What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Join the Delta Recruitment!

Comments

• Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i just want 1 thing; give me the possibility to change one of my current toon, into a delta toon. I just want avoid the mass of grind which will be our future.

lol, really a guy from the future
    by an agent from the future
    ; no, seriously!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    patrickngo wrote: »
    is your fleet small? this is something small fleets can and should be using to buff their numbers.

Well, KDF fleets, anyway. You feds, just go ahead and...be complacent, okay? :D

never been in a kdf fleet before, that i ever recall.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you haven’t planned on making a Delta Recruit, what are you waiting for?

Oh, I dunno... maybe for the event to start? And also after we get precise explanations on how it works, what are those bonus objectives, what do they consist in, what are the bonuses the Delta recruits will get in the end compared to the current characters, etc...

You know, anything concrete!
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh, I dunno... maybe for the event to start? And also after we get precise explanations on how it works, what are those bonus objectives, what do they consist in, what are the bonuses the Delta recruits will get in the end compared to the current characters, etc...
    Exactly. Hopefully they'll get around to answering the big questions concering the permanent effects of a character being a Delta Recruit and which of those effects are going to be available account-wide (should be all of them) before the event starts, because its basically impossible to plan a character if you don't know if it's going to be your new main or a casual alt.
  • Options
    drazursouthclawdrazursouthclaw Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So, here's another thing that sounds like it will punish the older accounts/toons instead of rewarding them - I'm looking directly at you, T6 and T5-U.

As a possibly insane player that has made and kept 23+ toons (do we count the Foundry Toons?) over the past 5 years, I really couldn't care less about this. In fact, I only care just enough to be irritated at how this has been dealt with so far - yes, the one message.

And what a useful and informative message it was: "A THING IS COMING. WE WILL TELL YOU NOTHING ABOUT IT EXCEPT THAT IT IS COMING. ALSO, IT IS STILL COMING. THE THING. WHAT DETAILS? A THING IS COMING. THERE'S YOUR DETAILS. THING. COMING. ")

From what I can see, it's going to reward new toons. Uh...

The chances of me deciding I have enough time and inclination for starting *another* character are quite low.

If this is addressed (or even irrelevant), then that's good.

THIS is why your forums are so full of trolling, good people of Cryptic - because you ALWAYS tell us JUST enough to get us worried that the time we've spent will have been WASTED because of changes you've made.

Also because people on the internet are basically terrible at being people. Like me. As can be seen above.

But mainly the 'just enough info to get upset' thing.

I'm serious - just ONCE could you have an announcement that doesn't make us PANIC? Or is that your goal? Or are we all just wimps? Or am I just projecting?

I'd love to read an announcement and be like "COOL!" or even "That won't really affect me" and not "Great. More changes that won't help me ENJOY the game."

JUST ONCE.

Unless the Events stuff counts, because I'll give Cryptic this: They NAIL those posts.

Hopefully though, I'm worried about nothing and essentially it's just another *&#$ing Currency/Mark. That's my BEST hope. SIGH.

I don't want to end negatively, so let me remind us all how awesome the space combat is in this game.
  • Options
    daviesdaviesdaviesdavies Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Beware of the Romulan naval academy's Press Gang

They are looking for some New Seamen lol
    Mzd8i1c.gif
  • Options
    jermbotjermbot Member Posts: 801 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Okay, a casual reading picked out three new pieces of information in this post.

1. The Delta Recruit temporal storyline will be accomplished by obtaining items within existing missions. This isn't what I expected and I need to revise my guess as to what this event will be, but before this we simply knew there would be additional 'temporal' quests for Delta Recruits

2. The Delta Recruit will get bonuses/grant bonuses to fleets if they are in one after level 30. Not sure if joining one first dorks this up at all, but probably not.

3. Boosts are given up to level 50. So, in addition to making it through all the story missions up to the Defera Sector, you also want to make sure you get up to level 50. No indication of whether these boosts are permanent or useful at end game.

Just off the top of my head, what I'd still like to know.

1. Are any of these boosts useful at end game? And if so, have you made those boosts account wide?
  • Options
    britewolfbritewolf Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It's all about the metrics.

But does this inherently make the Delta Recruitment scheme a bad thing? No.

Metrics is how PWE and most other companies measure interest. The more activity the better for STO, because more activity means more PWE resources focused on it, just like more money spent on STO leads to more investment in STO's resources.

More metrics = more resources = more stuff the team can do!

Okay, so I struggle to keep my current band of merry men ticking along, and so what that I haven't got anyone to 60 yet, I'm looking forwards to toon 10 and all the extra bits they come with, no matter how small.

P.s. I've been getting first and second place in Crystalline Catastrophe using a Luna with a mix of Mk X and XII rare quality equipment and a single Mk XIV Beam Array... so sod the grind, I haven't worried about that in months.
    General T'Reirr Asei
    Captain of the venerable I.K.S. Y'Kun.
    Warrior of the Empire; Savior of Cookies; Lord of String; Devious Little S*!7
    #PlomeekSoupForTheIndifferent #AmNotFluffy #Klingons4Equality #PriorityOneRocks #ShortButPouncey

#MaybeALittleFluffy
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    nadiezja wrote: »
    I'm going to talk a bit about the record of Cryptic's devs.

They made a full-featured Star Trek MMO in two years on a shoestring budget. It wasn't a great game, but with the timetable they had - and they were on a timetable; their choice wasn't between rushing out a bad game or taking their time on a great one; it was between rushing out a bad game or no Star Trek MMO being made, ever, by anyone, because after the disaster that was Perpetual's Star Trek Online, CBS was done and the license was going to be taken away and not given out again.

They then set to work fixing it. They straightened out the endgame economy a bit, added repeatable missions. Their parent company basically failed, their budget got cut, and they were pushed to free-to-play, and they kept fixing things. The game kept getting better.

They switched to the single most generous free-to-play model I've run across. Ignore the lockboxes and the offers of ships and bridge officers and such, because unless you're a hardcore PvPer (and if so, why are you here? STO's PvP sucks. Play something with decent PvP to scratch your PvP itch!), you never have to spend a dime. Want to play the main story? Free. Want to run repeatable endgame content? Free. LotRO gets constant praise for its PvP model, but it demands you buy actual content from it past a certain point in the story. STO? They give away the entire game . You can spend money - and, if you want, rather a lot of it - but you never, never have to. Even playing at the top level requires buying just one $30 ship... that's 2 months of WoW.

Then they put out an expansion with a whole new faction. For free. Another with a level cap increase and hours of new content for everyone. Free. They revamped crafting to be both convenient and useful, for free.

And now? For casual play, I'd place STO as pretty much the best game in the genre. It plays in bite-sized chunks and can be picked up and put down easily. And it's free.

The track record of this team is, "They accomplished something nearly impossible then proceeded to spend years making the mess that impossibility created steadily better over time." Yeah, they've earned my trust.

Cryptic: Please fix queue difficulty curves. That's the one exception to the "steadily getting better."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

So just how many years are we suposed to "cut them some slack" for rush-launching the game, which mind you they did by their own decision?? 10, 15 years??

STO is in it's 5-th year. There are MMOs that only live for this long, even less. The only reason this broken thing is still around is that some dumbass at CBS decided that it's a good idea to give this company the liscence to run a Star Trek MMO.
    They're riding on Star Trek and on people's compassion for the "sad small understuffed and underpaid company that "had to" rush-launch a Star Trek MMO". Well, I'm done with cutting them slack for that. They've had 5 years to pull their "stuff" together and they're still nowhere near pulling their "stuff" together. One can even argue that the last year was a landslide that went into the completely oposite direction.

So no, sorry. I'm not about to "cut them some slack" anymore and praise them as if they did some wonderous miracle by making a Star Trek MMO only to come here on the game's 10-th anniversary (hope it will last that long) and still have all the broken s**t all over the place. And then what? Still be sorry for them and say "awwww there's so much broken stuff in this game that it's surreal, but this poor small-ish company had to rush-launch this game 10 years ago and that makes it ok". lol :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    realwildblurealwildblu Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This thread alone should cause a world-wide cheese shortage....
  • Options
    armitage95armitage95 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    shpoks wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

So just how many years are we suposed to "cut them some slack" for rush-launching the game, which mind you they did by their own decision?? 10, 15 years??

STO is in it's 5-th year. There are MMOs that only live for this long, even less. The only reason this broken thing is still around is that some dumbass at CBS decided that it's a good idea to give this company the liscence to run a Star Trek MMO.
    They're riding on Star Trek and on people's compassion for the "sad small understuffed and underpaid company that "had to" rush-launch a Star Trek MMO". Well, I'm done with cutting them slack for that. They've had 5 years to pull their "stuff" together and they're still nowhere near pulling their "stuff" together. One can even argue that the last year was a landslide that went into the completely oposite direction.

So no, sorry. I'm not about to "cut them some slack" anymore and praise them as if they did some wonderous miracle by making a Star Trek MMO only to come here on the game's 10-th anniversary (hope it will last that long) and still have all the broken s**t all over the place. And then what? Still be sorry for them and say "awwww there's so much broken stuff in this game that it's surreal, but this poor small-ish company had to rush-launch this game 10 years ago and that makes it ok". lol :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w to you as well.

News Flash, there are even more broken MMOs out in the world that are still running, so there is no reason why STO shouldn't do the same.

They made not have pulled together everything, but they have done a great amount of it and it's still in good condition. So I suggest you see the good along with the bad.

And FYI, to me, last year boiled down to "Oh, we will whine about every change because we want this game to fail,now:P", as far as I'm concerned.

Back on topic of this thread, It's nice that we get some more details about the specifics of when we get these rewards, including the fact that Fleets and the R&D system will also be involved.

Now we wait for more details (and the Romulan Republic's poster for that matter.)
  • Options
    sarek93sarek93 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ceekayzero wrote: »
    So....we should not have our new toon join a fleet until Level 30? Or will that particular task be auto-completed at Level 30?

Looking forward to this, just trying to get all my ducks in a row before Delta Recruitment begins.

I'd be interested in knowing this too. Will we still get the rewards at level 30 even if we joined a fleet at, say, level 10.
    "Insufficient facts always invite danger." - Spock
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    armitage95 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w to you as well.

News Flash, there are even more broken MMOs out in the world that are still running, so there is no reason why STO shouldn't do the same.

They made not have pulled together everything, but they have done a great amount of it and it's still in good condition. So I suggest you see the good along with the bad.

And FYI, to me, last year boiled down to "Oh, we will whine about every change because we want this game to fail,now:P", as far as I'm concerned.

And just how did you come to the colnclusion that I don't see the good along with the bad based on 1 reply??? I'm still around here, am I not?

Your reply makes no sense in the context I was talking about. What I'm saying is that after 5 years into this game, we should all drop the victim mentality of "poor Cryptic had to do STO on a tight schedule and a tight budget, so it is ok to still have a broken pos of a game 5 years later", both players and company alike. 5 years is more than enough time to get their things straightened out.

And lol :D, news flash to you my friend as well - there are a lot of dumb people in the world. There unfortunately are game addicts as well. :( The fact that there are other ****ty or even more broken MMO-s running doesn't relate to anything except for comforting ourselves that "it could be worse".
    But is this really the approach and mentality we want to have towards our game? Instead of aspiring and pushing for improvements, telling ourselves that we should be happy with substandard development because "it could be worse"? Not healthy IMHO, not at all.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    pwecangetlostpwecangetlost Member Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Remake your main, and you're not just playing some guy who's receiving info from the future its your own timeline doubling back on itself with changes due to the Iconian war which you've moved along.
  • Options
    nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    That's the thing. I don't think the game's still broken. I think the game's pretty good, especially as a relatively casual player who wants a decent MMO that she can play in bite-size chunks.

I sit down to STO, play for 15-60 minutes, and feel like I've accomplished something. I've made progress on leveling a character or getting marks and rep items for a new piece of gear or whatever it is I'm working on that day. That's worth something to me. And the process of getting those things is enjoyable.

Yeah, there's bugs - I really wish they'd fix the City Hard on Defera, for example - but on the whole? Excellent casual experience.
  • Options
    gameversemangameverseman Member Posts: 1,110 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    nadiezja wrote: »
    I'm going to talk a bit about the record of Cryptic's devs.

They made a full-featured Star Trek MMO in two years on a shoestring budget. It wasn't a great game, but with the timetable they had - and they were on a timetable; their choice wasn't between rushing out a bad game or taking their time on a great one; it was between rushing out a bad game or no Star Trek MMO being made, ever, by anyone, because after the disaster that was Perpetual's Star Trek Online, CBS was done and the license was going to be taken away and not given out again.

They then set to work fixing it. They straightened out the endgame economy a bit, added repeatable missions. Their parent company basically failed, their budget got cut, and they were pushed to free-to-play, and they kept fixing things. The game kept getting better.

They switched to the single most generous free-to-play model I've run across. Ignore the lockboxes and the offers of ships and bridge officers and such, because unless you're a hardcore PvPer (and if so, why are you here? STO's PvP sucks. Play something with decent PvP to scratch your PvP itch!), you never have to spend a dime. Want to play the main story? Free. Want to run repeatable endgame content? Free. LotRO gets constant praise for its PvP model, but it demands you buy actual content from it past a certain point in the story. STO? They give away the entire game . You can spend money - and, if you want, rather a lot of it - but you never, never have to. Even playing at the top level requires buying just one $30 ship... that's 2 months of WoW.

Then they put out an expansion with a whole new faction. For free. Another with a level cap increase and hours of new content for everyone. Free. They revamped crafting to be both convenient and useful, for free.

And now? For casual play, I'd place STO as pretty much the best game in the genre. It plays in bite-sized chunks and can be picked up and put down easily. And it's free.

The track record of this team is, "They accomplished something nearly impossible then proceeded to spend years making the mess that impossibility created steadily better over time." Yeah, they've earned my trust.

Cryptic: Please fix queue difficulty curves. That's the one exception to the "steadily getting better."
    Ignorance is bliss isn't it?
    signature.png
  • Options
    allundrielallundriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can't believe the amount of complaining in these threads :(. Here we have a good free to play mmo, with a fair model, with new events regularly, new rewards for the old events, or extra things to do on old events. I come from another MMO, where there's not been any changes to events for quite some time (and I'm talking years), and I actually payed a monthly subscription for that.

Also, I'm pretty sure the developers are almost as pationate about the game as we are. However, as a developer myself, i know you don't always get to wait until you're satisfied. Releases DO go wrong. I've spend long days and night trying to fix things in our software after a premature release to match some deadline.

It's also normal that they are trying to get more people to play. More people means more income, which means more money to spend on development, which eventually will be for the better of the game. After all, we don't want this game to go the way of the dodo like so many have.

Me for one am glad to see another event and am very curious about any information that will surely be forthcoming during the several weeks until the event begins. I'm also glad for the info this early on, as it allows me to plan ahead.
  • Options
    hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So as far as we've been told:

Permanent Reward(s):
    - Special Starship Trait - Temporal Insight - Account Unlock
    - Rank Rewards - Likely Character-Bound if unique and special; or Account-Bound if not.
    - R&D 1 and 5 Rewards - Likely Character-Bound

Temporary Rewards(s):
    - Dilithium Bonus - Exclusive to D-Recruits, but can be shared with non D-Recruits as long as in a team. Disappears after the event is over.

- Server Goals - Mentioned to be XP boosts (1.5x, 2x, or 2.5x depending on goals met per week). Only gained via Delta Recruit participation.

Exclusively for Delta Recruits:
    - Fancy Delta Nametag - Not confirmed if permanent or temporary

- Special sub-missions within existing content - Not confirmed if permanent (to later be reused as a means of extra end-of-mission-rewards for D-Recruits) or temporary.

I do hope there's more Permanent Awards for both the Account and Delta Recruit level.
  • Options
    vaipenvaipen Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I know I won't be making another character. I have five already and that is difficult enough to maintain.

I don't like this idea although it is brilliant. In perfect MMO style they have devised a scheme to encourage people to make an alt by promising ongoing rewards, worse, they coupled it to server-wide rewards, so that people will start encouraging each other to spend more and more time in the game grinding through the missions.

The goal is to expose people for as long as they can to their new alt so that when the event is over, they won't delete them when all their previous characters have reaped the benefits. After investing so much time and effort, linked to some special traits and other bonusses, it will be too hard to delete a character that you started to care for.

All this to expose people to critical hits, so to say. We are now made responsible for someone else's benefits and so social or peer pressure will start to play a role. The psychological underpinnings of this scheme is masterful.

Besides this, the more people spend time within the game, the more likely it becomes they will spend ream money on Zen. More characters means more grinding, as we are all in this because we are by nature greedy and want that set for all characters, or want a great ship for all of the toons. And since it is increasingly hard to get each toon outfitted, as there is always a new event being spammed upon us, one right after the other, the anniversary, Crystalline, almost every weekend bonus marks, a player might get desperate and annoyed. And at that point will not quit the game because it takes too much time, and still loves it for the most part, will reluctantly buy Zen to finally get what they like but without the grinding.

I see great desperation with the developers. They keep spamming us with events and the only reason is that people are leaving. There are people I know that only login because of getting some easy dilithium doing some event or another. The events keep many people ocupied, and to a kuch lesser extend, satisfied.

That buys time for real content, new chapters. Unfortunately, it will be trivial. It will be just more mindless killing for both Fed and Klingons. No diplomacy, just endless battles without much connect to the story line. You can see that in the patrol missions. Very Federation! What this still has to do with Star Trek I don't know.

In the meantime they keep spamming new ships whilst making you pay 700 Zen in a futile attempt to boost those, while you already paid for them. They announce proudly there are over 400 ships. But most of them are no obsolete and so that was a sort of secret reboot.

Some good news have arrived, the crafting is better, but also requires more time to spend inside the game. Everything now costs dilithium, even using ESD bathrooms.

And so, with more characters you get deeper and deeper in this emotional psychological self-enstranglement that is the modern MMO.

In the end players burn themselves out. And they leave. But not before they spend money on Zen, and the game is a success for PW in the cynical way that as long as they can trigger people to go on and spend a certain amount on the game, it matters not, as long as new players can be enticed.

But I feel I am being played, as if I am the game. This constant barrage of events, bonus weekends, bits and pieces of often trivial content, the cheap repeating of patrols just to extend the storyline artificially, to make the run from 50 to 60 not take 2 days, the introduction of an endless system of specializations and traits you can farm for, by this constant triggering of peoples' weaknesses, such as greed, the need to feel powerful in ships and personal sets and all those other insecurities why people engage in MMO style gameplay, is now getting ridiculously obvious.

So I won't make any new toon, not ever again.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    I do hope there's more Permanent Awards for both the Account and Delta Recruit level.
    I hope there's nothing at all permanent that isn't account-wide or transferable. That way, I won't have to replace my main.

And I hope they confirm that before the event starts so I can take it into account when creating the Delta Recruit toon.
  • Options
    adonas1adonas1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The recruiting efforts by Starfleet, the Klingon Defense Force, and the Romulan Republic are ramping up. As the threat of an Iconian war looms over the galaxy, there is great anticipation to see all the new officers captaining starships for these three factions.

Learn more about what we have in store for our new recruits!

~LaughingTrendy

So, if I understand the event correctly:
    1. We have to make new characters, which we must do during this event in order to gain the benefits, which runs April 2nd to May 21st. Characters made after May 21st will not be Delta Recruits and will not receive these benefits.
    2. Those characters get bonuses for leveling, bonuses for leveling R&D, bonuses to them/their fleet for joining a fleet, and get additional objectives in missions.
    3. The stated purpose of this is to "rapidly close the gap that exists between new characters and characters that have been in Star Trek Online for years."

So, I have some logical questions:
    1. Will these characters be superior to all previously made characters? If so, that means you pretty much have to make a new "main." Can this please be clarified?
    2. What about the people that learn about and join STO AFTER May 21st? I guess they're just out of luck? Too bad?

Note: The idea that this will benefit new players is laughable. How many people are going to join the game for this event? The fact is that only people currently playing or that just happen to join between 4/2/15 and 5/21/15 will "benefit" from this. It's far more likely that this will result in current active players taking advantage of the benefits of these characters and this will require current players having to open more lockboxes, buy/upgrade more ships, buy more character unlocks, etc so that they can outfit a new Main or a new Alt. This is another limited time event that current players will be able to take advantage of and people who join the game 3 months from now will never be able to reap the benefits of. After May 21st, it will only serve to further increase the gap between long-time players and new ones. The rich will get richer. By ending it on May 21st, really by ending it all, they are actually hurting new players - the ones that join after May 21st. If a Cryptic rep reads this, please understand, it's not said out of hate, it's just the truth.
    WTB T6 ship, for $30 of hard-earned money, with the following:
    1. 8 Weapons, Battle Cloak, and 11 consoles (5 Tac/4 Sci)
    2. At least 39,000 Hull at lvl 50 and at least 1.25 Shield mod
    3. Commander Tac/Int BOFF and Uni Lt Comm BOFF stations
    It could have 5 turn rate and look like a box, but I'd buy it ASAP!
  • Options
    zeluthaszeluthas Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    thetanine wrote: »
    OH, your sig. ALL of my ROMs have "flat" heads. It's the TOS and 23rd Century CANON look! :cool:

Just like TOS Klingons. ;)
  • Options
    salem1574salem1574 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As far as the Delta Recruitment goes, I am only interested in ACCOUNT WIDE benefits PERIOD. I have absolutely no interest in reinventing the wheel or creating a new main character.

I have no wish to retake the same real estate that I grinded for month after month and year after year…
  • Options
    fruitvendor12fruitvendor12 Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    salem1574 wrote: »
    As far as the Delta Recruitment goes, I am only interested in ACCOUNT WIDE benefits PERIOD. I have absolutely no interest in reinventing the wheel or creating a new main character.

I have no wish to retake the same real estate that I grinded for month after month and year after year…
    That's my bottom line. It's not the time to level, it is the huge and literal investment in my primary alts. Time and dili are the least of my issues.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kozar2 wrote: »
    I'm taking it the perks will be mostly about faster and better levelling. Maybe a couple items available during the level advancement as well but nothing game changing. I think the server wide unlocks will be levelling based as well. Extra marks, skill points, experience and the like.
    Some of it might be old event-only items. Like the shotgun for example. Stuff new characters CAN'T get.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Some of it might be old event-only items. Like the shotgun for example. Stuff new characters CAN'T get.
    Would be nice to account unlock the Shard of Possibilities and Orphidian Cane, among others.
  • Options
    realwildblurealwildblu Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    zeluthas wrote: »
    Just like TOS Klingons. ;)

I miss my TOS Klingon. THAT should be one of the account rewards ... along with the Worf haircut & sash for the Federation side and the TOS Gorn on the Klingon side.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Would be nice to account unlock the Shard of Possibilities and Orphidian Cane, among others.
    Those are the least interesting for account unlock. That event is regularly re-run so new characters will eventually get a chance to claim their own. Crystal/Mirror/Anniversary event rewards are gone forever except on old toons, because every time they run there are new rewarrds and the old ones are not available. Those rewards are the ones that we need account-unlocks or transferable.