What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you Alex

13»

Comments

• zntechzntech Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Oh you so copied that off of Jayden Smith's Twitter page! :D

Don't have any social network account ,never will I am not from US and don't know who is Jayden Smith but don't worry it will come in your life time.
    In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

I AM PISSED OFF AFTER 3 YRS. I STILL CAN'T USE OR CHANGE OR DELETE OUTFIT IN 3 OF 5 OUTFIT SLOTS ON MY KLINGON TOON !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    zntech wrote: »
    Don't have any social network account ,never will I am not from US and don't know who is Jayden Smith but don't worry it will come in your life time.
    Jayden Smith is Will Smith's son.

Will Smith is an actor who has played a lot of high-profile film roles including Agent J from Men In Black, and a lot of others.

Jayden has apparently decided he wants to be like dad, and be an actor. One example of this is the film After Earth.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • historynerd1historynerd1 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Having everything epic: the Persuit of Happyness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Go and have a wee, the second act gets considerably weirder." -Tim Minchin
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    In 2006, 9 years ago Will Smith was in a movie titled, "The Pursuit of Happyness" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454921/
    And Jaden too, yes.

He seems to like doing movies with his kids. I am Legend had Will as the main character, and his daughter Willow, as the main character's daughter. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Jayden Smith is Will Smith's son.

Will Smith is an actor who has played a lot of high-profile film roles including Agent J from Men In Black, and a lot of others.

Jayden has apparently decided he wants to be like dad, and be an actor. One example of this is the film After Earth.

Jayden also runs one of the most fascinating Twitter accounts on the web.

It gets real up on thar.
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Today was our Star Trek Online's 5th anniversary party at Cryptic. Stephen D'Angelo hosted a retrospective of the last 5 years, and many of us shared some of our favorite stories. We also played a Star Trek family feud trivia game, had a Star Trek costume contest, and there was much cake and cookies. It was a very good day. so it was perfect timing that we happened to received a package from a fan.

We opened the box to find a wonderful box of Star Trek micro-machine toys, including an ESD! Oh Boy TOYS!

But more than the toys, we got a wonderful letter from a fan, Alex. Alex wrote a heartfelt thank you letter to the team and told us why he enjoys Star Trek Online, the podcasts, and he shared how STO and the team has inspired him to pursue a career in game developer.

That was the best part of the 5th Anniversary for me.

From all the team, Thank You Alex for the micro-machines, but most of all, thank you for your wonderful letter and for sharing with us your STO story.

LLAP

Al "Captain Geko" Rivera

But were there silly hats??

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • danturnerdanturner Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sinn74 wrote: »
    As an aside- honestly, this is not a place to vent frustration/disagreement with game changes/bugs/issues. Like following home a McDonalds worker to complain about them forgetting to give you ketchup. Honestly, I have complaints, but FFS grow up, people.

Hi, longtime player here, and I rarely post. But I would just like to say this:

Whilst I don't actually condone people venting frustrating or anger in this thread, it's all too understandable. The game has seen persistent bugs, reductions in rewards, increased monetization, and the introduction of far too much "fake difficulty"- ie, insanely increased shields and hit points for NPCs that gear (unless heavily upgraded) doesn't touch. Queues are vastly reduced in player count, and because of the aforementioned "fake difficulty", many more advanced STF's are failing, leading to yet more people leaving the queues.

In short, the game really isn't in great shape right now.

Add to that a publicised party for the staff when players are upset and angry and proven to be leaving...it's no surprise that people lash out in these threads.

Sad times.