test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• painfullylargepainfullylarge Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I just have to do the pit on very hard, not die, and under 2 minutes---and it will be complete. But WAYYYYY too much server lag to attempt right now.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i ran the temple attack solo and got that accolade. is there only one accolade in dust to dust?

There is three accolades, one with soloing the gates, one with getting all the consoles, and one for not dying and doing the various puzzles in less than two minutes on very hard.
    edited January 2015
    starkaos wrote: »
    There is three accolades, one with soloing the gates, one with getting all the consoles, and one for not dying and doing the various puzzles in less than two minutes on very hard.

No, 10 accolades. I can't believe y'all are making me type this out:

-Complete electric grid without dying

-Complete electric grid within 2 minutes

-Complete maze within 2 minutes

-Complete pit section without touching electric panels

-Complete pit section without dying

-Complete pit section within 2 minutes

-Complete pit section on Very Hard

-Complete trench run by taking the temple solo (Very Hard)

-Find all 5 Vaadwaur consoles in the catacombs

-"Kobali Completionist" for completing all of the above 9
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    No, 10 accolades. I can't believe y'all are making me type this out:

-Complete electric grid without dying

-Complete electric grid within 2 minutes

-Complete maze within 2 minutes

-Complete pit section without touching electric panels

-Complete pit section without dying

-Complete pit section within 2 minutes

-Complete pit section on Very Hard

-Complete trench run by taking the temple solo (Very Hard)

-Find all 5 Vaadwaur consoles in the catacombs

-"Kobali Completionist" for completing all of the above 9

Damn. I do like the fact they added so many, but damn.
    edited January 2015
    The WORST part about it is that they're mostly lumped into 1 section. Get ready to beam-out and replay a LOT if you TRIBBLE up in the pits....and you have to go back through the maze/grid to get there every time. That's a giant middle finger for accolade hunters.
  • timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    theres one at the very end of dust to dust as well when the 2 harry's come together onboard the kobali bridge, its called "Twin Souls" was able to achieve this on my science girl, but wasnt able to get it on my main, even ran it a second time without it popping at the end, hopefully after maintenance i shall run again to try and achieve this...
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Location of the 5 Vaadwaur Consoles for you all. Happy Accolade hunting.
    Consoles 1 & 2
    Consoles 3, 4 & 5
    Console 5 Walkthrough
    Be warned I do have my aspect ratio set very high on this game, so you may want to enlarge the picture to read what it says in them.
    edited January 2015
    Location of the 5 Vaadwaur Consoles for you all. Happy Accolade hunting.
    Consoles 1 & 2
    Consoles 3, 4 & 5
    Console 5 Walkthrough
    Be warned I do have my aspect ratio set very high on this game, so you may want to enlarge the picture to read what it says in them.

thankyou kind sir...

also tried again for the twinsouls accolade, it seems to only pop if you call in the mission at end before you leave the kobali bridge with the 2 harry's....
  • smiechosmiecho Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Here's my map for the maze part of "Dust to Dust". It shouldn't be problem now to get to the exit in less than two minutes.

Cheers!
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
  • kirkinaustinkirkinaustin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    thankyou kind sir...

also tried again for the twinsouls accolade, it seems to only pop if you call in the mission at end before you leave the kobali bridge with the 2 harry's....

I just confirmed this method 2 minutes ago. You need to call in and claim reward while still on the Kobali Bridge with the 3 amigos having their pow wow
    edited January 2015
    FYI, you can beat the pit section on very hard in under 2 minutes and not die. possibly even without touching the electric panels. it took my first run through to get the hang of it, but the gist is to shoot the wall panel CLOSEST to your current platform.

if this section had panels out of order--this would be a biblical mess to complete. but they're not...the panels are all in the same order as the planks you walk on. so just shoot them in the proper order. i did most 2 at a time, but you can shoot 1 and move if your current platform is already yellow.

and i'm done with Kobali Completionist! :)
    edited January 2015
    Locations of the 5 Lore items on Virinat, mission Shadow Play.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015
    Does anyone have a full or almost full list of accolades in Excel? I've been sent links a couple of times, and every time they're missing a lot of accolades.
  • jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Anyone making a list of accolades in the new romulan missions?
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Do we know yet if any of the "Dust to Dust" Accolades are specific to the Anniversary Event? Or if there are any? I'm sure there's at least the one.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    edited January 2015
    Do we know yet if any of the "Dust to Dust" Accolades are specific to the Anniversary Event? Or if there are any? I'm sure there's at least the one.

I'd love to have one. Wiki isn't up to date yet.
  • vsilverwings1vsilverwings1 Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    One thing you should have learned by now is never wait for Cryptic to mess things up. If something is doable, do it asap. Example - tides of ice, they messed that up trying to make it account wide so if you value your accoaldes get them all done now then chill out later.
  • bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited January 2015

Speaking of which, is there a "Celebration: Five Years!" accolade? I would expect there to be one, but haven't seen one yet. I've played through "Dust to Dust" once, played the Omega Particle daily a few times, even did Party Patrol. Not seeing anything in progress on that front.
  • link8912link8912 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    Speaking of which, is there a "Celebration: Five Years!" accolade? I would expect there to be one, but haven't seen one yet. I've played through "Dust to Dust" once, played the Omega Particle daily a few times, even did Party Patrol. Not seeing anything in progress on that front.
    Yeah, I've been trying to find that one too, I got the ones from the past 4 years and I'd hate to miss it.
    "I think, when one has been angry for a very long time, one gets used to it. And it becomes comfortable like…like old leather. And finally… it becomes so familiar that one can't remember feeling any other way."
    - Jean-Luc Picard
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    link8912 wrote: »
    Yeah, I've been trying to find that one too, I got the ones from the past 4 years and I'd hate to miss it.

Pretty certain this one will be rewarded once you've completed the Event project for the T6 Kobali Ship.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • jimazoid2004jimazoid2004 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    smiecho wrote: »
    Here's my map for the maze part of "Dust to Dust". It shouldn't be problem now to get to the exit in less than two minutes.

Cheers!

my question is WHEN does the 2 min clock begins?
    edited February 2015
    my question is WHEN does the 2 min clock begins?

Not really sure, I believe after you talk to Harry about opening a door or after you enter the maze. It could be somewhere in between also.
    edited February 2015
    Timer starts whenever you talk to Harry. Same for Grid, Maze and Pits/Ramp.
    edited February 2015
    Pretty certain this one will be rewarded once you've completed the Event project for the T6 Kobali Ship.

No, it's not. :( I opened the package and got that Kobali ship (and warp core) but there was no "Celebration: Five Years!" accolade.
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
    edited February 2015
    A couple pointers on Dust to Dust.

-Timer doesn't start until you talk to Harry Kim

-First electric beam blocking the way--after your first right turn, has VERY little warning--all of the others give about 2 seconds before they kick in, but this one is almost instant--be wary.

-Vaadwaur consoles do not have to be accomplished in 1 run.

-Practicing on the maze makes perfect, but in VERY crude terms, take a mostly right-side path to the first stairs, a mostly central path to the 2nd stairs, and a mostly left path to the 3rd stairs. I've done this in nearly 1 minute flat.

-Compression pistol is the weapon of choice for the ramp section. Don't even think about trying to complete Very Hard with something like a pulsewave. Compression pistol has highest between-shots refire rate (as opposed to rapid-fire on 1 target). So you can usually squeeze out 3 shots per second, making it easier to hit wall targets again...should you miss.

-***VERY IMPORTANT*** My research has shown that you cannot get the accolades for completing the ramp section without dying....unless it is actually your very first run through the mission. This does not appear to be a limiting factor for the electric grid, but it appears so for the ramp. This means that if you die, you not only have to beam out...but literally drop the mission and reacquire. I will attempt to verify this on my next play through.

I consider myself fortunate to have all 11 of these accolades on my primary toon--as the last 3 (ramp not dying, not dying on very hard, not touching electric panels) seem to be not working for my alts right now.
    edited February 2015
    I consider myself fortunate to have all 11 of these accolades

What do you mean by 11? I thought there were 10:
    1. Complete trench run by taking the temple solo (Very Hard)
    2. Complete electric grid without dying
    3. Complete electric grid within 2 minutes
    4. Complete maze within 2 minutes
    5. Complete pit section without touching electric panels
    6. Complete pit section without dying
    7. Complete pit section within 2 minutes
    8. Complete pit section on Very Hard
    9. Find all 5 Vaadwaur consoles in the catacombs
    10. Complete all of the above 9
    Yeeeesss!!! I did it!!
    edited February 2015
    Plus turning in the mission while still on the bridge with Kim. :)
  • adjournonadjournon Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Anyone find out how to get the Celebration: Year Five accolade? Is there even one this year?

STO Forum member since 2008, player since 2012 - funny story that
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Plus turning in the mission while still on the bridge with Kim. :)
    Does that give an accolade?
    adjournon wrote: »
    Anyone find out how to get the Celebration: Year Five accolade? Is there even one this year?
    I haven't found it. Anyone else?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited February 2015
    Does that give an accolade?

I haven't found it. Anyone else?
    ive collected several of the anniversary ships today without the accolade popping for the 5 year celebration, im holding off collecting it on my main as he is my accolade hunter until this is rectified, looks like the accolade dev may have goofed on this 1 again unfortunately.. :(

and yes lordhavelock if you call in the dust to dust mission whilst still on the kobali bridge before leaving you will get the "twinsouls" accolade..