Comments

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,760 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    here are screencaps of the three Captain's in my story:
  • Options
    zidanetribalzidanetribal Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    In the end, I lost control of my entry so many times that it took me almost half the month to bring it to some sort of conclusion. In any case, here is an STO version of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" using an Orion general of the KDF. Be wary, for it is rather long.
  • Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    @zidantribal- hahaha, I loved it! I always figured that most Orions in the KDF were alienated to Klingon traditions, and Vriska is a wonderfully despicable character. I especially like the little twist at the end-- I dread to wonder at what Vriska will do to anyone who reads the story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    In the end, I lost control of my entry so many times that it took me almost half the month to bring it to some sort of conclusion. In any case, here is an STO version of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" using an Orion general of the KDF. Be wary, for it is rather long.

Nice little bait-and-switch at the end there. Cracked me up.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I enjoyed it. :)

Poor Harris.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *picks absently at loose thread*
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Not to overburden Smirk or Trendy or anything, but our planned once a month Literary Challenges seem to have devolved into a bimonthly tradition. Although it is not my place to criticize, I would prefer LC's that run from the first day of the month to the last before being unstickied and a new LC stickied in its place for the next month. Having it start on the first business day of the mnth will also suffice.
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Smirk, I hate to nag, but it's the middle of February and there isn't a new official LC yet. I know that you deserve and are probably really looking forward towards a well-earned vacation and some perks, but could you please spare a few minutes to write up the next LC prompt, maybe even just do it as a redux?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Hello out there! Did we miss a message somewhere that discontinued the Official LC's? I am the last person to tell a GM how to do their jobs, but it's not a nice feeling to be left hanging for so long. :(
  • Options
    tjsinclairtjsinclair Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So I guess we can assume Literary Challenges, Foundry Spotlights, and all that are "on indefinite hold" at least until there's a new community manager... :-\
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,370 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    tjsinclair wrote: »
    So I guess we can assume Literary Challenges, Foundry Spotlights, and all that are "on indefinite hold" at least until there's a new community manager... :-\
    We do have our Unathorized Literary Challenges - they've been giving us some good stories.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Has anyone reached out to Trendy yet to find out what her stance on the LC's are, and if she will be continuing them? I certainly hope she will!

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,760 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Tried, through Twitter, but no response. I wonder if they'd have to measure interest somehow. Or, what if someone in a mod role could take over.