Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Ezri: *Follows Otto into the Holodeck*
    Deunan: *starts cooking something Italian*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Zach: *Follows Ezri onto the holodeck*

*Quinn tries to help with the inevitable sauce that goes with Italian food and gets a bit messy.*

Quinn: Oops.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeopteryx

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur

Rose: to get that bird, its not a simple matter, thats way out of anyones tether. Do you know who got it for me?

Fiona shakes her head.

Rose: Archaeopteryx, as a pet. I wonder how that went wih temporal investigations
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: Probably about as well as our children from the future did.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *Kuntel walks by the holodeck, whistling casually.*

Kuntel: Computer, activate program 'Proposal Three'.

*The holodeck activates, and they find themselves standing on a bridge over a river, in the middle of a beautiful, Evergreen forest. Otto is sitting in the middle of the bridge.*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Ezri: *Focusing on Otto* Drop it. *Points at the ground*
    Deunan: *Laughs a little while making the pasta*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    *Otto puts it on the ground and swaggers out of the program, leaving them in the beautiful program.*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Zach: Now I get it. *Picks up the box.* This was all a grand scheme so that I could propose in a better setting than out room. *Once again gets down on one leg and raises the open box* Ezri will you marry me?

*Quinn smiles and finishes up the sauce waiting for Deunan to finish the pasta.*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Ezri: *Reverts to normal and blinks before pulling Zach into a hug* I... I... Yes.
    Deunan: And pasta's ready. Meat's done... time to plate.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Zach: Wooooo!!! *Spins around with her happy as can be and kisses her*

Quinn: I'll get the plates. *He does so but also snaps his fingers making the table they were going to eat at significantly more romantic with the candles and stuff like that.*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    (beginner's luck...)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Rose: Fiona, Jessica, lets go home (As Rose goes and hugs Kayla) Thank you, Kayla. (Rose breaks the hug) Did you have an idea way back at Mardi Gras, wed be in this position?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: What happened at Mardi Gras?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    yeah, what happened at mardi gras?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Rose: well, there was this one guy, that just kept on hitting on us, but he couldnt take a hint. So he tried to kill us, he failed.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited January 2015
    *raises an eye* stalkers still exist? i thought those kinds of mental deficiencies were detected and repaired at birth

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: That is a very odd story. I hope nothing like that happens at next mardi gras.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Kayla: Heh... We could just introduce them to Shadow.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    *stares at kayla* i hope that wasn't what it sounded like...

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Kayla: If we run into another stalker type, you would probably scare them off. Unless they're stupid, then you can introduce them to your fist.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    *sighs in relief* oh good...for a second there, it sounded like you were encouraging me to sleep with them to keep them away from you

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Jessica: *Laughs* No shadow. Although that would also work.

Zach: *ends the kiss* We should probably tell our parents I guess.

Quinn: *Looks at the table thoughtfully* Is it too much? I can turn it back to normal if you'd like.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Ezri: Yea... although I get the feeling the holodeck was staged for us.
    Deunan: I'll let it slide this time. *smiles*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Zach: Well Although originally I'd never have thought it I think Kuntel staged it. He seems to have warmed up to me.

Quinn: *Smiles* Great. Now lets eat. *Sets the plates down on the table and takes his apron off and holds a seat out for her before sitting down.*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Ezri: Yea... I think so too...
    Deunan: *Takes her apron off and accepts the invite to sit down*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Zach: So do you want to tell your parents first or mine?

Quinn: *Eating some of the pasta testing it* I think we make a pretty good team in the kitchen. *smiles.*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Ezri: I think yours are closer.
    Deunan: Yea... we do.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Zach: To sickbay then! *Rushes off without her then comes back a few moments later and offers his hand.*

Quinn: Love you. *smiles then starts eating and seems completely content*
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    *walks back over to kayla and nuzzles her ear* so, are you done with jessica now? can i have you back?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited January 2015
    Kayla: Until the next medical emergency...
    Ezri: *Takes Zach's hand*
    Deunan: *Has a mouth full of food and only nods in response with a big smile*