Install Arc
Options

The Accolade List

Comments

• Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    angelus214 wrote: »
    No gingerbuddy gingerfriend are 2013 accolades as is sweet-toothed if you find them on your accolade list they have 2013 on the accolade.

Sweet-Toothed should be showing as in progress at least it did in mine but the ginger ones dont show in progress even though they are

I double-checked, and I don't see either accolade as in progress. :(
  • Options
    ravenofborgravenofborg Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I just heard today about two accolades in the Gerren system patrol. The mission has you either granting asylum to some Vaadwaur or turning them away. Your decision affects how many allied Vaadwaur ships you have fighting on your side the next time you play the mission. If you grant asylum a number of times then you get an accolade about the time the allied ships number two. Then if you deny asylum the numbers increase on subsequent replays until you get an accolade when the allied ships number somewhere around ten.

Soft Touch: Granted Amnesty to the Vaadwaur in "Difficult Choices" and dropped to the minimum number of allies possible. 10pts

Flip-Flop: Denied amnesty to the Vaadwaur and attained the maximum number of allies after having dropped to the minimum. 10pts

You end up having to do it almost 20 times, but the mission does go very fast. I used it as an excuse to grind out another specialization point.

I confirmed Soft Touch today. I'll be working on Flip-Flop tomorrow. It does take 20 runs, but you get a lot of XP for those runs.
  • Options
    ilanisilanis Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is "A line in the Snow" broken since today's update ?
  • Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2014
    ilanis wrote: »
    Is "A line in the Snow" broken since today's update ?

Yes, it's listed as a known issue in today's patch notes.
  • Options
    celavazmycelavazmy Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I just done "Flip Flop"; its confirmed.
  • Options
    emp0kn0remp0kn0r Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Been trying to catch up on my 'Kill' accolades - one of which being the delightful old Fek'Ihri

As a Fed I had been relying on running The Big Dig to get one or two per instance.
    Now that nobody's running that (or any other queues!) any more, is there anywhere else a poor Fed can get some hot Fek'Ihri action?
    "Kill the Cardassians"
    "Which ones?"
    "All of them!"
  • Options
    korrtakinkorrtakin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    One Word: FOUNDRY

Build your own Mission with Space and Ground or use Missions from other users. :)
  • Options
    emp0kn0remp0kn0r Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Oh - I'd heard the foundry kills don't count towards the accolades any more.

Sounds like I was misinformed!!

Cheers.
    "Kill the Cardassians"
    "Which ones?"
    "All of them!"
  • Options
    smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've heard some rumors about unknown accoalde. It's for killing all three bosses in less than a minute on Borg Disconnected Elite. I'm not talking about "Divide & Quickly Conquer" which can be acquired on Normal. I've heard that Elite version has something else...

Can anybody confirm that?
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • Options
    painfullylargepainfullylarge Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is anyone else having an issue with the "Fought the Good Fight" accolade? I have every other accolade from Nimbus III, including the individual ones for killing the worm queen, etc.---but these aren't even showing a checkmark on "Fought the Good Fight".

Also, can someone confirm that Siege Breaker & Incursion Defender are still broken? I have NO progress on these two--even though I have 4 individual accolades under each.

P.S.
    Any words on Rebel KDF for the foundry? It's the last kill accolade I need--besides one breen capital ship that hasn't spawned in almost 50 tries.
  • Options
    vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    smiecho wrote: »
    I've heard some rumors about unknown accoalde. It's for killing all three bosses in less than a minute on Borg Disconnected Elite. I'm not talking about "Divide & Quickly Conquer" which can be acquired on Normal. I've heard that Elite version has something else...

Can anybody confirm that?

Borg Disconnect-finish the event
    When all else Fails-block borg killer torpedo with ship
    Not in my Unimatrix-close an undine rift
    Assimilation Cancelled-no borg are re-assimilated during event
    Together they Fall-defeat all 3 boss ships
    Collective Disconnect-defeat all 3 and no one on team dies
    Divide & Quickly Conquer-defeat ships within a minute of each other
    Detour to Freedom-no borg even make it to the platforms

Do you mean Collective Disconnect? These are all on normal as for elite yet to be bothered to try elite so don't know.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Is anyone else having an issue with the "Fought the Good Fight" accolade? I have every other accolade from Nimbus III, including the individual ones for killing the worm queen, etc.---but these aren't even showing a checkmark on "Fought the Good Fight".

Also, can someone confirm that Siege Breaker & Incursion Defender are still broken? I have NO progress on these two--even though I have 4 individual accolades under each.

P.S.
    Any words on Rebel KDF for the foundry? It's the last kill accolade I need--besides one breen capital ship that hasn't spawned in almost 50 tries.

I still have yet to find confirmation of this nimbus accolade I'll need more information in order to try and help.

Seige and Incursion have been broken since Season 6. Don't expect them to ever fix these epsecially since LOR brought out Romulans which aren't in the list anyway.

No idea on rebel KDF I got mine without the foundry. As for the capital ships it's a question of keep trying and make sure you're looking in the right place. Make sure the instance is refreshing and not jumping back in to the same one or get a team together and explore different instances at once.
  • Options
    smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Borg Disconnect-finish the event
    When all else Fails-block borg killer torpedo with ship
    Not in my Unimatrix-close an undine rift
    Assimilation Cancelled-no borg are re-assimilated during event
    Together they Fall-defeat all 3 boss ships
    Collective Disconnect-defeat all 3 and no one on team dies
    Divide & Quickly Conquer-defeat ships within a minute of each other
    Detour to Freedom-no borg even make it to the platforms

Do you mean Collective Disconnect? These are all on normal as for elite yet to be bothered to try elite so don't know.

No, no, no. I got all accolades you've just mentioned (with "Collective Disconnect"). A friend of mine told me about something completely new, something that can be earned on Elite only. There is also a possibility that there is no Elite accolade and I was just misunderstood and that's why I asked about it here.

BTW: You don't have "Killed the Borg Killer" on your list. (Don't let any Voth torpedoes hit the Borg.)
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    what info do you need for the nimbus 3 accolade? i'll help any way i can. another guy i talked to yesterday said he was missing #2 and #8 on the same accolade. if memory serves (server is down), i'm missing 2,3,7 & 8 myself.

I can confirm that i have the individual accolades for all of these things.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    JUST realized that the clusters don't exist anymore. so that's like 10 accolades that will be sitting at stuff like 8/15 forever.

:mad:
  • Options
    koba44koba44 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    JUST realized that the clusters don't exist anymore. so that's like 10 accolades that will be sitting at stuff like 8/15 forever.

:mad:

nope. you can earn that accolade by completing assignments in that cluster.

QUESTION:
    Are there any accolades for Nukara Ground Set(s)?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    So how do I replay "Taking Care of Enemies"? I don't have either of the accolades, and I can't seem to replay this mission?

I mean, WTF good is a mission with accolades if you can't replay it? :(
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    smiecho wrote: »
    No, no, no. I got all accolades you've just mentioned (with "Collective Disconnect"). A friend of mine told me about something completely new, something that can be earned on Elite only. There is also a possibility that there is no Elite accolade and I was just misunderstood and that's why I asked about it here.

BTW: You don't have "Killed the Borg Killer" on your list. (Don't let any Voth torpedoes hit the Borg.)

I copied from a presvious post which at the time didn't have that but I do have the killer torpedo now. I'm not aware of any elite accolades though.

QUESTION:
    Are there any accolades for Nukara Ground Set(s)?
    No there aren't any Nukara equipment accolades.

Taking Care of Enemies are patrols so just revisit the systems and redo them like Argala.

I'd also need more info on these Nimbus Accolades as I've never come across them even when I went back there.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015

Seige and Incursion have been broken since Season 6. Don't expect them to ever fix these epsecially since LOR brought out Romulans which aren't in the list anyway.

It would get fixed if more people than just silverwings bumped up the bug report.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1222761
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    Sorry for dual post. Phone problems.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I will readily accept accolades aren't exactly game breaking and shouldn't be top of the list which is why if every little detail is given it should be a much easier and quicker task. They've made it clear spamming and other such methods don't help but then a single, detailed bug report doesn't work either.

Not sure if adding no new accolades is the best thing really. I'd rather they put the effort in to making the rest of the game good than adding accolades that can have a decent chance of bugging out.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    The problem with Nimbus III accolade is that the master accolade is not registering the individual ones. "Fought the Good Fight" appears to be the only non-functioning accolade from Nimbus III (at least as far as I have found). Each of the 8 parts for this accolade has an individual accolade associated with it. The problem is that even after completing those individual accolades, the master accolade (Fought the Good Fight) does not register them--not even a check-mark.

In many ways, this is the same problem that the Fleet Alert and Starbase Incursion master accolades have; they simply do not register the individual ones being completed.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    So what are the 8 sub accolades and how to get them? I've got 2 theories as to what might be happening.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    So what are the 8 sub accolades and how to get them? I've got 2 theories as to what might be happening.

1. Scorpion Slayer
    2. Queen Slayer
    4. Storming the Stronghold
    5. Syndicate Smashed
    6. Gorn Gone
    7. Free Satellite Coverage For All
    8. Freedom for the People

I'm not sure which one #3 is, after reviewing it...but the rest I'm certain of. Again, master accolade "Fought the Good Fight" is not indicating completion for at least some of these (for me, #'s 2,3,7 & 8 are not showing complete).
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I have every single one of those 8 you've listed but the wrapper accolade I don't have in progress or completed - it doesn't exist. My guess is that Cryptic may have added this after the initial inclusion of accolades or the wrapper didn't trigger for me at all but in your case doesn't work anyway. I got my accolades 23rd May 2013 - 14th May 2013. I'd assume the wrapper would trigger on the first one so...no idea really I'd consider it a broken/reitred accolade that won't get fixed.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Kobali Completionist is the new one for the 5 year event. the electric pod is annoying the TRIBBLE outta me right now. easiest way to get this one in progress is take the temple entrance SOLO (very hard).
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    4/8. pits are giving me fits now. maze was fairly easy.
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i ran the temple attack solo and got that accolade. is there only one accolade in dust to dust?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    No. Look in your accolade list. I already listed it. 2 posts above.