edited November 2014
    Still not on the list of known bugs :confused:
  • Options
    ukcaptain420ukcaptain420 Member Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    cyrusac wrote: »
    Still not on the list of known bugs :confused:

No, but acknowledged.
    I've verified the issue with the Embassy Graviton Generator consoles and sent it on to be fixed. Thanks for the reports.
    SCM - Infected(S) - DMG Out: 11,776,567 DPS: 114,224.70 (28.7% of Team) - Pinky@ukcaptain420
    I reserve the right to have a completely different standpoint depending on my mood.
  • Options
    darkfrontier911darkfrontier911 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Niero) 10/30/2014 02:39 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand your purchase of Graviton Generator console was replaced with Plasma console and we apologize for that. You also have a screen shot to prove it and we appreciate you reporting this to us.

We’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to directly submit an in-game bug report with your findings by selecting ‘Bug Report’ from the list of available help options. This ensures that our developer and quality assurance teams receive all of the information they need to properly investigate the cause of a given issue.

Though the QA team will not directly respond to individual bug reports, all submissions are reviewed, and our developers will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks again for reaching out to us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures!

Regards,
    Niero
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/
    Customer By Email 10/29/2014 11:13 PM
    I purchased a Mk XII Graviton Generator console from our Embassy. However, the Console i was issued was something completely different. It gave me some Plasma console. In chat it shows that I was issued a Grav Gen Mk XII, but I sure didn't get it.50k FC Lost8500 Dil Lost
    So, I tried the transaction again, though this time I could only get a Mk XI since I used up the majority of my resources in the first purchase. Again, in chat it shows that I was issued a Mk XI Grav Gen, But again, I was issued the same plasma console again, but just a Mk XI..
    Another 25k FC Lost4500 Dil Lost
    What is going on? I have never had any issues like this before.
    I have provided print screens for both transactions. The first line in chat shows the "System" generated message of what I was issued, But in my Inventory it shows what I was actually issued.
    I opened a bug report in game: #2.851.599 opened 12:32a.m. C.S.T. 10/30/14. But this has never been a bug before the launch of Delta Rising.

I want the consoles that I used my resources to purchase, not the ones the system actually issued me.
    Timely Response is appreciated..Thank YouJeffrey
  • Options
    itsrobitsrob Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Can I just get my console replaced please? I don't need the upgrade bug fixed right away, I realise that takes time and besides, I won't be doing that again, I learned my lesson. I just want to get the console I should have gotten after spending the dil, mats and time of upgrading. The one I have now is useless broken junk.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    saeynsaeyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This sounds suspiciously like my bug: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1296961&page=2

I'm pretty sure I slotted my now-bugged Elite Warp Core into the upgrade window at least once to see what a Mk 13 would look like...

I will have to check all of my fleet items that I have slotted into the upgrade screen to check out the upgraded stats to see if their bonuses are working.

Good lord I'm pretty sure I slotted at least one of my locator consoles and my embassy console and a couple of my Adv Fleet Phasers... Ooooo that will upset me if my locators aren't all working at 50k fleet cred apiece.

At least they dropped the price of warp cores so I can just buy another instead of waiting for this to be fixed.
  • Options
    draconir83draconir83 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello!

Just had this happen to me right now.

Bought a Console - Science - Graviton Generator Mk X [SHH] [-Th] and tried to upgrade it via the crafting to Mk XI and, like many others, it stripped the graviton generator bonus and renamed it completely.

Right now it's become a "Console - Science - Shield-Repairing Weapon Signature Nullifier Mk XI". It has kept the threat reduction and shield heal but as mentioned lost the graviton generator bonus. Got two of these now in a broken state!

Thankfully the particle generator equivalent successfully upgraded but the name changed completely.

Raised bug report, ID #2,907,657.

Now the question is do I un-equip them or not?
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2014
    The fix for this should be in this week's build.
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    draconir83draconir83 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the update Frost, I hope it's in todays patch!

As westmetals said, what will happen with the broken ones? Any refunds/replacements? Anything would be preferable as right now they are basically junk items.

Cheers.
  • Options
    pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The fix for this should be in this week's build.

Thank you crypticfrost. I have been waiting to start upgrading things until the kinks are worked out, and I think I will still give it a few months but its encouraging to see bits getting fixed.
  • Options
    ironchefbbqironchefbbq Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Confirmed. It has been fixed.
    I checked the console I had sitting in my bank and it was listing the appropriate mark and mod values.

I will try another round of upgrading to make sure it persists.
  • Options
    dammitjimdammitjim Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well I have the same problem but not as terrifying as I thought!

I bought from the Fleet Embassy a Power Insulator Mk XII [Huh] [-Th]. I upgraded it to Mk XIV to see it's called now Hull-Repairing Weapon Signature Nullifier Mk XIV [Ins]. Decrease of threat generation is now higher, so are power insulators and hull repair.

So I guess that the only thing that changes is the name.

Still, I am a bit afraid of buying other science consoles, especially the grav one and it was the next on my list! Can anyone tell me wether it is safe to buy them?
    Signature_01.png