test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emergency Maintenance 10-16-2014 6:30PM - 11PM PDT

Comments

• markofthelexanmarkofthelexan Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    oh joy...extended to 11PM......thats 7am for me ¬_¬

-Edit- from what i read they are removing stuff from the previous patch to fix and gradually add it back.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadowgirlshadowgirl Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Interesting that no one has updated anything but the launcher as to information on the down time.

They are embarrassed, thats why.
  • bbfknightbbfknight Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We will be performing shard maintenance on October 16 from 6:30-11:00 PM Pacific (01:30-06:00 UTC)
  • megacharge07megacharge07 Member Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Weed out? Talking about Aux2Batt? Well I got news for you. I don't touch A2B and dish out 14k DPS. Even my former 8.5k DPS Excelsoir has past 10k DPS in Advanced mode because the matching level 60. Now my 14k DPS ships? Well I'll test that, when the server comes back on.

You do know the absolute highest dps ships aren't using aux2bat right? because it actually reduces their highest possible dps.
    tumblr_mt0cmzAQpC1rm3hhlo2_500.gif
  • hellsheart70hellsheart70 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    good thing i held off on the expansion gotta so unhappy peeps
  • cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Interesting that no one has updated anything but the launcher as to information on the down time.

They are playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock. Who ever loses has to tell us.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • wa14235wa14235 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Smirk already extended this thing once... i don't believe hes going to come out of hiding to announce it again....
    Its not like he will have thousands of angry nerds after him anyways...
  • moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hey wait, someone called 2am EST awhile back lol...damn you for jinxing it!
    This feels like STO sometimes lol
  • kamuii2kamuii2 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This patch better be worth the wait. This is getting ridiculous, this could have all been avoided had the patch they applied this morning actually worked!!! :mad:
    Hey. They are staying up late to get things fixed. Least the devs do care about their community. Or would ya rather they be like nexon and be all whoops bugs live with it.
  • yoosty1yoosty1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Captain Data is getting an emergency hail from Star Fleet Command. He needs to set course to Earth spacedock, since Spot's kittens' got out of there Lobi crates and broke into the Hamsters' server room for a snack.
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    wa14235 wrote: »
    Smirk already extended this thing once... i don't believe hes going to come out of hiding to announce it again....

He will if he knows what's good for him!
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • steveofborgsteveofborg Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would be too. Who mixed up the hamster poison with the hamster coffee sweetener?
  • catonikjamescatonikjames Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    LOL those little ninjas! I just patched like 10min ago and it hadnt changed yet

Yup, this is pretty fail. They could at least add "extended", instead of acting like 11 PM Pacific (as of time of posting) was the first estimate. Childish and dishonest imo.
    "The dead one tried to show me h3ll, but it was a pale imitation of the horror I can paint on the darkness in a quiet moment.” - Mark Lawrence
  • temerarioustemerarious Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    All I know is that since Delta Rising has launched, I have only managed to get logged in once where most everything worked. No sooner I get the upgrade for my ship and I get dropped off the game; and that was earlier tonight.
  • xaramanxaraman Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I don't know what will get me drunk quicker, taking a drink every time Trevor responds to questions with non-answers or every time I see the word rollback in this thread.
    Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback

That should do the trick.
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Our maintenance is being extended until aprox 11PM tonight everyone.

Thank you for your patience tonight. I know you are all itching to get back into Delta Rising.
    edited October 2014
    so much for this being the most stable update for STO....

booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if this game was not Free to Play i hope someone would get fired for this.

I know for a FACT that at my work.. if i posted or even attempted a window like this i would get written up, and risk my job...
    edited October 2014
    Smirk is definitely going to feel the wrath of angry nerds...
  • xandercorvusxandercorvus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yoosty1 wrote: »
    Captain Data is getting an emergency hail from Star Fleet Command. He needs to set course to Earth spacedock, since Spot's kittens' got out of there Lobi crates and broke into the Hamsters' server room for a snack.

Spot is dead by now.
    Now, his/her grandkids...maybe.
    "Join Date: Jun 2012" Says Cryptic's "new" forum system. I've been here since a week before launch, but SOME stuff just didn't carry over through multiple system changes/updates. :rolleyes:
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Thank you for your patience tonight. I know you are all itching to get back into Delta Rising.

No, I think that itch is from something else.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • devilkiller98devilkiller98 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Hehe, he knew what was good for him I guess! lmao!
    They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives... I know you understand.

Legendary Final 5 Elite Fleet Leader
    http://final-five.guildlaunch.com/
  • noxteregnoxtereg Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Poor Smirk and Dev team stuck working on STO this late at night instead of being home relaxing.

Props to you guys.
  • moofrymoofry Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2014

All I have to say is..."LOL"
    This feels like STO sometimes lol
  • kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *Nibbles server hamster* Oh, they were still using these? Guess burning tribbles wasn't enough. =^,.,^=.

Though I hope this work out soon was really feeling up for some relaxation tonight, best of luck replenishing the backup hamsters and tribbles mwhehe!
    edited October 2014
    I agree.. just do the roll back, get us working and fix your code on test servers... not fix code on the fly on production servers... who works like this!!! seriously!
  • vaelannvaelann Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well at least the issues are being addressed :):D
  • towdogtowdog Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Cool! Sooo, Netflix it is...

edited October 2014
    So... anyone betting on it being extended again?
  • alexvio1alexvio1 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    First, an additional hour.
    Now, an additional two MORE hours?

NO, originally it was 6:30-8:30 PM Pacific. Then they changed it to 8:00 PM, then - to 9:00 PM, and now it is till 11:00 PM.
  • markofthelexanmarkofthelexan Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    xaraman wrote: »
    Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback Rollback

That should do the trick.

.........i'll just go buy 5 bottles of romulan ale and lay on the floor so im ready instead of collapse

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.