What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starfleet Special Operations Fleet: Role Play, Social and Leveling

Comments

• Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    What matters to you when looking for a Fleet?

A helpful community that enjoys playing the game?

A place that feels more like a hang out rather than a soap opera filled must be a certain rank have to do things our way military outfit with delusions of godhood?

Come check out one of the friendliest fleets in STO who believe the IDIC still stands for something to be inspired by.

Contact @zeropium, @razar2380, or @Stone_loki to see for yourself that we have a real community that cares about one thing, you, the player, feeling at home.
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    We here at SSO pride ourselves on how we treat our members, we treat them like family, best friends, brothers, and sisters.

We care about that a great deal, and it really is a terrible thing when after doing our all to make members feel welcome we are betrayed by one of those members.

If you scroll back for the last few months you will see this message, "Contact @zeropium, @razar2380, @thehh68, or @wdbittle2012 to see for yourself that we have a real community that cares about one thing, you, the player, feeling at home."

It saddens me to say that one of our most trusted members, @wdbittle2012 who had been given command of our Klink fleet, who had been trusted as a senior admin in game and on our forums, betrayed said trust by looting our klink bank for hundreds of millions in matts and EC.

He recruited for us, he helped us grow, then for no reason other than greed betrayed that trust.

I do use his @handle here because he posted on these very forums, he was a member of our family, and he betrayed all that for some EC.

If you care about your fleet, your friends, your little family in STO, keep your eye out for people like this. He gained all our trust, he was someone I would call a close friend in game, and it saddens us all this is how it turned out.

I hope the Mods do not remove this post, as they can see he posted here and in our Klink recruitment thread, he was someone I would have never expected to do something like this, he was someone I called friend.

Loki
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    What does a fleet do after its been financialy taken advantage of by one of its most trusted members? (see above post)

Does it change the way its run?

Does it make sweeping alterations in the way it treats its members?

We don't because we will always treat our members like family, friends, brothers and sisters.

We will never change that because one sad lowly ex member took advantage of our trust, we move on, we grow, we maintain our friendships because that's what makes us strong.

Come check us out, take a tour of our tree house in the stars, join us in a quest to continue making us the friendliest Fleet in sto.

Contact @zeropium, @razar2380, or Stone_loki to see for yourself that we have a real community that cares about one thing, you, the player, feeling at home.
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Have fun, and happy gaming.

Tim.
    Post edited by razar2380 on
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    fudgemonkfudgemonk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello i would like to join this fleet, im a new player. Currently lvl17 humans male tactical officer. I'm 35 years old and would describe myself as a light rp guy. Overall I'm a noob but maybe you would consider. I can't pm anyone ingame since I started this account 4 or 3 days ago.

I have experience in a lot of mmo, to name a few; ryzom, eve and a little bit of wow. :cool:

I'm not entirely sure how it should go from now. I'll be online in the next ten minutes and am playing as maikail, for some reason my name shows up in chat as maikail@fudgemonk.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
  • Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We would love to have you with us in SSO.
    Please feel free to send either me @zeropium or Tim @razar2380 an in-game mail.
    We'll be in touch with you in the meantime.
  • Options
    angelgigaangelgiga Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We are well into the first Season of Alpha flight RP. If RP is your thing, come and join us at SSO.

I'm Ashleigh Delanno and this is my favourite fleet in the Federation.:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    The level of support SSO has received after our Klink fleet was raided has been amazing! It shows how strong this community is and how our members come together at all times.

We are a fleet that prides itself on friendship, on family, on our ability to over come the odds in every way. This fleet was formed with the vision of a community that could strive in this game by always giving what the players and our members want, a drama free tree house in the stars that cares about you, the player, feeling at home/

You can contact us here, or in game @zeropium, @Stone_loki, or @razar2380 to discover for yourself that at SSO we make it so for you, the player, feeling at home.

Oh yeah, tell'em Loki sent ya :D
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I think I finaly got my sig working, maybe
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    stoneloki wrote: »
    I think I finaly got my sig working, maybe
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    SSO is a collective group of friendly faces from all walks of life.
    We are open to all veteran and new players alike.
    We ask ourselves not what our members can do for us, but what we can do for them. We take pride in helping each other out, and making the game better for all of us.
    We do not require to to contribute a bare minimum of resources to stay in our fleet.
    We do not require you to take part in all of our events.
    We do not require you to go through a lengthy, pointless recruitment trial.
    We'll bring you in and make you fell welcome right from the start.
    We have active members at many different times of day that will be glad to chat and help you out, run events, missions, etc.
    We're all here to have a good time and enjoy ourselves.
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of our admins in-game at:
    @razar2380 @Stone_Loki @zeropium
    We look forward to hearing from you.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    have some fun playing the game.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Happy new year SSO
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Come join an open, casual and friendly environment. We are always looking for players who are new or veterans.
    Your skill levels or experience do not matter to us. What is important is the joy of playing the game with your friends and allies.
    What we can offer you is a place to ask questions, listen to or give advice, and be a part of something that doesn't rely on contributions to fleet progression, stats, etc.
    All we ever ask is that you be respectful and courteous.
    All questions or requests can be forwarded to me in-game: John@zerpium
    We at SSO look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    jarviscrockerjarviscrocker Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hi all,

Starfleet Special Operations is recruiting!

If your after a casual fleet that run weekly events together than this could be the place for you.

We cover pretty much all timezones so always someone to game with.

Have fun, and happy gaming. And remember, at SSO, we make it so.

Balthazaro

Visit us at ssofleet.net
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    SSO is looking for one thing....YOU having a fun experience with US!

We are not a strict Fleet, we don't make you pay a tab when you walk in the door.

We are here for one thing and one thing only, to have a blast with our friends and fleet mates.

So what are you waiting for the chimes at midnight?

Join SSO Today cause at SSO we make it so!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Have fun and happy gaming.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    GzDkzT.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    If your looking for a casual Fleet for fun and frolics then look no further than SSO.

Join today @ Visit SSO Today!

YBAi1P.png

zzejXC.png

POIaLO.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    New to STO or got a new Delta Recruit then why not Join SSO today!

Why Join SSO today! you may ask. We are a casual friendly bunch who run regular events on a weekly basis.

From Mondays Mirror Madness to Fridays Canon builds event. As we are casual unlike many fleets we don't ask for anyone to donate anything more than they want to the fleet and it's holdings.

At SSO all we require is for you to have fun.

If this sounds like the Fleet for you then join today!

Visit SSOGaming

Or contact me in game @jarviscrocker
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Join an active, diverse group of people, across multiple games!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    We frequently run promotions, raffles and competitions. Here is one that is going on right now in our fleet! Want to be part of a community that values its players? Look no further than SSO!

It's that time again folks, another competition from the deep-space lockers of Darth AngelGiga.

This will be a raffle. Numbers will be added as the tickets are sold.

We have 3 fantastic prizes for you this time!

1st Prize: A copy of Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition from Steam

2nd Prize: An APU Cruiser from the Vaadwaur lockbox + 1 ship upgrade token

Do you dream of cruising the Galaxy in over 10,000 tonnes of shear, brutal technology? Well Mike's Starship Emporium can that for you! For just a down payment of 7 Million Energy Credits, you could leave today with a top of the range, only slightly damaged, first class APU Cruiser direct from the mysterious depths of the Delta Quadrant. Who knows what mystical technology you will find inside? Certainly not I. I'm too scared to open the door! But I have the keys and they can be yours for the reasonable price of 8, I mean 9 Million Energy Credits. Sign here please...

3rd Prize: A copy of Star Wars: Battlefront 2 from steam

Tickets are:

20,000 Energy Credits: From Star Trek Online.

This is a raffle. Please let Mike know what ticket numbers you want and make payment.

The raffle will run from 18th April 2015 till the 16th May 2015.

All payments must be made to Mike who will keep a log of them. Funds will go into the respective game's fleets to buy more gear, prizes and fund future competitions!

The only rules are:
    -you must be registered with the website and
    -be a member of Starfleet Special Operations
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2015