Starfleet Special Operations Fleet: Role Play, Social and Leveling

Comments

• Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Have fun, and happy gaming.

Razar.
    Post edited by razar2380 on
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What are you looking forward to in season 10? WIll you be looking to try out the new events with your friends?
    At SSO, we're always ready to take on new challenges and have a good time doing it.
    Maybe you're seeking a group to do these events with. Maybe you haven't found a group yet that makes you feel like you're a part of something.
    Maybe you've got all sorts of new Delta Recruits without a fleet to call home.
    So come one, come all! Send us your humans Vulcans, Romulans, Bajorans, Trills, Aliens, Andorians and Bolians. Any race or species you have, we want them!
    Join us in Starfleet Special Operations as we explore the galaxy, fight our enemies and boldly go into season 10!
    Questions can be mailed in-game to myself @zeropium or @razar2380
    We want to hear from you, so make it so.
  • Options
    ixrichardxiixrichardxi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just about to finish the download and installation, and was looking to start in a Guild/Fleet to get a better grasp of the game.

I also find a good community helps to increase the over all enjoyment of the game.

Not sure if you are still recruiting, but would like to apply to join.
  • Options
    angelgigaangelgiga Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We are of course recruiting! PM me your details and I'll get you sorted (@ltbarber)

Thanks See you In game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Whats so great about SSO?

We have fun, we are social, and we are ALWAYS there to give each other a hard time about pretty much anything we can think of, in a fun way of course :D

We just had a few new members visit our mumble server which is voluntary and we were told it was like having The Joker, Loki, Green goblin, Harley Quinn (Yes we have real life girls in fleet), Deadpool and the illusive man playing cards while trying to kill each other.

We take ourselves completely not serious at SSO, because we invented making it so!

Check us out @ www.ssofleet.net or get in touch with one of our awesome admins in game to see for yourself.

Tell'em Loki sent ya :D
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    We're all having fun with season 10 in STO. Why don't you come join us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lordyamilordyami Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hey there! i really liked your fleet postings and ideas, i am currently looking for a new fleet, i tried contacting the 2 officers on this page, but was not able to. anyone else i could contact for a invite ? my handle is @lordyami
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Hey there. I'm on my way. Hope you are in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Have fun and happy gaming.

Razar.
    Post edited by razar2380 on
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Lots of new recruits this week! Come on and join the gang!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Why join SSO fleet?

Well besides the normal goobies and bobbles we have a actual community that enjoys hanging in the coolest tree house in STO. We don't make you pay to hang out, we don't force you to contribute, we care about who you are, not what you can give us.

That's right, we are more concerned with you, the player enjoying your time with us.

So join one of the funniest, craziest, down right wackiest fleets in sto today.

You can contact @ltbarber @razar2380 @zeropium @raven131179 @jarviscrocker, or contact me on our website @ www.ssofleet.net to find out all we are about.

oh yeah, tell'em Loki sent ya!
  • Options
    jarviscrockerjarviscrocker Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Introducing fortnightly Holy Trinity Builds Event.

Ever fancied playing the game as a Healer, Tank or DPS then Join SSO today.

As with our other Fleet wide events, we aim to complete as much content as possible while having FUN.

If this event or any of our others Like Mirror Madness, Wednesdays Alright for Fighting and Canon Builds, sounds like you fun to you then you can contact @ltbarber @razar2380 @zeropium @raven131179 @jarviscrocker or Visit SSO Fleet.

Join SSO today
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Along with in game and our Forum events we have monthly prize give aways.

Everything from in game box ships to Free games our fleet makes sure no one is left in the cold when it comes to basking in the fun.

Also we have exclusive Forum and in game RP's for anyone interested, no you don't HAVE to participate, but why wouldn't you want to be helming the bridge of a starship, or maining the tacticle station like everyones favorite Klingon?

You can contact @ltbarber @zeropium @raven131179 @jarviscrocker, or contact me on our website @ www.ssofleet.net to find out all we are about.

Oh yeah, Tell'em Loki sent ya!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Don't forget, we are running a raffle. See last page for full details!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Want to learn how to get past those dreaded STF's with a group that doesn't hound you about the gear you bring?

Want to fly with a Fleet that cares more about having fun over what you can bring us?

Want to hang with a crazy group of players that actually wants to enjoy themselves instead of bickering about what rank they hold?

You can contact @ltbarber @zeropium @raven131179 @jarviscrocker, or contact me on our website @ www.ssofleet.net to find out all we are about.

• Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Come one, come all. Come join the group that is SSO! Bring your Vulcans, Bajorans, Romulans, anyone you got, we want them!
    Come make yourself a home in Star Trek Online with SSO, where we put the members first.
    It's not a numbers game and it's not a question of who's a better player. We're all here to enjoy the game and have a good time with our friends.
    Tired of grinding? Come sit by idly and shoot the breeze with us.
    Tired of pugging? Give us a shout and get a group together to make the headaches go away.
    Check us out at www.ssofleet.net and make your mark.
    Contact any of us in game: @ltbarber @zeropium @raven131179 @jarviscrocker
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    What do you look for in a fleet?

Teaming up to take down the big bad STF's?

Hanging out with a group that cares about having fun?

Working with your mates on a goal that you really wanna get done?

Here at SSO we care about what YOU, the player, wants in a fleet, not the other way around. We aim to make this your tree house as much as it is ours already. About the only thing we don't do is put up with drama or petty behind the sceenes agendas.

Here the IDIC rules, Infinite diversity in infinite combinations, we welcome all races, all creeds, anyone that comes here for fun that isn't looking for drama will always be welcome.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Grinding solo got you down?

Tired of pugging STF's only to have some random guy talk to you like your slime?

In a fleet that treats you like a number instead of a person?

Here at SSO we care about one thing and one thing only, YOU, the player, having a good time and fun experience here in sto.

We have weekly runs where all we care about is having fun, no requirements are expected, just show up and we will run with you.

We have our own website and forums @ www.ssofleet.net We run Forum RP, which is all totally optional, just wanna hang in game and have nothing to do with it, no problem.

We are all about YOU, and YOUR experience, as far as what you want to do that's your choice.

Here the IDIC rules, Infinite diversity in infinite combinations, we welcome all races, all creeds, anyone that comes here for fun that isn't looking for drama will always be welcome.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Shameless, unabashed BUMP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Don't forget. We are still recruiting! Fancy a fleet that won't treat you like a piece of meat?

Come join us! You'll be part of a community, not a 5 year plan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Join SSO today! and join in the fun!

SSO vs Battle of Korfez!

You can contact @ltbarber @zeropium @raven131179 @jarviscrocker, or contact me on our website @ SSO to find out all we are about.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Last day to sign up to the raffle! Come join us!

You can contact @ltbarber @zeropium @raven131179 @jarviscrocker, or contact me on our website @ SSO to find out all we are about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    selden677selden677 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hello my name is Nivek and I have been playing STO for about 3 years now off and on. I am very interested in finding out more about your fleet. I am looking for an active friendly fleet that loves to play STO as much as I do. My handle is Nivek@Ramal-Nivek
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hi Nivek, I responded to your ingame mail. Hit me up when you are next about and we will get you sorted!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Hi, welcome to Vanilla. Hopefully you can still find us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Forums have certainly had a face lift, and so has our website @ www.ssofleet.net.

We have had a very wonderful time over the last few years in sto, with many new faces joining what has been dubbed the coolest treehouse in STO.

We run events that you can join if you like that kinda thing, we have RP if your into it, we do regular group runs in Elite and advanced STF's, and have one heck of a time cracking up and hanging on our private mumble server.

So if you are looing for a laid back fleet that is active by all means drop by and hang, kick your shoes off, and don't forget the Romulan ale!

Oh yeah, tell'em Loki sent ya!
  • Options
    nimshaenimshae Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    We are ALWAYS recruiting, we believe that many minds, hands, and laughs make gaming fun!!!
    However with the new recent changes in the game, and many people flocking back and looking for a home we are starting a HUGE recruitment drive.

Orion's have been greased, recruitment nets have been knitted....Loki has been told to remove his entourage of slave girls out of the barracks to make room....I mean we don't think we can get rid of the seven foot squid, but we are willing to try....

We are starting a new Role Play project soon, and have progressed hugely for such a small fleet, how many teensy fleets do you know at level 14....we prefer a small and close knit community, our tenacity, might, and effort show that even small communities can be contenders...

want to join, look out for the Welcome Wagon Gregson@emeraldspider to discuss recruitment, want to feel us out look to our site at http://www.ssofleet.net

Have you got the nerves, the sinews and the humour required to run with our band of brothers?
    SSO Fleet Understands that this is a game, that it's sole purpose is to escape from the harsh realities of life. Thats why we promise, we offer fun, frolics without the mandatory rules and structure. Come escape with us, we dare you.....
  • Options
    So recruiting continues, and we all watch as our tier four shipyard upgrade project slowly counts down, almost like the precursors to cataclysmic events on the kind of movie with a throbbing soundtrack, a guy with muscles that resemble a side of beef not to mention the zinging bullets.

If you wish to join us, watching this amazing event that as a small group of people many would have you believe cannot be achieved. Well then feel free to come join us, hit us me Sarah a @emeraldspider in game, or holler at me at our very spiffy new forums here http://www.ssofleet.net.

Hey I'll even share my popcorn....Oooo look a whole minute just went past....thrilling!!!
    SSO Fleet Understands that this is a game, that it's sole purpose is to escape from the harsh realities of life. Thats why we promise, we offer fun, frolics without the mandatory rules and structure. Come escape with us, we dare you.....
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    So let me be the first to tell you about ourselves and the motivation and inspiration for our gaming community. It began several years ago with a pair of close friends, gamers and role players who had set a toe in every conceivable game world that Earth and it’s environs had to offer, as well as several we had carefully created and crafted ourselves. We had been in a wide variety of guilds and gaming groups and although we were kind of happy, something just never seemed to sit right with us. So the two of us sat down and decided to talk out what we wanted, and as it turned out an idea was forming to the both of us… a dream if you will, and it was persistent. Like that stomach cramp you get when you eat too many sprouts…except maybe without the gaseous explosion afterwards.

This idea kept coming back to us all, calling like some old forgotten dream or memory, we kept feeling in all these communities we joined there was something, fundamentally missing, and we yearned for this missing ingredient. To us it seemed that communities had become too militaristic, organised, and admin heavy. We missed the simpler times, where you joined a fleet or guild to enhance your game time not to complicate it. A place where friendship, camaraderie, and fun are prized higher than anything else.

So Star Fleet Special Operations was born, here we don’t have lengthy application procedures, you the person matters to us much more than your prowess in game. This is soul and centre a group of friends, who like to hang out, have fun and are interested in meeting more of the same.

The main game we represent is Star Trek Online and we have already have an established level 14 fleet of nearly three years old and plentiful resources. As well as offering you fun and frolics, cookies and cakes, we will also offer you an enduring high calibre of role play where the emphasis is on fun, story and character development rather than tedious lore spouting GM’s.

That’s in addition to in game events where fun and laughter is highly prized and we don’t tend to give a toss if your gear is great or your are a “leetzor” player. However fundamentally SSO is a Gaming Community and we play a great many games all we are really interested in is expanding our circle of friends, gaming together and having a blast…

At heart we are just Gamers, extending the hand of friendship….would you be interested in taking it.