• markofthelexanmarkofthelexan Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    ouch, I spent that much once- on a freekin skirt for my KDF toon

i spent it on destabilizing tetryon weapons and equipment for my ship

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • docfrederdocfreder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You know it's kinda sad but I might be enjoying myself too much right now sitting here and reading all these post is the most STO I've been able to do since playing delta on tribble I posted and submitted bugs and it came out I couldn't even play just sit in space or dock some where couldn't run a single mission without crashing I guess misery does love company :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkSASi_eN_k
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hmmm 11pm now.

Time for another viewing of Captain America: The Winter Soldier!

"On your left." :D

Nice choice :)
  • wa14235wa14235 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Anyone Knwo when the server will be back up?

Thanks
    Thor2012

11pm... get a watch
  • trelane87trelane87 Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    daveyny wrote: »
    See post #205...

:cool:

Well put sir!

Now they really need to throw this on infinite loop at Cryptic until every bug is squished :D
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I need to get in, so I can tell everyone how bad the game is:D
    GwaoHAD.png
  • ccarmichael07ccarmichael07 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Nice choice :)

"I dont know everything Rogers. I just act like I do!"

"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack.
    I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
  • militiamasterxmilitiamasterx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Curious to know when it'll be back up, as I'd just logged in and set all my reputations/sent out my minions (Doffs) and R&D and was just about to go start the red alerts/dailies in Tau Dewa on my two mains before going and working on my new Liberated Borg Klingon I just built last night and took to level 12...

(That revamp to Klingon's storyline you folks did is great...actually makes sense now whereas back when I first tried them it kinda just threw you in at level 30+..)

I paid for lifer sub after playing for a month (Hoping you'd add playable Borg) long before Romulan expansion...and went and played other MMO's while my Zen accrued.

Came back to over 10k Zen and bought all shared storage slots...and would totally use more of that to buy Doff Roster slots if they weren't character-bound (I am one of those people who would rather sit on a pile of in-game coin and buy account bound upgrades/toys...I never buy these silly character specific fluff as I like to play numerous toons at once on all the games I play...and often just totally delete a character when I lose interest and start new.)

I'm still hoping you folks will add playable Borg. (I miss flying my cube from Star Trek Starfleet Command III...)

Anyway, I'm ranting as per my usual in forums...is there any news?
  • wilvwilv Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Our maintenance is being extended until aprox 11PM tonight everyone.

Thank you for your patience tonight. I know you are all itching to get back into Delta Rising.

So sad. You guys ALMOST made it to the end of the launch week without some crazy maintenance issue. :rolleyes:
  • retepeladretepelad Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    eclipse4g wrote: »
    Updated to 11pm PST on the launcher

Well, fudge.

Back to mocking the bookface.
    edited October 2014
    trelane87 wrote: »
    Well put sir!

Now they really need to throw this on infinite loop at Cryptic until every bug is squished :D

You will never see a bunch of nerdy programmers work so fast ever again
  • xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just a bit off-topic:
    Does anyone else find it ironic that they made a big deal out of a new PvE queue entitled "Bug Hunt"...right before this swarm invaded?
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wilv wrote: »
    So sad. You guys ALMOST made it to the end of the launch week without some crazy maintenance issue. :rolleyes:

See? Progress!
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • giveroffacialsgiveroffacials Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    treking2 wrote: »
    Don't they know the most basic rule of engineering?

You increase the INITIAL estimate to make you look like a miracle worker.

You do NOT increase the actual time it takes ...
    That just makes it look like you don't know what you are doing!

*sigh*

My old boss made this mistake all the time, his boss was always pissed.
    Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of [your name here] on a five year mission to gain one level after the delta rising xp nerf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2014
    So anyone find smirk yet? i have the feeling a mob wants to get him right now...
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i spent it on destabilizing tetryon weapons and equipment for my ship

eewwww, but prolly worth it
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • aleaicaleaic Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    But the new X-Men movie came out on DvD today. Captain America is so passe now. :P

And really ding dawg curious about the next Avengers movie coming, as it is. CAN WE TIME WARP PAST ANOTHER ANNOYING WINTER ALREADY HERE? (Sorry, hearing about 'Polar Vortex' makes me rage anymore.)
  • nativejoenativejoe Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I finally hit level 54...after turning in EVERY SINGLE REPLAYED MISSION IN THE GAME, and only going from 50-52.8.

If they roll back my level, like they did to me twice on Tribble, I may actually, finally nerd-rage on here.

You might try Playing things on elite difficulty then. I've done 3 missions on elite and gotten from 50-54.

You can change the difficulty of the missions your on by default. if you did all of them and only got that I assume your playing on the absolute easiest level you can... and perhaps its time for a little bit more of a challenge.
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    See? Progress!

Progress for this game would be if it shut down for good and got replaced with a facebook version lol.
    edited October 2014
    eewwww, I woulda sold you all my 20+ pieces of Rom plasma I have for 1/4 of that.

the EC was sitting there and i wanted to do something different so EC went down the drain via jet wash :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2014
    Progress for this game would be if it shut down for good and got replaced with a facebook version lol.

Just... no.
  • vaelannvaelann Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Every time i blink someone else asks when the server will be up again :mad::mad::mad:
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wa14235 wrote: »
    So anyone find smirk yet? i have the feeling a mob wants to get him right now...

From what I can tell he's reading this thread and probably shaking his head at how daft some of us can be while watching his smartphone waiting for an update from the devs so he can relay it.

It's also likely he's considering watching a movie.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • whiterookwhiterook Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    All Captains - please forgive the added down time as the crew is experiencing a series of unfortunate mishaps at the present time.

Things were all set to come back up on schedule after the emergency patch, but the junior technician was asked to flip the server power on switch - he was so excited that he broke the switch! The Sr. technician promptly slapped him up side the head - which sent his forehead careening into the server pushing the "manual over-ride" switch deep into the machinery.

Then the female I.T. coordinator spun around to confer with her co-coordinator just as the Jr. Technician was being slapped up side the head causing the co-coordinator to spew his Fruit Punch flavored energy drink all over her Alpha quadrant staining it bright red. She promptly launched an attack into his Delta quadrant sending him backwards into the DOD's desk (Dev on Duty).

Which in turn caused him to spill his boiling hot coco-mocha latte down his chest, after whipping off his "steaming" hot Green Day tee shirt, it was discovered that he now has a bright red burn on his chest that resembles the Cardassian Unions emblem. Lucky man!

But there is also a PWE accountant on site who had a very large box meal from Taco Bell for supper and of course developed a nasty bout of gas. The poor man became so nervous at the antics happening in front of him that now every time he farts - it sounds like a Tribble purring! If our staff can ever regain their composure we assure you that it will be all systems go.

LLAP
    edited October 2014
    the EC was sitting there and i wanted to do something different so EC went down the drain via jet wash :D

:confused: i think i just died a little bit
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    vaelann wrote: »
    Every time i blink someone else asks when the server will be up again :mad::mad::mad:

Do this: http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/Images/stories/2007/nov/kubrick/clockwork/7.jpg
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    edited October 2014
    vaelann wrote: »
    :confused: i think i just died a little bit

O.o why :-p

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bbfknightbbfknight Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Sure thing, give me 250k ec for the rare kit I bought tonight plus cover my exp and ec for 5 rep projects.

I guess you dont really understand what the phrase "roll back" means...

roll back to the point just right before they started doing the update... all your stuff will be fine.. server just gets un-patched and goes to last known good
  • docfrederdocfreder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bbfknight wrote: »
    I guess you dont really understand what the phrase "roll back" means...

roll back to the point just right before they started doing the update... all your stuff will be fine.. server just gets un-patched and goes to last known good
    Shhhh Don't tell them that then I wont get to read more rage
    edited October 2014
    O.o why :-p

wrong quote :eek::P
This discussion has been closed.