Good Fights PvP Thread:

Comments

• jackmorgan1149jackmorgan1149 Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Sorry Dius.
    edited September 2014
    beameddown wrote: »
    im getting busted for not using an apostrophe?

he looked over the fact I didn't start my sentence with a capital letter or end it with a period but hes all worked up over an apostrophe?!? LOL!!!

dude, I must have busted somebody up enough that now all they can do is scratch at my use of grammar on a mmo forum LOL!!

I do enjoy the expressive colors, as well,

I wonder what that must have been like?

"should I go with red? no maybe I should go with orange.. or hmm, what COLOR visually demonstrates my rage best..." LOL

your killing me here with this, I haven't laughed this hard in awhile:)

Counter-attack successful!! Beameddown wins!!
  • usshannibalusshannibal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    im getting busted for not using an apostrophe?

he looked over the fact I didn't start my sentence with a capital letter or end it with a period but hes all worked up over an apostrophe?!? LOL!!!

dude, I must have busted somebody up enough that now all they can do is scratch at my use of grammar on a mmo forum LOL!!

I do enjoy the expressive colors, as well,

I wonder what that must have been like?

"should I go with red? no maybe I should go with orange.. or hmm, what COLOR visually demonstrates my rage best..." LOL

your killing me here with this, I haven't laughed this hard in awhile:)

Pretty embarassing as a " qualified teacher" who should be able to master the grammar and vocabulary perfectly, isn't it? Btw it was not the first time I detected severe errors on your use of grammar. Anyway it doesn' t really matter now but I assume that your skills in pvp are as terrible as your illiteracy and reading comprehension, not worth the time challenging you to a1v1. you are lacking competences like READING and memorizing of buff cycles, it would just end humiliating for you like the opponents of ip man in the first link above. I want to spare you such a slaughter. But if you insist on arranging a match we can do it in some weeks. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-=Hannibal - Inner Circle PvP-Department=-
    Hannibal's YouTube PvP-channel (under construction)
    More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
    edited September 2014
    Pretty embarassing as a " qualified teacher" who should be able to master the grammar and vocabulary perfectly, isn't it? Btw it was not the first time I detected severe errors on your use of grammar. Anyway it doesn' t really matter now but I assume that your skills in pvp are as terrible as your illiteracy and reading comprehension, not worth the time challenging you to a1v1. you are lacking competences like READING and memorizing of buff cycles, it would just end humiliating for you like the opponents of ip man in the first link above. I want to spare you such a slaughter. But if you insist on arranging a match we can do it in some weeks. ;)

Run-on sentences for the win!!! Wait... fail. Cannot be a grammar TRIBBLE when failing grammar. Beameddown is victorious!

(competencies... you're on a freaking computer!! So easy to spell check!)
    edited September 2014
    Run-on sentences for the win!!! Wait... fail. Cannot be a grammar TRIBBLE when failing grammar. Beameddown is victorious!

(competencies... you're on a freaking computer!! So easy to spell check!)

No, i am writing on a freaking smartphone without any spell check and I didn' t claim to be a qualified teacher so who the **** cares ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

More Inner Circle PvP-Action worth watching from: Hank, Mira Theng and Zimbilimbim
    edited September 2014
    No, i am writing on a freaking smartphone without any spell check and I didn' t claim to be a qualified teacher so who the **** cares ;p

GRAMMAR TRIBBLE!!

To be fair... you are 100,000 times better than this. One of the top PVPers. Why?

Furthermore... I assumed you to be English as a second language from previous posts. More Youtube please!!
    edited September 2014
  • notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited September 2014

i care and i spel ceck everithyng so you can do teh same
    edited September 2014

Is that really everything you got?^^ a starwars video for 12 years old kids and a mainstream video displaying a random baby cry? Wow this is indeed... "impressive" lol

That's what I think about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6zLHg7DPQE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    GRAMMAR TRIBBLE!!

To be fair... you are 100,000 times better than this. One of the top PVPers. Why?

Furthermore... I assumed you to be English as a second language from previous posts. More Youtube please!!

Yes, you are right english is my second spoken and written foreign language. There are different reasons why :p among them that this guy takes things way too seriously on this forum, when his viscious rage started to get unleashed because of a single reply meant to be a joke in his beloved copy of various other t6 ship threads. That made him the optimal victim for some trolly forum pvp and he was enough ignorant to take the bait :p

In the end he even attempted to turn the tables on his part by depicting it as me, being the one who would have been broken, that indicates his sheer desperation in order to retaliate against me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2014
    is he still raging?

wow, now hes angry over videos now?

geez, I bet if I knocked on his door now with a briefcase filled with money to give him he would be outraged over it,

tell me its not that bad?

buddy, you gotta just let this go, I don't want you to be mashing the keys on your smart phone to the point you break it in a fit of frustration

here is the sign you gotta let this go ok?, cause its not healthy for you-

your 1v1 pvp requests they keep pulling down, seriously follow the 5 stages of loss and grief you know that right?

your first request was talking with dius, and you said "hes not worth even fighting" something like that,

that's, stage one: denial and isolation

your second request was a blitz of rage, you would school me, yada yada, you went on through a couple other posts they keep pulling down, but lets just group them all under stage two,

stage two: anger

your third request was, something like, "I want to spare you such a slaughter. But if you insist on arranging a match we can do it in some weeks"

that's, stage three: bargaining

your not seeing the signs? I mean this is not healthy for you, you are taking this loss way to seriously, thread after thread, post after post- look at how all this started, t6 ship thread, page one,

I called you out on your ego, and then you snapped- any normal person would have let it slide, moved on, found some youtube videos of kitties to watch or something LOL but you blew a gasket, and I have been trying to point out for you over and over, that you do have an ego problem-

the fact that you felt the need to take it to this thread and pass it off as you won so that you can save your ego proves it even more,

I keep hanging with you buddy because I am concerned, I do care, I want to help you- help you help yourself, ok?

way I see it fellas, hes got only 2 stages left before this is all over;)

thx for confirming my statements in the reply to jack morgan, I appreciated your cooperation :P I guess I dont need to comment this flawed response of you aswell since that pattern strongly resembles to those of your previous posts.

I cited it again, just for you since it is known that you suffer from an enormous type of illiteracy:
    In the end he even attempted to turn the tables on his part by depicting it as me, being the one who would have been broken, that indicates his sheer desperation in order to retaliate against me :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ussenterpisezussenterpisez Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Get a room you 2 :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2014
    thank you:)

nice to have an outside judge call the fight! so many times these sorts of things go on with a large audience but really no referee

I bet he wont accept it though, LOL

he strikes me as the kind of player that denies anything he did wrong in a pvp match that led to his loss and tares into his opponents over what "cheese" or "op tactic" they were using that led to their victory

wouldn't even surprise me if his ego problem is so huge that even weeks after a loss in a match his mind starts to twist the facts to somehow make it a win LOL!!!

Thy for recooperating and expressing your gratitude towards me, another confirmation of my statements above wouldn't have been necessary ;)

Hm you're talking about PvP, do you even know what it does and what it means since reading and memorizing are basic requirements to reach higher level pvp? You got none of those so the pve section may be worth taking a look for you? Dont worry mate, npc' s neither distribute shields nor have tac teams nor rsp much less coordination in order to defend themselves. They're easy stationary kill targets. But in all honesty, I am wondering if you even manage to bring those simple foes down. My suspiscion keeps rising with each of your further replies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2014
    "what it does, what it means"?

what I don't get is- what are you talking about?

what "does" pvp do for you? is that what he wants to know about? LOL

I get the rest right, more ego, some insults, etc

but I kept doing a double take on that sentence, trying to figure out what you want me to respond about LOL

here is the funny part, guy keeps going on about slamming my job as a special education paraeducator working with special needs students, goes on about how illiterate I am, on and on about how I cant read (LOL!) then the grammar TRIBBLE goes after me for a apostrophe, etc- priceless!

really, buddy, this is to much:) Its good to laugh man

ya, sure I pvped once or twice before LOL!!, think I even managed to blow up a probe once!! LOL!!

so I guess onto the what does pvp do for me? LOL!

I don't know, man its fun, its fun to take down someone that thinks they are fully equipped to destroy anyone, that thinks their game is so good, no one compares to them LOL, those pvp matches? those matches are the best and what it does for me is give me satisfaction for taking a ego maniac down a peg or two:)

so what does pvp do for me? it gives me satisfaction especially when theirs a crowd to keep track of what really went down, LOL!!!

What you describe repeatedly, might probably have happened that you utterly destroyed or broke me ( call it whatever you want to) but this surreal event took either place in your dream's dream inside another dream on an imaginative dreamworld or in a parallel universe located in an unimaginable multiverse containing an infinite number of different parallel universes. In one of those specific ones you could have taken me down eventually. But if you wake up after all those dreams inside further dreams you realize that the things in our universe run differently compared to other ones.

However, the content of all your posted replies in here and in your fail thread below are just the legacy of your own illusion which effectively has never happened and is never going to happen, you can accept it or not.The main cause of your deficient perception and lack of judgement is the product of your own hallucination like the existance of "Fata Morganas" in the depths of a desert.

That is the most likely explanation for going with "the turn the tables- strategy" forming the core throughout all of your replies which led to your one-sided and shiftless responses. As a teacher you can only present a poor or non-exisisting creativity, besides illiteracy.

I can conclude that all of your replies being composed with this specific core "turn the tables against Hannibal" could be represented as a recorded tape which is played and restarted/ repeated permanently after expiration. Consequently it's going to run in an endless loop causing this tape never to stop running since it'll be replayed over and over thats what you basically failed to enforce.

I do want to ask you a question aswell, beameddown: After you beamed down onto ESD last time, had your transporter been malfunctioned in this occasion? Did it really de- materialize and rematerialize the molecules of your entire body or were a decent amount of them getting lost during this procedure? Presumably the transporter was unable to rematerialize your wasted brain after completion of the beaming process and it was left behind lonely in the transporter room.
    That in turn could undermine my assumption why you create an endless loop of equally built posts like a brainless machine executing the same working process on an assembly line over and over and over.

Furthermore you are trying to be this

But in fact you are just presenting this

So it would be beneficial for you if you just do this or this

This is gonna be the last activity in here since I can exactly predict what is going to come from him the next 100 replies, poor guy : p , it almost matches trinity' s epic and repetitive bragging about his outstanding " supertank" in a certain german pve channel :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2014
    6th November 2013:
    Jedi Master Yoda Vs Hannibals Shadow
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkHk6hfaojI

2th April 2014:
    Parkers Romulan Clone Vs Hannibal
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSt0aoSgLZg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited November 2014
    6th November 2013:

2th April 2014:

Oh BRAVO good sir, something for us all to watch tomorrow during the patch downtime.

/salute IC

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited November 2014
    6th November 2013:

2th April 2014:

The good old days Hannibal, .. especially the match against Joda.

This reminds me of the fights in Kerrat with SOB or I.S.C. Joda was always there and for sure a class of its own. Nice. Nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • gregkanegregkane Member Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    6th November 2013:

2th April 2014:

Trh training nights :)
    edited November 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    Oh BRAVO good sir, something for us all to watch tomorrow during the patch downtime.

/salute IC

D,

absolutely ;)
    gregkane wrote: »
    Trh training nights :)

Yeap, all of us did plenty of matches in any thinkable constellation at that night, was fun and the atmosphere on ts was great as well.
    grandpadxx wrote: »
    The good old days Hannibal, .. especially the match against Joda.

This reminds me of the fights in Kerrat with SOB or I.S.C. Joda was always there and for sure a class of its own. Nice. Nice.

yea, amazing times. It happened around the time where the evil grandpas/Holy grandma's were born.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited November 2014
    8th November 2014:
    Fire Star Vs Dius
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxoaaMSuh4w&feature=youtu.be

First T6 Vs T5u 1v1...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • thisslerthissler Member Posts: 2,055 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Did he even make any attempts at using Gather Intel there?
    It seemed like he was surprised by Feedback Pulse. Is he new here?
    edited November 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • opo98opo98 Member Posts: 435 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You need to try and fight one of those "good" PvPers who use Ionic Turbulence vaping builds.

Man some intel abilities make me not want to play PvP anymore.

Btw, how do you adapt to a disable that is unclearable and uncounterable? I'm really curious. I've been fighting a lot of 1v1s lately with a good rate of success until I meet one of those Intel vaping Romulans. *shudder*

Literally all I can do if I get hit with those cheap Intel disables is just sit and watch myself die as the vaper gets an easy kill...
    edited November 2014
    opo98 wrote: »
    You need to try and fight one of those "good" PvPers who use Ionic Turbulence vaping builds.

Man some intel abilities make me not want to play PvP anymore.

Btw, how do you adapt to a disable that is unclearable and uncounterable? I'm really curious. I've been fighting a lot of 1v1s lately with a good rate of success until I meet one of those Intel vaping Romulans. *shudder*

Literally all I can do if I get hit with those cheap Intel disables is just sit and watch myself die as the vaper gets an easy kill...

Well for my part, there is a bit of a trick to it.

First and foremost - you have to know its coming ahead of time. So I keep a look out for that green ball of shame that chases you when Iconic Turb is used.

Just before or as soon as it hits, I hit evasive until im out of the cloud. And then use one of my Emergency power abilities to clear the de-buff.

Speed is essential in countering Iconic Turb, usually I just fly right out the cloud and keep fighting.

Either that or use FPB and sit in the cloud 'Disabled' but still hurting my target.

I have a video in processing atm that will demonstrate a lot more clearly what I mean. Give it an hour and it will be unloaded.

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    edited November 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    I have a video in processing atm that will demonstrate a lot more clearly what I mean. Give it an hour and it will be unloaded.

9th November 2014:
    Vex Vs Dius - Draw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64TmTqXfE1E&feature=youtu.be

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    edited December 2014
    30th November 2014:
    Unit1 Vs Dius - Won
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m_ROiobsHk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It has been brought to my attention that you claim to have evidence (video) of serious haxxory.

I'd like to examine your "evidence". :D
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

edited December 2014
    ilhansk wrote: »
    It has been brought to my attention that you claim to have evidence (video) of serious haxxory.

I'd like to examine your "evidence". :D

Who are you, don't recognize the name...

Do you play STO?

D,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
  • ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    C'mon, still no "evidence"? :D
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    David, quit haxing. I'm petitioning a kick from IC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited December 2014
    Hello,..

ya sure I'm a haxor.. . :rolleyes:

Accept it Duis .. I have not used any haxtools or other things.
    Since you are still looking .. so you will not find anything. Now wipe your tears away and just accept that you're a noob with a big mouth.

In summary ..

we kick your TRIBBLE out of ker'rat ..
    we kick your TRIBBLE out of the arena ..
    and we kick your TRIBBLE in 1 vs. 1 .

30th November 2014:

T'lilu Vs Duis

Winner by TKO T'lilu

Watch

See you out there.

PUNISH THE KDF

Regards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***