• taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    Hey TRIBBLE,

Someone didn't get the memo :D

1st Decemberr 2014:
    Another IC Fan Boy Vs Dius - Won
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dQNuhcRNTw&feature=youtu.be

Poor poor guy, didn't know what hit him...

D,

HEY ! You got rid of your sig Dius, the old one made me chuckle everytime I saw it....
    "You went full ******, Never go Full ****** !!"

:(

Now I am upset.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited December 2014
    Lol your Racist and Homophobic
    But worst of all **** at STO :P

I wonder how many times you ejceted your warp core over my picture :P

Lol

:D I'm sure you will find love one day cutey...
    And with my help, it could happen that much quicker.

Why u no thank me?;)
    HEY ! You got rid of your sig Dius, the old one made me chuckle everytime I saw it....
    "You went full ******, Never go Full ****** !!"

Now I am upset.

LOLz I will have it back on just as soon as I find my friend Bieber a 'Life Partner'...
    Where is MIN when you need him??? =D

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • ussenterpisezussenterpisez Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    LOLz I will have it back on just as soon as I find my friend Bieber a 'Life Partner'...

Let's hope your better at that, then you are at Sto :D

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Let's hope your better at that, then you are at Sto :D

:D

So let me get this straight, you don't want a 1v1?

:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You come across as an imbecile, every time you get going. Your verbal banter always seems to get personal really quickly. When you go there it always seems to be racist or homophobic and when you get called on that you claim to be joking. Neither being great sources of humor.

In my experience though I have to say people that go in either direction in a verbal exchange not only do so because they know they have failed to make a worthy point. They are also always victims in one way or another themselves. So I have to ask you... which is true in your case. Emasculating wife ? Overbearing Mother ? or Abusive Father ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    David pretty much took his balls from him in that match.

With the added kicker that David is not a dueler. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Emasculating wife ? Overbearing Mother ? or Abusive Father ?

I'll have all 3, with a strawberry milkshake & large fries...

In-fact hold the fries ill have Onion rings instead.

LOLz

Spare me drug store psychology drivel...

Fact is, your on the Interwebs - ANYTHING and I really do mean anything you take seriously is your own dame fault.

As for me, I can and will laugh at pretty much anything. You don't like what I write, why the hell do you keep reading it =D

Just wave as you pass on by.

Would be the adult thing to do, can read into that what you will my friend.:D
    snoge00f wrote: »
    David pretty much took his balls from him in that match.

With the added kicker that David is not a dueler. :D

No hes a crutch using Temporal ship with a side order of super strong CHEESE.

And rightly so, from what I have seen IC cant compete if they dont have a crutch.

1st Decemberr 2014:
    Another IC Fan Boy Vs Dius - Won
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dQNuhcRNTw&feature=youtu.be

500mil EC - seems like such a waste...

D,

EDIT - Dang almost forgot, what do you think of the video music?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited December 2014

EDIT - Dang almost forgot, what do you think of the video music?

pathetic just like you.
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

edited December 2014
    giotariz wrote: »
    pathetic just like you.

U NUB DONT FEED THE TROLL...:D

I think its catchy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    edited December 2014
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

edited December 2014
    giotariz wrote: »

That is one amazing video... I LOVE IT.

A MUST WATCH!!!!!!

Your really not getting what a Troll is cup cake. WE LOVE ATTENTION :P

Im ripping this video now, need to keep this... Simply ossum;)

Thank you so much.

D,

EDIT - Added to Sig, thanks again Gio'tard... you splode real good
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • jangoak47jangoak47 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    EL oh EL, this is the **** I love to read at work, thanks for the lulz everyone XD
    Here is to many more! Huazzah!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ibuyevryshipibuyevryship Member Posts: 280
    edited December 2014
    I think the reson why ppl troll each other like that its because THE GAME SUKS !!
  • atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think the reson why ppl troll each other like that its because THE GAME SUKS !!

That right there. OMG that... STO is nowhere near balanced.

There's a reason I keep my distance from minor PVP players now, but I still find to fun to observe what the average players are doing. Great source of entertainment for me. Funny to see people claiming to be the best while constantly avoiding contact with me in anyway.... I get a very good laugh from it.

Anyway I'll return to my throne. Continue with your activities everyone.
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Pandas and actual hobos in agreement. Peace in our time? :P
  • torachtorach Member Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    atlantra wrote: »
    That right there. OMG that... STO is nowhere near balanced.

There's a reason I keep my distance from minor PVP players now, but I still find to fun to observe what the average players are doing. Great source of entertainment for me. Funny to see people claiming to be the best while constantly avoiding contact with me in anyway.... I get a very good laugh from it.

Anyway I'll return to my throne. Continue with your activities everyone.

Yarrharrharrr

Are ye for realsies matey?!

You should challenge Diuz to a 1v1.... but you will never do this.. And we both know why......:)

oh the agony of reality must be horrible for you my friend?
    "Better were the days when mastery o' space came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures... but from the sweat of a man's brow and the strength of his back alone. Ye all know thi's to be true!"
  • captainmatt2captainmatt2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    torach wrote: »
    Yarrharrharrr

Are ye for realsies matey?!

You should challenge Diuz to a 1v1.... but you will never do this.. And we both know why......:)

oh the agony of reality must be horrible for you my friend?

ask scora what happened vs minimax in briar. minute men got nothing on 3 second scora. 1 second to die 2 seconds to ask what happened

rom cloak> fbp
    edited December 2014
    ask scora what happened vs minimax in briar. minute men got nothing on 3 second scora. 1 second to die 2 seconds to ask what happened

rom cloak> fbp

You know what happened versus minimax? He got in one lucky shot, then he typed "I give up, I know I can't do that ever again." He quit the battle after that. During that time I didn't even have Reflective Immunity Matrix (or a voth ship) LOL... He haven't battled me since...

The 'good' players constantly avoid me at all costs... They'll say and do anything not to battle me... Game is way too unbalance anyway. I guess I'll just cheer for Dius1981 and be happy for him :P
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    You know what happened versus minimax? He got in one lucky shot, then he typed "I give up, I know I can't do that ever again." He quit the battle after that. During that time I didn't even have Reflective Immunity Matrix (or a voth ship) LOL... He haven't battled me since...

The 'good' players constantly avoid me at all costs... They'll say and do anything not to battle me... Game is way too unbalance anyway. I guess I'll just cheer for Dius1981 and be happy for him :P

yep. sounds about right. excpet i said "your not worth waitign 5 minutes for my rom cloak to come back". but twasa good fight andi respec tur skills friend, be them fbp based or not. any destroyer of countless federation ships is worthy of high song and honor!QAPLA
    edited December 2014
    yep. sounds about right. excpet i said "your not worth waitign 5 minutes for my rom cloak to come back".

Whatever you say, but things are different now. T5 rep cloak may glitch FBP, but not sure about Immunity matrix. Even it does you'll have to exceed 100k damage to drop it. Just enough time for me to activate FBP and RSP. Back then I didn't use autofire with boff powers. Now I can click powers 400 times in 1/4th a second. No 'vaper' stands any chance against me in the entire STO. 0% chance of winning with any ship under T6.

I also use auto jam. Simply set Jam sensors to key 1, super autofire number 1 Infinite. Anything uncloaking within 10KM is jammed instantly (or in 1/8000th of a second). Vaping of any kind will fail.

Amazing huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    Whatever you say, but things are different now. T5 rep cloak may glitch FBP, but not sure about Immunity matrix. Even it does you'll have to exceed 100k damage to drop it. Just enough time for me to activate FBP and RSP. Back then I didn't use autofire with boff powers. Now I can click powers 400 times in 1/4th a second. No 'vaper' stands any chance against me in the entire STO. 0% chance of winning with any ship under T6.

I also use auto jam. Simply set Jam sensors to key 1, super autofire number 1 Infinite. Anything uncloaking within 10KM is jammed instantly (or in 1/8000th of a second). Vaping of any kind will fail.

Amazing huh?

sci team cures jam. and if the vaper rock n rollsright after firing wont takeany fbp hits. next time im online and i see u in krat we rematch. moneys on grav beam iso charge iso cannon spread 3 neutron bo2 psw combo ftw
  • fightingexplorerfightingexplorer Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    U guys are soooo cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shak - Fed/Rom - Sad Pandas Scort-Veteran - Known Haxxor
    Shak'Re - KDF - Soehne von Khaless (Svk)
    T'Shara - Fed/Rom - 58. Geschwader
    edited December 2014
    U guys are soooo cool.

lol :D

(fkin10charsmandatorypost)
    --

--
    Operation Dingo 1977

• taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Amazing huh?

Lets duel it out Scora, FBP vs FBP, the never ending battle...we'll just circle each other waiting for the other fool to open fire...waiting....circling...waiting....circling.

The most epic Stalemate STO has ever seen ensues, as we both fall asleep at the keyboard, and get AFK gank'd.

:D Let's do this !
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg