.

Leo: Not a problem, Ellie. As for you Mom, Ma always said you learned to make the chocolate beer Ma makes for Krys.

Rose: How did she learn that?

Leo: I got no clue.

Capt Rose, upon exiting: Ok the Ferasens room is in the main building, 12 floor. But he might be wandering around.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Johnny: Well its worth a shot. (They aren't really hidden they just sat down after fighting the fire so they probably stand out a bit wherever they are.)

Jessica: Because I'm just that good. *smiles* Besides you might have taught me honey. *gives Rose a quick kiss*

*Ellvat starts eating the burger talking occasional glances at Leo*

Veronica: So whered should we go first?
  • Options
    Fiona: You go right, Ill go left. (As she goes right)

********(

Rose: But what was the price for I, my love?

Leo, making a couple of burgers, one for him and one for Ellie, trying to tomlook to much at Ellie: Do I need to make myself, scarce?

Rose: Wny?

Leo: Rather not say anything.

Goto the front desk, and see if we can get the room number of the Ferasen.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Johnny goes right. After a short while of searching Fiona comes across Reina and Krystal asleep and cuddling*

Jessica: But now I'm curious. *Ellvat also tries to avoid looking too much at Leo*

Veronica: Sounds good. Come on my love lets go.
  • Options
    Fiona: Ah, what the hell? Krys, Rei?! (Looks back Johnny) This isnt right. Krys is married to Kuntel.

Rose: Well, you got 20 years to find out. Dont rush it.

Leo: Yeah, I know that voice. Come on, Ellie. Lets leqve my parents to thier discussions.

Rose: What are you implying, Leonardo?

Capt Rose leads Veronica to the front desk: We are lookinh for Ferasen, hes from

(As the Ferasen the two are looking at comes out of the elevator)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Johnny: Isn't she like bonded to Reina though? I heard Ez talking about some kind of bond thing they have.

Ellvat: Okay Leo.

Jessica: I'm not sure what he's implying.

*Veronica discreetly points out the Ferasan who came out of the elevator.*
  • Options
    Fiona: Really, when?

Leo walks out of the kitchen with his burger: Oh nothing.

Rose: I think he is implying that we would make love out here. Problem is, I am still in some pain.

Capt Rose under her breath: Damn it, not where i wanted him. (Louder, to the frontdesk employee) thank you. (Grabs Veronica in to a kiss) Make out, but keep an eye on him. wait to see if he leave, and if he spotted us.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Johnny: Well I heard it from Ezri a few days ago but I think they got bonded sometime around this time in the past.

*Ellvat follows Leo out of the kitchen with her burger*

Jessica: Well do you think with some pain killers and perhaps a gentle touch we might be able to?

*Veronica makes out with Capt Rose while trying to keep an eye on the ferasan*
  • Options
    Fiona: I wasnt paying attnetion, whenever I hear of bonding and Trill, I think of those Goaulds. (fiona then smiles wickedly. she cast a spell and a bucket full of water appears, and dumps on the sleeping pair) Wakey, Wakey.

Leo sees Ellie: Ah, Eh, I am......Sorry......I dont

Rose: You are never gently in that departement. Doctors said nothing stenous, and we have to follow doctors orders, now if we get a second opionion from another Doctor, say a ships doctor, maybe....

the Ferasen looks around and sees the pair, but other then shakes his head, he goes out the back, toward the jungkle road.

Capt Rose: We need to get close to him to put a tracker on him. Come on, love, lets check out the road.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,158 Community Moderator
    *Fiona gets soaked by a reactionary water blast from Krystal*
    Krystal: Gah!
    *The red Risian Feather Monkey is following Captain Rose*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Reina: Hey! *is startled awake* What was that for?

*Johnny laughs*

Ellvat: What?

Jessica: Hey I can be plenty gentle when I want! We could try asking Kayla.

Veronica: Okay. *leads the way this time*
  • Options
    Rose: Come on, Jessica. Help your old decripted wife outside. (She waits for her to help her up, when she stands up strisght, she pulls Jessica into an embrace) Never forget, I do love you.

Fiona is suprised, then heats up cuasing the water to evaporate off her: Cuase you two wouldnt wake up. We had a fire near the cabin, and the two of you were here, doing a love craddle.

theFerasen is just nonchantly walking along the jungle road for a bit, then goes into part of the jungle away from the peak.

Capt Rose: that goes to shore. (looks behind her) and we have a friend following us. or stalking us. Are Risian feather monkeys simuilar to Chimpanzees?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,158 Community Moderator
    Krystal: No... I was asleep because I helped put the fire out and didn't know my limits.
    *The monkey has... a banana*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Jessica: Your not old and decrepit. And you never forget that I love you too. *kisses her gently then helps her outside*

Ellvat: Leo I forgive you. *makes sure no one is around then gives him a quick kiss*

Reina: And I guess I fell asleep with her. *shrugs*

Veronica: I think so.
  • Options
    Krystal: As to the cuddle thing... She and I are... kinda... bound to each other because of when she saved my life from an alien parasite that tried to use my head for a nest on the planet we found her on.
  • Options
    Fiona: Oh kay. Well, you missed brunch. Was waiting for you, but niether fo you showed.

Rose: I believe i was making a joke, my love, about me. (She smiles) Come on, at least we get to see the newbies try to make that first turn during the board races.

Capt Rose: Chimps do have a taste for meat.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Reina: Sorry I guess we slept through it.

Jessica: Sure. *smiles and leads the way*

Ellvat: I'm still mad about you leaving me there without saying goodbye though. I guess I can understand why you did it but still it hurt. *sighs*

Veronica: That one seems to like bananas. And Risian monkeys are very docile.
  • Options
    Krystal: How long was I out?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Fiona: Oh, you are sorry, you missed the bet burgers this side of Toledo. Veronica made them. Of course, I could have made them better. (She then looks at Johnny with the look of you better not say otherwise)

Leo looks around: I am sorry, but when I was with you, I just lost it. I mean, you are my Aunt, married to Ashley, who i am related to. (Leo looks downcast) All the girls back in my time are either related to me, or too immature, or just too self absorbed. You are the only one other then my parents that was attentive when I speak of things. Offered Advise. Not self absorbed in thier little world. I am sorry.

Capt Rose still looking back, as the Ferasen now seems to be heading to the back beaches, after crossing the freshwater stream): Dont trust that monkey.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Johnny: I think you were asleep for like an hour or two?

Ellvat: Its okay you don't have to be sorry. *Hugs him* Besides you are a pretty good kisser and I was taking the lead for the most part.

Veronica: Oh I think the monkey is fine.
  • Options
    Fiona: they havent been around for since we have been around. Anyways, lets get you back, fed and dressed. We got a party to plan.

Rose just snuggles with Jessica and starts to nod off, combination of the pain pills and other stuff.

Capt Rose: Its still following us.

The Ferasen comes to the beach and uses a wrist communicator. A Klingon comes down and starts to converse with him.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Johnny: They were there when we got here they left when the burgers arrived I think...

Reina: A party sounds like fun.

*Jessica sighs and decides to just take a nap with her and nods off*

Ellvat: Anyway it really wasn't so bad. *Breaks the hug*

Veronica: Maybe its following us because its friendly? *Tries to overhear the conversation*
  • Options
    Krystal: Next time someone pulls out a grill... let me know.
    *In the future, Evelyn sneezes*

(Not every girl is related to him.)