Install Arc
Options

The Accolade List

Comments

• Options
    dzsonaszgdzsonaszg Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hello All,

The Act of Conscience accolade from the Second Wave mission works now.

During the Second Wave mission, there is an option to refuse to give Rugan Skyl a rare bottle of Bajoran Distilled Kanar.

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Home_Away_From_Homesick

Maybe we will see more accolade fixes? Hopefully :)
  • Options
    adjournonadjournon Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    warpangel wrote: »
    Me too...all I can figure is touching the glow panels may count as "dying," even if you jump off the platform before it retracts. For both the very hard and generic version of the complete without dying accolade.

EDIT: Confirmed...this time I made it through without touching the panels at all and got both dont die accolades at once.

You have got to be kidding me... I have passed beyond being frustrated and angry into blind rage and abject hate over the stupid hoops that you have to jump through for this accolade... I wish all the suffering and despair that can be imagined upon the troll of a designer that created this abomination... I've played old NES games that couldn't be won that were less of a TRIBBLE you to players. Truly they are a despicable P.O.S.

STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
  • Options
    captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    "The Act of Conscience"

?? what for is this acco - to get it ??

And the VC Anomaly Looks personal, dont get it from Team.

next time i try to scan myself.

And if i am right, at the FED Romrevamp is one Acco on Virinat ?!
  • Options
    benderhu1benderhu1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    FYI, accelerate your DSE farming for accolades. The accolades have been removed. Get them now before S10 drops!

My In Progress accolades Defend Regulus and Defend Pi Canis both transformed into Defend Beta Quadrant while I was on Tribble.
  • Options
    ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    benderhu1 wrote: »
    My In Progress accolades Defend Regulus and Defend Pi Canis both transformed into Defend Beta Quadrant while I was on Tribble.

Interesting, so we'll have 2*3 accolades instead of 10*3?
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2015

During the Second Wave mission, there is an option to refuse to give Rugan Skyl a rare bottle of Bajoran Distilled Kanar.
    I refused to give the bottle to Rugan Skyl and got no accolade. Are you sure that's the way to get it?
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • Options
    benderhu1benderhu1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Interesting, so we'll have 2*3 accolades instead of 10*3?

Sort of. I hope there will be no DSE accolades removed, it would be better if they add 2*3 new accolades (Defend Alpha and Beta Quadrant) instead of removing and/or transforming the accolades.

Pi Canis accolade: http://imgur.com/Cg8oskh
    Regulus accolade: http://imgur.com/yvB1zZC
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Sort of. I hope there will be no DSE accolades removed, it would be better if they add 2*3 new accolades (Defend Alpha and Beta Quadrant) instead of removing and/or transforming the accolades.

Well, this is... confusing. They're not merging it, but apparently, the text in accolades are different... Hmm, gonna look at this in new transfer tomorrow, I've got many of DSE accos in progress.
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    smiecho wrote: »
    I refused to give the bottle to Rugan Skyl and got no accolade. Are you sure that's the way to get it?

I scanned that anomaly and didn't get the accolade (neither after scanning, nor at the end of the mission). Is it working now? Or am I just the unluckiest person in the game?

Just did it on my romulan and it works. Did you get the bottle?
  • Options
    smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dzsonaszg wrote: »
    Just did it on my romulan and it works. Did you get the bottle?
    My bad... I refused to do that mission before. After accepting mission and getting the bottle but keeping it to myself I finally got that accolade.

Thank you!
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • Options
    painfullylargepainfullylarge Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    dzsonaszg wrote: »
    Hello All,

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Home_Away_From_Homesick

Maybe we will see more accolade fixes? Hopefully :)

I don't even see this listed on the Wiki. I have all the mission accolades listed from the Wiki.
  • Options
    captainiwwcaptainiww Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hello @ All, here my personal summary with some
    broken, buged or hard to reach Accolades - my personal in Progress list:

Second Wave now have 8 Accolades, done

Inspired (Voth-Zone) Looks broken, buged

Kellsid Patrol Turrets W1/W2/W3 Looks broken, buged

Incursion Defender and Siegebreaker Looks broken, buged

FED killing Empire Rebels only 1by1 at Undying

New Crew X2 and New Duty's X2 Looks Broken, buged

BD killed the Borg Killer available

VC Anomaly available (at VCN)

?? VCE is there an Accolade for Bubble optional ??

?? NTTE is there an Accolade for Acid optional ??

FED 10 DSE done

KDF 6 DSE done - not available at Sirius, Regulus, PiCanis and Gamma Orionis

FED Accolade Points at the Moment 19540 [without crossfaction - no KDF, no FedRom]

(missing BD Borgkiller, VC Anomaly, all 3 kill Empire Rebels, R&D LvL 20,
    1 Gorn Incursion, 1 Undine Siegebreaker)

KDF Accolade Points at the Moment 17830 [without crossfaction - no FED, no KdfRom]

(missing BD Borgkiller, R&D LvL 20, 1 Borg Incurion, 2 Undine Incursion, 3 Undine Siegebreaker)

thx for checkup and any Information

IWW
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2015

in those lists you have 1 there called "Operational Completion Dedication", what is that one exactly, im assuming its a new 1 in tribble ???
  • Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    in those lists you have 1 there called "Operational Completion Dedication", what is that one exactly, im assuming its a new 1 in tribble ???

I believe that's from "Of Bajor", for doing all the optional and career-specific side objectives.
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    I believe that's from "Of Bajor", for doing all the optional and career-specific side objectives.

you are correct, i hadnt seen it in my list as i completed it in june 2012, and lately i have only been viewing my in progress list, so the name didnt ring a bell, appreciate the answer :)
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Added a 5 Year Anniversary Perk for taking part in the scanning for Omega Particles mission. This will retroactively apply for all players who participated since this event is now over.

Source:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9079803-release-notes%3A-march-5th%2C-2015

...Better late than never, I suppose.

:rolleyes:

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    panterusdenpanterusden Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey guys, I am looking for a spreadsheet listing all of the accolades thus far. The last current one I was able to find was around Season 8. I have kept up with the event accolades and tried to be sure to grab accolades before they disappeared but it is hard to tell without a full list. Thanks for everything you accolade hunters do to keep Cryptic in line. lol
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2015
    Hey guys, I am looking for a spreadsheet listing all of the accolades thus far. The last current one I was able to find was around Season 8. I have kept up with the event accolades and tried to be sure to grab accolades before they disappeared but it is hard to tell without a full list. Thanks for everything you accolade hunters do to keep Cryptic in line. lol

Sadly, I have yet to see a full list. Since S8 we have a bunch of new PvE ones, and new remastered story accolades (not to mention all the DQ stuff). S10 should bring at least 1 or 2 new kill accolades, more PvE accolades, and probably some mission accolades, not to mentioned changed sector defense accolades.
  • Options
    halcyon3halcyon3 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Accolade complete :- Celebration Year Five when i logged in after todays patch

Edit:- However it seems only given to those toons who actually participated in the omega particle minigame during the anniversary
  • Options
    quasar0541quasar0541 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    halcyon3 wrote: »
    Accolade complete :- Celebration Year Five when i logged in after todays patch

Edit:- However it seems only given to those toons who actually participated in the omega particle minigame during the anniversary

Yes, only for toons which finished omega particle at least one time. I hate it when they add accolades retrospectively and you cannot get it anymore.

So I miss it at some toons where I get the kobali ship from Qmendation items from last year!:(
    LOL

I wish they would make never further accoades which are only possible to get for a short time and then never.

I accept this which are only possible to get at certain but repeated time slots as summer and winter event, but things as this accolades as "5 year" are silly in my oppinion, and retrospectively of such accalodes anyway!
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    quasar0541 wrote: »
    Yes, only for toons which finished omega particle at least one time. I hate it when they add accolades retrospectively and you cannot get it anymore...

I agree. Had I known running the Omega Particle Quest once granted the Anniversary Accolade, I would have done so on all my toons instead of only using their pre-existing Qmendation from last year.

Ah well, I really only hunt accolades on my Main, and he'll get it, so I'm not too upset.
    quasar0541 wrote: »
    ...but things as this accolades as "5 year" are silly in my oppinion, and retrospectively of such accalodes anyway!

I have to disagree. I think being with a game throughout events, anniversaries, and other such milestones is accolade-worthy, not silly at all. It's my opinion that part of the point of accolades is the "I was there"-factor. I was there for this mission, I was there for that accomplishment.

Many real-life medals, ribbons, and laurels are awarded simply by participation in a given war, campaign, or journey, and then "retired" never to be given again (though some are re-occuring when that event returns, analogous to our Winter or Summer Event accolades).

While I can surely understand that if Joe starts in year 5 he won't have as high of an accolade score as Mary who started on day one, I am perfectly ok with this. I think it's an acceptable "bonus" for those who've been with the game longer. Joe might some day get a higher score if Mary stops playing or stops chasing accolades, but he should never have a perk that says "I was there" for something he wasn't.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Sadly, I have yet to see a full list. Since S8 we have a bunch of new PvE ones, and new remastered story accolades (not to mention all the DQ stuff). S10 should bring at least 1 or 2 new kill accolades, more PvE accolades, and probably some mission accolades, not to mentioned changed sector defense accolades.

Hello,

This list is based on Fluffy's "old" list. I hope every available accolade is on it.

I have only a FED accolade hunter character, so only FED accolades are verified.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LLafaFaP66mAfjLZNtcmW9ESjZ4gR0sdYymMR1j-uds/edit?pli=1#gid=1559737030

Regards,
  • Options
    idkodeidkode Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What is everyone using to track their accolades these days?

I've been using the Czech Fleet's copy/paste from the Gateway, but that hasn't been updated since late 2014, so it's missing the most recent ones.
  • Options
    koba44koba44 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    idkode wrote: »
    What is everyone using to track their accolades these days?

I've been using the Czech Fleet's copy/paste from the Gateway, but that hasn't been updated since late 2014, so it's missing the most recent ones.

we will update it soon ;)
  • Options
    idkodeidkode Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Dekuji! Might as well wait for the next season though with the new sector space :)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    New Kill accolades for Heralds ships:
    Radiant 20
    Darkness Vanquisher 100

New kill accolade for Herald kills:
    Crusader 100

Not sure how I got the Herald kills since I was sure it was a space queue. Oh well, the Iconians are weird.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Got a bunch of accos upon logging in today for completion of old story-arcs. Is it old news or some new accos?

EDIT: Confirmed on two toons, all accos are for 10 points.

The Borg Advance
    The Breen Invasion
    Wasteland
    The Romulan Mystery
    The Klingon War
    The Cardassian Struggle
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Accolade complete: Curse Your Sudden but Inevitable Betrayal

Defeat VanZyl in 30 Seconds or Less
    Got a bunch of accos upon logging in today for completion of old story-arcs. Is it old news or some new accos?

EDIT: Confirmed on two toons, all accos are for 10 points.

The Borg Advance
    The Breen Invasion
    Wasteland
    The Romulan Mystery
    The Klingon War
    The Cardassian Struggle

For people that didn't get the Romulan or Borg ones, you have to play the missions the devs so kindly remade in order to get them.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Accolade complete: Curse Your Sudden but Inevitable Betrayal

Defeat VanZyl in 30 Seconds or Less

And this - The Admiral Doesn't Get Hands Dirty
    delegate tasks in freighter with optimal efficiency
    izNBNFT.jpg
  • Options
    mooh34mooh34 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is there an accolade from the disarming the bomb part in the new episode?