What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *looks down at the 9 year old jade* oh...TRIBBLE; what happened?!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: This is my other daughter from the future Anya. Apparently our kids can't stop visiting us.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    don't try to bull**** me...covering a scent doesn't get rid of the original, and she has the same bone structure she had as an adult - bones may grow as one ages, but the general structure remains the same
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *brief flash of deviousness* Hi Woofy!
    Ezri: *Bursts out laughing*
    Sev: Spatial Rift caused by weapons fire between two opposing fleets.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    (A 9 year old would not have the same bone structure as an adult regardless of who it is)

Jessica: Shadow I have no idea what you're talking about.

Karn: Like the Enterprise C?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Sev: Yes.
    Krystal: Uncle Woofy's confusing me for someone else...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    WHAT DID I JUST SAY ABOUT BULL****TING ME?! *he roars* DROP THE ****ING ACT AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED NOW!

she's supposed to be leading the attack in TWO DAYS, and she can't do it as a damn child!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Shadow careful you're going to scare her. (Also I'm pretty sure smelling like you bather in mint would get rid of your original smell for atleast a while. It would also probably burn the nose of anyone who smelled her)

Karn: So who was the wolf man?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *resists the urge to snap at him*
    Kayla: The guy who did this to me. *Gestures at herself* Not to mention my future husband.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Reina: I think we should go to work soon.

(For Kuntel)

Jessica: Come on sweetie. *Offers a hand for Krystal*

Rxialt: You know it seems like Shadow actually isn't interested in blackmail material this time.

Karn: You sure you should be working so close to your due date? *Is assuming she's close*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: I used to be a Mercenary Combat Medic. I'll be fine. Besides... if I do happen to go into labor... *gestures at Sickbay in general* I'm already here.
    Krystal: *Takes Jessica's hand*
    Ezri: *Recovers*
    Korra: I think he's legit concerned.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: *Telepathically to Krys through their touch* Should we drop the act? He seems to actually be concerned.

Rxialt: True...

Karn: Guess you're right. *Looks at Sev* So did you get caught in that energy field too?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Sev: We were sent to study it. Why they didn't send an actual science ship instead of a modified Griphon class...
    Krystal: *Nods with an implied "I was about to snap at him anyways"*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Okay sorry Shadow yes this is Krys. somehow she got turned into a 9 year old.

Karn: And someone decided it was a good idea to study it by experiencing it?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    future shadow: you know, i STILL can't believe you thought i would even be thinking about blackmail material THAT close to a major battle...or that you thought a little mint would be able to fool my nose

*points* sickbay, NOW; we have less than two days to fix this

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: I have no idea what happened Shadow. I materialized on the pad like this. And no... its only physical. I still have all my memories.
    Sev: More like our sensors weren't calibrated and we drifted a little too close. They sent us because of possible hostile forces and the Caliburn was more heavily armed.
    Future Krystal: Wasn't my idea Shadow. As for the blackmail... I know you.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    (It wasn't a little mint it was a sh*t ton)

Karn: Well hopefully your little adventure into it ended better than mine did.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    clearly you don't know me all that well...

well, unless the transporters just happened to malfunction mid-transport, i think we can rule them out as the cause

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *crosses her arms across her chest* Obviously, as a few minutes later Rose, Jessica, and Fiona came up perfectly fine.
    Future Krystal: Shadow... how often do you let an opportunity pass you by? Not that often. Besides... didn't you rag me for it later anyways?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Karn: So how bad was it for you?

Jessica: yeppers.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    no, i didn't, as you well know! not right away, anyway - i think i brought it up at parties and gatherings once in a while

so what the hell happened to cause it to you, and only you? and why NOW, of all times?! couldn't you have waited until AFTER we dealt with gaul?! *he is now yelling at the ceiling, and therefore the universe, having started halfway through his rant*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Sev: I locked myself in my quarters to keep from doing anyone. Wasn't easy and... well... I kinda had to do something else to keep from... *scratches the back of her neck, clearly embarassed by talking about it*
    Krystal: TRIBBLE Happens Shadow. You know that just as well as I do.
    Future Krystal: For years after that.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Karn: I understand. *Looks embarrassed* Unfortunately a runabout is a lot smaller and a lot more personal. *Coughs* I don't think I ever had a chance to lock myself in a room. There were five of us and I was the only male. *Scratches the back of his neck embarrassedly*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    well, it makes a good icebreaker...and you were adorable *he says matter-of-factly*

**** happens - once in a while to most people! but the universe seems to take a perverse pleasure in ****ting on us on an almost daily basis!

(and it's a good thing shadow isn't still in sickbay...he'd be vomiting right about now)

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Sev: Well... *cough* I guess one can only hope it was... plesant...
    Krystal: No kidding...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Woah Shadow calm down. Everything's going to be fine.

Karn: The worst part was that eventually we drifted out of the field and another ship found us. We were still passed out from the "activities" so they pulled us into their shuttle bay and entered the runabout to find out what happened. *Blushes* I did not enjoy that.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    the universe is ever-constantly ****ing with us...HOW IS THAT FINE?! *he says with bulging, wild-looking eyes*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    (, the way I described the use of wintergreen, it would so overpower thescent there would no way you could smell her scent. so yes, it woild have worked, and there ks nothing shadow could do. Nothing about her scent, it would have been overloaded. Now, there is other ways he could determine that it was Krystal, but his snout was effectively done while in krystals area.)

Rose: Shadow, the next time you yell at my wife like that, you will singing three octive higher. (Closes the book and pits it a pocket dimension). The spell can be done, but there ismone problem. Becuase you digressed to a 9 year old child, your hormones and body structure have changed too. So when you go back to your orginal age, the aging changed will happen from this point. You wont be a virgin, but your body wont have gone through the changes incurred by child birth, including milk production.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Meaning if we turn her back she won't be able to feed her children. Maybe modifying the spell could work? Maybe a science cure could also work?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Rose: Well, it was known even in my time that you stimulate the milk glands with hormones. But after a couple of days of feeding, it should return to normal. The problem is her having children again, it will belike she is having children for the first time. l
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.