test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

boff with 5 power slots

2»

Comments

• basilisk9466basilisk9466 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    T'rehu@Basilisk9466 having the same issue. I remember this kicked off the day of the 5th anniversary patch; I logged in and it all worked fine, the game crashed (it's been doing that a lot since the patch, not had STO ctd this much before), I logged back in, and my commander slots were all screwy.

At a guess, something about the Dysons effectively having two BOFF layouts that they can switch between screwed with the new way BOFFs handle powers.
  • scopey1scopey1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Emmy@[DES]Scopeshadow. Is having this problem aswell Please help!!!!!
  • basilisk9466basilisk9466 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    T'rehu@Basilisk9466 having the same issue. I remember this kicked off the day of the 5th anniversary patch; I logged in and it all worked fine, the game crashed (it's been doing that a lot since the patch, not had STO ctd this much before), I logged back in, and my commander slots were all screwy.

At a guess, something about the Dysons effectively having two BOFF layouts that they can switch between screwed with the new way BOFFs handle powers.

Got an update to this which may or may not be related. I'm sitting outside Drozana station and switched into Tactical mode just to check that the BOFFs were still broken.

It seems to be stuck in a loop; every few seconds it will make the visual effect of returning to science mode (nacelles and cannons retract), pause, then unfold back to tactical mode. The bridge officer panels flicker while it's doing this. I haven't noticed it doing this before, but generally when in the middle of a firefight you have other things on your mind than watching your ship...
  • crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Krusty K'Reman@crustymac has this problem.
  • bgdexbgdex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It seems to be stuck in a loop; every few seconds it will make the visual effect of returning to science mode (nacelles and cannons retract), pause, then unfold back to tactical mode.

I can confirm this behaviour. With the ship went something terribly wrong with the patch.
  • spazoid1701spazoid1701 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Koro@spazoid1701 has this problem Tac shows 5 slots only 3 usable in tac mode Sci has 5 only 3 usable in sci mode.
  • dukhainedukhaine Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Mox@ragnaroc having same issue.
  • alcmaeonidaealcmaeonidae Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Throw my name onto the list. T'Ranon@alcmaeonidae. T5U Romulan Dyson recon destroyer.
  • terrh666terrh666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Saeihr@Terrh, the same problem
  • darramouss1darramouss1 Member Posts: 1,811 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    H'Raahn@Darramouss.

*sigh* I wish things would be done right the first time in this game.
  • postmaster500postmaster500 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Looks like this hasn't been fixed yet. Can't change to newly trained commander doff skills on my Klingon DSD.
    Koostoofu@Postmaster
  • drumcd74656drumcd74656 Member Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    same problem here.
    for the dsd; commander sci and tac show 5 skills in the stations menu instead of 4. can't change or modify the commander level skll originally on the bridge officer. therefore you can't change skills to a captain-trainable one such as rapid fire-3 or gravity well-3. character affected: j'dar@ithaqua
    ticket id 3,331,703
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Caranos@kenthusker Dyson Sci crusier still has problems
  • mingtran2mingtran2 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    have the same problem with my Sci Comander slot. Will they fix it soon?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having tons of problems with ground BoFFs skills not staying what they are changed to.

Have Engineers and Science officers that keeps equipping skills I've swapped out even though I've changed it over and over and over again and saved ship builds after just in case.
  • senatorvreenaksenatorvreenak Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is this ever getting fixed? Thought I would take out my old Event Dyson Destroyer for a spin, maybe even drop a pile of Zen for the store version.

But that aint happening as long as its broken like this. :mad: