test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Okay, I'll say it ...

jstewart55jstewart55 Member Posts: 412 Arc User
... I wouldn't mind traversing M'Tara's gateways and exploring HER Herald Spheres, if you know what I mean. :D
Post edited by jstewart55 on

Comments

• tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    Ew. . .

just . . .ew . . .
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have to agree with the Taco, we may not have seen iconians out of armor, but i think we have a general idea. So yes, ew is the proper response.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • valianttomevalianttome Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Kirk, is that you?
  • jestersagejestersage Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I guess the OP is tired of The Female Changling, Female Preserver, the Borg Queen and Sela. Q will be proud.
  • induperatorinduperator Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jstewart55 wrote: »
    ... I wouldn't mind traversing M'Tara's gateways and exploring HER Herald Spheres, if you know what I mean. :D

You can have her as long as I get to take Taco Fangs Home.
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,303 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This + This = This

Same goes for OP :D
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't know about anybody else, but I have a "don't date genocidal maniacs" rule...

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gulberat wrote: »
    I don't know about anybody else, but I have a "don't date genocidal maniacs" rule...
    Dating the "bad boy" or "insane chick" are well documented problems with humanity. :D
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    One mans attempted suicide is another mans extreme sport. Or something.
  • bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gulberat wrote: »

hey..as long as she's not a smoker
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jstewart55 wrote: »

For the sake of my immortal soul, I choose not to know what you mean.:(
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tsk tsk tsk, people...ya'll are presuming that M'tara IS a 'she'. Just because we might think of M'tara as being a 'she' does not at all mean that Iconians have the same genders we do, or anything else.

Or in other words, this ain't Mass Effect. :P
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • demonicaestheticdemonicaesthetic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Not sure that 'trying it on' with a chick who is probably around 400,000 years old and can destroy you with a thought is a good idea myself.
    :P

Ok... own up... did somebody date her and dump her?

Is that why Iconian warfleets are attacking the KDF? Somebody get tired of their orion slave girl boff?

If this invasion is just post bad date rage, maybe the Fed should pull back and leave the KDF to find the rat of an ex boyfriend.
    <center><font size="+5"><b>Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day...
    Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...</b></size></center>
  • sanctusmortisanctusmorti Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Not sure that 'trying it on' with a chick who is probably around 400,000 years old and can destroy you with a thought is a good idea myself.

This.

It's never a good idea to date your mother-in-law.
  • prolegapprolegap Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, people no doubt found this sexy at some point, so I don't have trouble believing that someone would find a featureless, vaguely female shape appealing.

To me she looks to be made of some kind of oily sludge. She, if it is a she in the first place, can't obviously be one of those "energy beings", as, like we all know from high school physics, energy is a property of matter, and can't exist independent of matter.
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oh god some would do anything with a pulse. Yech.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hahaha way to go OP, boldly going where no man has gone before. :D
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    prolegap wrote: »
    To me she looks to be made of some kind of oily sludge. She, if it is a she in the first place, can't obviously be one of those "energy beings", as, like we all know from high school physics, energy is a property of matter, and can't exist independent of matter.

But in sci-fi, energy/=real energy because writers are bad at maths, space, biology, physics, distance and science, so energy can do whatever they want.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,003 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't know. She clearly lacks a few hooves and spikes to be really attractive. :P
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    edited April 2015
    But in sci-fi, energy/=real energy because writers are bad at maths, space, biology, physics, distance and science, so energy can do whatever they want.

She look to me like some sort of Gaseous life form but in the shape of a Female.

Speaking of attractive aliens I want this fellow. :rolleyes:
    edited April 2015
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I don't know. She clearly lacks a few hooves and spikes to be really attractive. :P

And to be honest, Hair...
  • jornadojornado Member Posts: 918 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hey..as long as she's not a smoker

Hey...if she smokes, she pokes.

(before someone gets offended - it's a joke from Family Guy - don't blame me)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My guess is "hope" keeps people not playing but posting on the forums. For others, its a path of sad realization and closure. Grieving takes time. The worst "haters" here love the game, or did at some point.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jornado wrote: »
    Hey...if she smokes, she pokes.

(before someone gets offended - it's a joke from Family Guy - don't blame me)
    Why not blame you?

If I stared talking about the superior Arian Race, could I avoid blame by saying the TRIBBLE's said it first?

I know, two different levels, but still the same logic...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,303 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bergins wrote: »
    Why not blame you?

If I stared talking about the superior Arian Race, could I avoid blame by saying the TRIBBLE's said it first?

I know, two different levels, but still the same logic...

Oh dear... you did it!

No going back for you now bergins :(
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If he get's M'Tara.. I get the red one that shot the Romulans XD Whom I shall call... S'haron.
    zx2t8tuj4i10.png
    Thank you for the Typhoon!
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Ew. . .

just . . .ew . . .

Don't judge...

T93uSC8.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,523 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    talonxv wrote: »
    Oh god some would do anything with a pulse. Yech.

Somebody call for Captain Jack Harkness?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • knuhteb5knuhteb5 Member Posts: 1,831 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    To be even able to begin to pull off what the OP is suggesting would require a special armor that gives +100 to Telekinetic prowess and I don't think it's even been designed yet. And even if we assume that one could touch them telepathically, would you be able to withstand their advances? Too many if's and butts, I mean but's, to really make a good case for this. Sorry OP but you're not ready yet for that level of love.
    aGHGQIKr41KNi.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,523 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Careful luv. Someone already mentioned Kirk and putting him and Captain Jack Harkness in the same thread may cause a Rule 34 singularity. :p

Too late! :D
    *FA-BOOM!!!!*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • freakshow046freakshow046 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Tsk tsk tsk, people...ya'll are presuming that M'tara IS a 'she'. Just because we might think of M'tara as being a 'she' does not at all mean that Iconians have the same genders we do, or anything else.

Or in other words, this ain't Mass Effect. :P
    prolegap wrote: »
    Well, people no doubt found this sexy at some point, so I don't have trouble believing that someone would find a featureless, vaguely female shape appealing.

Doesn't the Preserver refer to her as "She"? And even call her "Daughter"?
    signature-03.png
This discussion has been closed.