Install Arc
Options

Welcome to Star Trek Online

2»

Comments

• Options
    defcon1776defcon1776 Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    it Was The Best Message Ever And The Players Loved It.

Lmao......
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." Q
    Join the 44th Fleet. [FED and KDF] Apply Online: startrek.44thfleet.com
  • Options
    xapocalypseponyxxapocalypseponyx Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I probably would have said something funny.

ATTENTION: We have determined that what you are doing is an exploit. All characters on this account will be rolled back 10 levels and have their specialization trees reset. Thank you for playing Star Trek Online!

Switch over to the forums and enjoy. :D
  • Options
    eldarion79eldarion79 Member Posts: 1,679 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    patrickngo wrote: »
    for some reason, now I'm imagining a Talaxian going insane trying to talk to Caboose...

Neelix swearing at Caboose, that would be classic. I just watched the promo where Caboose pretended he was Noble Six.
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ATTENTION: We have determined that what you are doing is an exploit. All characters on this account will be rolled back 10 levels and have their specialization trees reset. Thank you for playing Star Trek Online!

Switch over to the forums and enjoy. :D

Next thing they are going to tell me by not logging into STO that it is an exploit as well. So their next installment at the anniversary will be where you are rolled back 60 levels all items deleted out of your inventory leave you with a starfleet shuttle no matter what faction you are with. Then they will give you 100 lockbox keys that open up a specific lockbox that only gives out batteries.

I have the awesome info tho on the latest leak I saw of these EPIC new starship in 2015. They have totally re-designed the way a ship is going to look in STO. First they take the flat microscopic pancake look then it is folded in half. Can you believe this epic creativity on the part of these devs they took something like a ship, smashed it with a rock, and then fold it in half! Not to leave the KDF out of the dust but they are bringing back the original Enhanced Battle Cloak that doesn't cloak you at all and makes borg cubes follow you around the map and decloak you every second you use hazard emitters too!

In all seriousness after the fun times I've been having where I don't run into twelve million bugs per second and actually can enjoy pvp in a mmorpg again. As well as PvE I mean a true mmorpg is one where you have a sense of adventure and wonder what it is you will do today. Here its uhhhh what have i not grinded into oblivion. Its like looking at the queues besides them being dead even on fed side. You start scrolling not enough, not enough, never doing again, absolutely not doing again, and the wtf you think i'm going to queue for that?!?!?! Click the X and not think twice as you uninstall waste of space online.