What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Zach: Definitely. Maybe we could have a blast later too.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Ezri: I'm predicting a blast alright. *Pulls out a small breach charge* Tech oriented hero outfit, remember? I got gadgets for everything.
    Krystal: *Sits on the couch with Ezri in her arms*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *Kuntel sits next to her, and flicks on a movie.*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Zach: But what shall we blow up?
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    lexington holodeck
    A very large mech walks in, and srarts firing its rotary autocannons at the group.

Rose: you ask and you shall recieve, ez (as the icewall is taking a bearing)

RKT bridge

Capn Rose, in a loud, commanding voice: Admiral on deck.

Axel, the sleeping Voth wakes up and loses balance, falling on his side. Ishikawa and Victoria, tear up the bag of chocolates as they stand at attention. Fiona jumps pit of rhe chiar qnd does the same.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: Fiona you don't have to do that.. *To the others* At ease.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Lexington holodeck
    The Large mech continues to fire its autocannons, littering the floor with shell casings.

RKT bridge

Kira. From behind one of the desk consoles: hiya, cap.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: So who is everyone here?

*Zach starts dodging*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Ezri: COVER ME! *finds cover before looking for something on her* I THINK I CAN SHUT IT DOWN!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Zach: On it! *starts trying to draw its attention away from Ezri*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Leximgton holodeck
    Now some werewolves, with swastika armbands show up, and charge after Zach, as the mech continuesmot assault on the icewall. Zach looks and sees someone in a red uniform and cap, floating in the back, just hovering.

RKT bridge

A voth, waks up to the Captain and Admiral: Greeting Admiral, I am know as Axel, I am the ships science officer, my primary area of expertise are xenozoology, xenobiology, and xenolimguistics.

The human female that was behind that console is our executive officer, Kira D'artgean of Toulon.

The female that is no gathering the brown candy is Victoria Lackey of New Pasadena, our bridge engineering officer.

The female that is now upset over the candy is Ishikawa Kiyof of Karafuto. Her primary duty is the operations of our shielding.

(A large gorn walks in) And that is Vestian of New Cestus 3,.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Zach: Take this! *Throws an exceptionally long ice shard at man in the red uniform.*

Jessica: Pleased to meet you. So why didn't they just share the chocolate?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    RKT bridge
    Kiyo: becuase its mine, it was addressed to me. (Shows card)

Victoria: then how did I get sent to me? Oh thats right, ecuase you didnt give that guy YOUR address.

Kiyo: that doesnt mean you cna eat them all then give me the bag they came in.

Victoria: I would never give you an empty bag.m there would have been two pieces left. (As Victoria shows a mischievois grin)

Kiyo: oh that is so much better.

Axel: human female interactions are so infintely complex.

Lexington Holodeck.

The ice shard justmshatters against the red uniformed man, who now sees you, and he disappears, then a flash, and a giant thunder hit you, as you aremsent flying into your mothers icewall, which cracks, but holds.

"You dare challenge the Reichsman, boy. Now you will see the power of a god"
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: Woah Woah Woah hold up for a minute you two. Kiyo you are at fault because you didn't give him your address and Victoria you a should have given them to her in the first place. Maybe if you had you two could have shared the chocolates

Zach: I've seen thew power of a god and you ain't one buddy!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Lexington holodeck
    Rose, to Zach: Zach, thks based of the Real Reichsman that I habe fougjt, hes an alternate version of Statesman, who is the incarnate of Zeus. So yes, he does have a power of a god.

Rose: Ezri, hurry up, that Mechs got some seriuos firepower, and watchoit for Riechsman lighting teleport attack.

RKT
    bridge

Capn Rose shakes her head, and looks at Fiona: Did I get another transfer? Another pilot?

Fiona: No (as she looks uncomfortable at Roses smile)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Zach yeah but he's a hologram so he can't quite have as much power.

Jessica: What is it Fiona?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Lexington holodeck
    Rose shakes her head: thankfully, he also doesnt have the transfer machine that allowed him to siphon other zues incarnate powers into him.

RKT
    bridge
    Fiona is just in shock on how much this Rose looks like her mother. As Rose, pits her hand her, she bolts for the ready room door
    Rose: What did I do?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: I'll talk to her. Be back in a bit. *goes after Fiona* Fiona!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    RKT
    capn ready room
    Fikna is sitting in Capn Roses chiar in there, crying : She looks and soumds and smells, and smiles and laughs like Mommy.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: *Hugs Fiona* She also acts like our Rose too. But whats so bad about her being just like our Rose?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    RKT bridge
    Ready room
    Fiona: she hates Mommy. Mommy is Mommy, she would tear heaven hell into to protect me, to save me. Mommy is a hero, and I love her. This Rose isnt her, she lost toommuvh and blames the universe for it. Shes mad at it, Mommy isnt.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: Do you know how me and Rose first met? She absolutely hated me because I did something stupid. But do you see where we are now? Hell I had so much trouble getting over my past but thanks to Rose I finally chose a name and moved on. *smiles at the memories* This Rose needs someone to help her move on just like I did.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    RKT

out there I wanted to say Mommy to her. Its, so hard not to. So hard. (She cries into Jessica's uniform)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: She sorta is in a way and i think she knows it. The way she looks at you... Maybe we should explain it to her.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    RKT
    Fiona: I just want to go home, at least people know me there.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: You'll get to go home soon enough. But I'm going to miss you when you're gone. *her eyes are watering*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    RKT
    Fiona: not for long, thsn you will have those pics of me and zach, embarassing Zach and me infront of the Kaiser. (Fiona hugs Jessica more)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: I know but I cant help it. But thanks. *smiles* Are you ready to go back out there?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    RKT
    capn readu room

Fiona nods her head yes, sniffing a little and striaghtens up, waiting to follow Jessica. Fiona: I know I dont say it enough, but I love you Mom.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: *Hugs her again* I love you too Fiona. *stops and leads her back onto the bridge* Sorry about that. Oh and Rose there are a few things we should probably talk about. in private. But Fiona should probably be here for this.