test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dooommm!! The Game is Finsihed!! Everything is Doomed Thread!!

Comments

• annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,662 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    can i have my click back?
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nye?

/10characters

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You know, I used to think prices for Star Trek Online are a bit on the high side...

.... and then I started playing Games Workshop's Warhammer 40k tabletop.

So yeah. ::toots:: DOOM.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    edit: necro....
  • killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The game is ending on New Years Eve? List your source.
  • kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The game is ending on New Years Eve? List your source.

I just like DOOOOOM threads..so reaistic :D
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited November 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    The word you're looking for is 'nigh.'

I understood it as a pun. NYE pronounced as "nigh". Maybe I read too much into it (which would explain the persistent printing reproduced on my nose).
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The merge is nigh!

Oh, wait. It just happened.

The merge is post-nigh!
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,437 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    A Necro'd Doom thread was merged with the DOOOOM thread?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    bluegeek wrote: »
    The merge is nigh!

Oh, wait. It just happened.

The merge is post-nigh!

You just merged a necro thread instead of closing it! :eek:

DOOOOOOOOOM!!!! :P
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I think I'm getting a nigh high...

Seriously, I don't know exactly when the UFO landed and dropped off all the stupid people...

But apparently it has been awhile and it appears that aren't coming back for them.

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Q: How many Klingons does it take to change a light bulb? A: Just one. A Klingon would never display such dishonor by allowing someone else to help him with such a remedial task.

Q: How many KLINGONS does it take to change a light bulb ? A: Burned out light bulbs have NO honor. And a true Klingon Warrior is not afraid of the dark !

Q: How many Klingons does it take to change a light bulb? A: Two. One to change the bulb and another to defend the empty socket with a bat?leth.

Q: What do the Klingons do with the Klingon who replaces the bulb? A: Execute him for cowardice.

Q: How many Ferengi does it take to change a light bulb? A: Two. One to get the lightbulb at the lowest possible price, and one to sell the used bulb for as much as possible.

Q: How many Borg does it take to change a light bulb? A. Can't be done. They keep sticking their fingers in the socket to feed.

Q: How many BORG does it take to change a light bulb ? A: Light bulbs are irrelevant. Changing them is futile.

Q: How many Gorn does it take to change a lightbulb? A: Only one, but it takes tons of lightbulbs!

Q: How many Tammarians does it take to change a light bulb? A: "Darmok, cast into darkness; Temba, his arms wide; bring forth the sun!"

Q: How many CARDASSIANS does it take to change a lightbulb ? A: Four, because THERE...ARE...FOUR...LIGHTS...!!!

Q: How many BAJORANS does it take to change a light bulb ? A: The filthy Cardassians took our light bulb !

Q: How many Prophets does it take to change a light bulb? A: None. That is a corporeal matter.

Q: How many VULCANS does it take to change a light bulb ? A: Logic would dictate that it takes only a single individual to change a light bulb. However, a mind meld with the faulty bulb may provide some answers.

Q: How many TRILLS does it take to change a light bulb ? A: Both of them.

Q: How many BETAZIODS does it take to change a light bulb ? A: I sense it has already changed.

Q: How many Q's does it take to change a light bulb ? A: Q holds the bulb and the universe spins around him.

Q: How many Founders does it take to change a light bulb? A: As many as there needs to be.

Q: How many ODO's does it take to change a light bulb ? A: I will change in to the light bulb.

Q: How many HORTAS does it take to change a light bulb ? A: NO CHANGE I

Q: How many TRIBBLES does it take to change a light bulb ? A: 1,561,772 .......uhh,62....,ummm,63......64......

Q: How long does it take COMMANDER RIKER to TRIBBLE in a lightbulb? A: Never gonna happen, Riker's too busy TRIBBLE other things.

Q: How many KIRKs does it take to change a light bulb? A: "Spock... is... there... any... way... we... can..."

Q: How many McCOYs does it take to change a light bulb? A: "Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not an electrician!"

Q: How many Voyager crew members does it take to TRIBBLE in a light bulb? A: Two - Seven and Chakotay. But they'll have to be really, really small.

Q: How many ROMULANS does it take to change a light bulb? A: 2, one to change it and one to kill the other and take the credit.

Q: What do you do with an old light bulb? A. Feed it to a Horta.

Q: how many Redshirts does it take to change a light bulb? A: An infinite number since they all die before completing the task.

Q: How many PAKLEDS does it take to change a light bulb? A: Well, first they have to kidnap Geordi to make him tell them which way in the lightbulb is supposed to go........

Q: How many VIDIANS does it take to change a light bulb? A: They don't change it, they just graft on the parts they need from one that still works.

Q: How many HOLODECK CHARACTERS does it take to change a light bulb? A: They ARE the light bulb. And the coffee table. And the door mat.

Q: How many Guardians of Forever does it take to change a light bulb? A: Since before your sun burned in space, I have awaited that question.

Q: How many Hulkans does it take to change a light bulb? A: We will never give you the light bulb, tho you may destroy us and take it from us.

Q: How many Andorians does it take to change a light bulb? A: They will only change the bulb if it is a joint venture with the Humans and the Vulcans.

Q: How many Aenar does it take to change a light bulb? A: None, the Aenar are blind and telepathic and dont need light bulbs.

Q: How many Tellarites does it take to change a light bulb? A: The bulb never gets changed because they are too busy arguing over whos responsibility it is the change the bulb.

Q: How many Companions does it take to change a light bulb? A: The man needs the bulb. I will create a bulb for the man.

Q: How many Organians does it take to change a light bulb. A: None, Organians glow in the dark, and in the shadows, and in full daylight.

Q: How many Jem'Hadar does it take to change a light bulb? A: "I am allready dead. Victory Is Light!"

Q: How many Tholians does it take to change a light bulb? A: Tholians are forever changing light bulgs since their vocal frequencies keep shattering the bulbs.

Q: How many Crystalline Entities doe it take to change a light bulb? A: Crystalline Entity fragments are BETTER than light bulbs, dangerous to harvest, and highly sought after.

Q: How many Deferi does it take to change a light bulb? A: The Deferi bulbs were given to them by The Preservers and stolen by the Breen.

Q: How many Breen does it take to change a light bulb? A: The Breen only use Preserver light bulbs that never need changing.

Q: How many Maquis does it take to change a light bulbs? A: The Maquis dont use light bulbs because it would lead the Cardisasians back to them.

Q: How many Section 31 Operatives does it take to change a light bulb? A: "We think you are a good recruit for this task, but to be sure lets put you through this grueling test first."

Q: How many Voth does it take to change a light bulb? A: "Holy Doctrine clearly states that the bulb originated in this sector of space. Do you disagree with Doctrine?"

Q: How many Kazon does it take to change a light bulb? A: Just one, but he must die in the process to earn a name in death.

Q; How many Trabe does it take to change a light bulb? A: "As soon as we reclaim our bulbs from the Kazon, all our bulbs will be changed!"

Q: How many Pah-wraiths does it take to change a light bulb? A: The Pah-wraiths want the whole universe to be inside the light bulb when it is turned on.

Q: How many El-Aurians does it take to change a light bulb? A: "My name is Guinan, I tend bar and listen to what the bulb has to say."

Q: How many Tosk does it take to change a light bulb? A: "Tosk's only purpose is to change the bulb."

Q: How many Species 8472 does it take to change a light bulb? A:"The weak bulbs will perish".

Q: How many Xindi does it take to change a light bulb? A: First the Xindi must destroy the Terran light bulbs in the future to prevent the Xindi bulbs from being destroyed in the past.

Q: How many Remans does it take to change a light bulb. A: Nobody knows. The Remans use dim bulbs, live in the shadows, and have never been observed in the act of changing a bulb.

Q: How many V'Ger does it take to change a light bulb? A: V'Ger doesnt want to change the bulb, V'Ger wants to merge with the bulb.

How many devs does it take to fix the game ?
    The only things currently working fine are ground runs. Everything else is broken/unusable, no exceptions.
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How many devs does it take to fix the game ?
    The only things currently working fine are ground runs. Everything else is broken/unusable, no exceptions.
    Someone is whining on the DOOM thread, the game is doomed !
    Q: How many CARDASSIANS does it take to change a lightbulb ? A: Four, because THERE...ARE...FOUR...LIGHTS...!!!
    4 is the number after 3. Radioactive elements are light source (albeit weak), and we can calculate their half life.
    ->HL3 confirmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,882 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Someone please dont forget to turn off the lights and shut down servers...dont forget to feed the hamsters.:D
    DUwNP.gif

• betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    there are not 4 light bulbs, there are 5 ... :)
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,882 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Burn baby burn....Nero saw Rome burning...at least he ran away. Craptic's technique...nothing to see here...we are really doooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm :D
    DUwNP.gif

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *facepalm

The doom is so large it had to be merged into another thread. Now the doom is 260 pages.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    lolwut? This thread STILL exists?

How long has it been, more than a year I reckon
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
    edited December 2014
    lolwut? This thread STILL exists?

yes, it still exists because ... http://youtu.be/ccEwFswnBPA LOL
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Doom is eternal!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,437 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Q's Winter Wonderland returns Thursday!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    they are giving away a T6 Breen Carrier.......DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    edited December 2014
    i can't wait for the carrier of ... DOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!! lol
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have actually broken down and created a cynical signature. The game is DOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEDDD!!!!!
    edited December 2014
    Crash got out.

SECURITY DOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!
  • kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Time for another dooomm :D:D:D
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ATTENTION?!...ATTENION!!!

Doom

That is all
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The Forums are United in both Memes, and CBS open letters!!! DOOOOMMM!!! I SAY DOOOOOM!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    The Forums are United in both Memes, and CBS open letters!!! DOOOOMMM!!! I SAY DOOOOOM!

When Gul Dukat says Doom you know your screwed :D
  • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Strange, I wonder why this thread isn't used more often nowadays.
This discussion has been closed.