test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server hamsters died for Europe?

2»

Comments

• rainbowwargamesrainbowwargames Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    down here too Wisconsin USA, just checked all social media and no reports of anything being down yet
  • rainbowwargamesrainbowwargames Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just posted on Facebook -
    Star Trek Online
    4 mins ·
    Thank you for the reports everyone. We're currently investigating the login in issues & hope to have an ETA for you in the next few minutes. Hang in there!
  • lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They are aware of the issue. https://twitter.com/trekonlinegame/status/572915579880804352
    Really need to fix these issues. Happening more and more.

Shaka when the walls fell. Hoozani his army.

Can you make it go?
  • derrico1derrico1 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    there not going to fix problems been going on since free to play
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    every channel in game : it must be that damn Cogentco Boston server.
    It seems I lag less than others : I am using expat shield.
    However, it's not only ISA … I had a quick lag even in Alhena lol.
    Really I can't understand what they are waiting for to solve that Verizon / Cogentco issue : if gamers lag so badly, they don't play.… simple, innit ? And that's doom and then a game starts dying.… not OP ships or stuff like that.
    No game : no money.
    Who's in charge to take care of this stuff up there in Cryptic? So he can explain me the business logic behind this… I am talking business… 'coz I can't get it.
    P58WJe7.jpg

• ulrickeeulrickee Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Logging in, please wait.... forever!
  • actionhanzoactionhanzo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same for me, i started playing again few days ago before the weekend. Its hard to play the game from 5pm till 9pm. Fail to connect to Launcher, even fail to connect to the internet site and if i manage to start the game i get 4-5 login-timeouts before i manage to enter the game. And then i constantly get Server not responding....120secs before i disconnect.

I dont know whats the problem, i connect from Europe > Germany > bavaria. I have some link between me and Frankfurt before i start to connect oversea and im with T-Online.

STO is the online Game where this happens, every other game and every other activity like streams, youtube, steamdownloads works perfectly. Only STO and their servers make trouble. Is this something that occurs recently or does this game allways had problems with EU connenction ?
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    inbsane lag/rubberbanding in northern germany. almost each day between 18 and like up to 23 o'clock.
    off to play smoother runnin' games, cya!