test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STO Livestream this Saturday! Threats Revealed!

Comments

• Options
    sanatobasanatoba Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    dark4blood wrote: »
    ^Open mouth insert foot...

How true, how true.......
    Been Playing STO as much as I can for 11+ Years!

"Never Surrender! Never give up Hope!"
    "Prosperity and Success in everything you do."
    "To Boldly go.........well punch it already!"
    "To Be or Not To Be"....Alas, the Foundry is Not To Be. We Shall miss Thee, dear Friend!
    "Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers?"- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Thank You, Cryptic......even when I don't agree with all your decisions....Thank You for Star Trek Online!
  • Options
    generalklanggeneralklang Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Somebody made a stealth change, and left Smirk looking like an idiot in front of 3500 people. I'm not mad at Smirk, I know *he* didn't do it...but if I were him, I'd be mad as heck at whoever *did* hang him (and us) out to dry.
  • Options
    thestargazethestargaze Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    An attempt of suggestions for improvement of future live streams.

Have a separate window for text announcement/informations ( I mean codes for redeem and annoncement of winners ). Instead show it directly in the live stream video with text information from the devs flashing on the screen or something. I am saying you should separate the text from viewers and the devs. Having devs typing important information in the viewers chat is impossible to follow with a huge viewership. Everything will go by to fast.

Always make sure you have your information about prices etc ready before live stream and make sure it's correct. It's a free item so it's not the end of the world but it does gives a bad impression if wrong information is given out.

Finally just like to add that some players are Mac users. Again there is very little chance for us to participate since arc is only for pc viewers. We might be a small group ( Mac users is growing ) but it does gives a bad impression when you leave out a group like that to any future giveaways. Setup a website redeem if anything in the future could be a solution perhap until arc comes to Mac?

Just want to end by saying I have always enjoyed watching your live streams and would live to see a devs vs players tournament sometime. :)
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Somebody made a stealth change, and left Smirk looking like an idiot in front of 3500 people. I'm not mad at Smirk, I know *he* didn't do it...but if I were him, I'd be mad as heck at whoever *did* hang him (and us) out to dry.

I'm not so sure it was a Stealth Change... I'm leaning more toward it being set up before hand and somebody dropped the ball in telling Smirk it was something else.

It takes Them at least two to three hours to fix unexpected things that happen with the game code on a regular basis.

I truly doubt They could change the status of a prepared item with a set code, in less than the normal time of a usual patch.

I'm willing to forgive a miscommunication, but it sure as hell doesn't make the people involved seem very competent in their jobs.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    daveyny wrote: »
    Well, unless Smirk told another fib, He was recorded saying that there were 500 codes available when the Oberths vanished in about 12 seconds and that next time they would have to ask for quite a few more.

The severe lag due to waaay to many people in that chat (and most of them spamming), made it impossible for about 80% of the folks to even try.
    (didn't matter where you were located)

Not to mention that they do have viewers around the globe. STO is not limited to US. There is always a lag from where I am watching in Europe. If speed is what determine if you get an item or not I will always be doomed. Not the most fairest method of distribution.
  • Options
    tjknight69tjknight69 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I watched of what there was of the live stream last Thursday to just enjoy more of the game and when the server crashed I understand, it happens. This week looking forward to the interview with Kate I even changed my work hours so I could go in later to watch a full episode which was difficult with it starting a hour late but stuff happens. When I finally got home to play some STF and my new Red Matter Capacitor then realized that I couldn't use it on my main well that was not alright I don't see why a c-store item is not account unlock instead of a single character. I would be find with it either one it was stated in the live stream or two if it was stated in the c-store with a simple message. But it was in-fact stated in the live stream that it was account unlock for all character and the question was asked several times in chat.

Let me ask a Dev this....It was a record breaking amount of viewers (over 3500) so that would also mean a lot of new viewers to watch you play, do you really want to alienate that many new and old players by giving out false information, double talk, and empty promises?

I think the best and right thing todo to correct this is to change the code to make it account unlocked for all your people. Also to plan out a little more, you made a big claim by putting this on your Ops Report and failed by many by undermining your self and staff.
  • Options
    stherosthero Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The event was a disappointment. I obviously didn't learn my lesson from watching the last one.

Essentially, you get to watch someone else play the game while hoping that you'll get a cool prize from redeeming a code or spamming the Twitch channel with a word. Only after you find out that the gear you might have acquired has some sort of caveat attached to its use do you receive an apology. There is no mention of the previous award for watching the previous event. Long time players get upset because they spent money on a similar item that others received for free. Players that received the item discover they can only use it on one character and it isn't reclaimable. Additional codes are supposedly distributed for items, but magically those items become unavailable in the split second after announcing the codes. Then the hosts arbitrarily give out DR packs and Zen in limited amounts. Someone points out that a Facebook post contradicts the limit on giveaways and the post is subsequently edited for content, but there is no response to this criticism.

Twitch is a poor client to use for these events. The video continuously locks up. No one can read what is going on in the chat window because of the spamming, and in slow mode users end up having to wait out the timer before they can post additional comments.

Here are some suggestions:

1) Stop running the word spam giveaways. See if there is an alternative way to pick random winners in the channel that are logged in with usernames.

2) Don't give away codes that don't allow all of the participants to acquire the items. It's unfair and breeds resentment.

3) Plan how long the event is going to run and follow the plan. If it's two hours, then it ends two hours after it starts.

4) Check ahead of time to make sure everything you are doing and everything you are giving away works as intended.

5) Word announcements and releases carefully so there is little if any chance for misunderstanding.

6) If you promise something, then deliver it. Apologies do not make up for failures.

It comes down to whether or not the experience of the event can be improved. I think it can be better with more effort, but at this point I'm not sure I would take more time to log in and see.

I Agree....completely and wholeheartedly!!
    Resistance is Futile.

You Will be Assimilated.

Assimilation is the Key to Happiness.
    :D
  • Options
    borisvodikaborisvodika Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Suggestion for future live streams.

Dont give away anything to these clowns anymore. No matter what you give away, no matter how much of it, no matter how long in advance you give notice, these neckbeards will still whine and cry and spam the boards with BS.
  • Options
    oberzensoroberzensor Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Dont give away anything to these clowns anymore. No matter what you give away, no matter how much of it, no matter how long in advance you give notice, these neckbeards will still whine and cry and spam the boards with BS.

I tire of this BS.

It is completly normal that people are disappointed if something they got doesn't deliver what it promised, even if it was free. That some are overreacting, well ... welcome to the internet.

I just don't get why clowns like you have to use such opportunities to further agitate people, but then again, it's the internet :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    The event was a disappointment. I obviously didn't learn my lesson from watching the last one.

Essentially, you get to watch someone else play the game while hoping that you'll get a cool prize from redeeming a code or spamming the Twitch channel with a word. Only after you find out that the gear you might have acquired has some sort of caveat attached to its use do you receive an apology. There is no mention of the previous award for watching the previous event. Long time players get upset because they spent money on a similar item that others received for free. Players that received the item discover they can only use it on one character and it isn't reclaimable. Additional codes are supposedly distributed for items, but magically those items become unavailable in the split second after announcing the codes. Then the hosts arbitrarily give out DR packs and Zen in limited amounts. Someone points out that a Facebook post contradicts the limit on giveaways and the post is subsequently edited for content, but there is no response to this criticism.

Twitch is a poor client to use for these events. The video continuously locks up. No one can read what is going on in the chat window because of the spamming, and in slow mode users end up having to wait out the timer before they can post additional comments.

Here are some suggestions:

1) Stop running the word spam giveaways. See if there is an alternative way to pick random winners in the channel that are logged in with usernames.

2) Don't give away codes that don't allow all of the participants to acquire the items. It's unfair and breeds resentment.

3) Plan how long the event is going to run and follow the plan. If it's two hours, then it ends two hours after it starts.

4) Check ahead of time to make sure everything you are doing and everything you are giving away works as intended.

5) Word announcements and releases carefully so there is little if any chance for misunderstanding.

6) If you promise something, then deliver it. Apologies do not make up for failures.

It comes down to whether or not the experience of the event can be improved. I think it can be better with more effort, but at this point I'm not sure I would take more time to log in and see.

Actually these are some good points. I also would like to mention that the live stream at my end freezes every 5 minutes or so. So I do miss a lot of the conversation. And I do belive that the spam method of typing in a word to win a item is not great. As I mentioned before since I am in Europe is always a few second delays for everything. So If this program pick a winner in the beginning well .. It also makes it difficult to post questions .. Which is big part of the event.. Not just to "win "stuff.
  • Options
    borisvodikaborisvodika Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    oberzensor wrote: »
    I tire of this BS.

It is completly normal that people are disappointed if something they got doesn't deliver what it promised, even if it was free. That some are overreacting, well ... welcome to the internet.

I just don't get why clowns like you have to use such opportunities to further agitate people, but then again, it's the internet :)

The same reason clowns like you use such opportunities to agitate people. What was promised? what wasnt delivered? exactly

Atleast you admit you clowns overreact but.....entitlement......so its all good :/

PS I to tire of your BS
  • Options
    oberzensoroberzensor Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The same reason clowns like you use such opportunities to agitate people. What was promised? what wasnt delivered? exactly

Well, when someone gives you an item during a livestream and tells you it's an account wide unlock other people than you would come to the conclusion that it's an account wide unlock.
    Atleast you admit you clowns overreact but.....entitlement......so its all good :/

Just as you are entitled to your opinion.
    PS I to tire of your BS

I stand corrected, I don't tire as I realized your quite amusing ... for a clown ... so by all means, please continue :)
  • Options
    pyrogxmk3pyrogxmk3 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited September 2014

We should also stop ******** about an uncooked dead rat's head in our burgers and be thankful we even get to eat, huh?
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    In the future we will make sure to utilize the raffle system more exclusively.

Then I guess I might as well stop trying (I emphasize the word 'trying', as I was forced to depart just before the stream began) to attend. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way - there's no reason for me to watch somebody doing something I will eventually be capable of doing, when I have some information about it already and would rather learn the rest on my own.

The 'raffle system', as you called it, attracted me to the early LoR-era streams. I found those to be a waste of time, though I did return momentarily to it during S8 testing. The blanket codes were a novelty not too unlike the various in-game giveaways, and were relatively rewarding for the amount of time invested in learning what the codes were, but if those are going away...

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Codes
    They should be based the show length not a limited number if you have over 3.5K on chat, and ARC is lag to respond to your code entry. With all the server issues prior to the live-stream. First code for RMC no issues but they should have posted how to enter the codes in ARC to you didn't have so many asking for how to do it.

RMC full wide account
    Code unlimited during the show length only

Section 31 Uniform
    Code limited type quick code entry time limit

Ship Giveaway
    Code limited type quick code entry time limit

Zen Coins, other things and the keyboard
    type certain words in the chat several times and then get picked randomly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    teliaravteliarav Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I strongly feel that PWE should hold their hands up to the RMC blunder and make good on what they advertised. If you was to buy an item for an advertised price and when getting to the check out they tell you it costs more then the store would have to honour the original price. I know this was a free giveaway because we got messed about in the last live stream. But I do feel that PWE should honour what they advertised.
    Like many others I logged in to my first available character and claimed the RMC. Sadly it was not one of my mains. Needless to say I was very disappointed when I had to learn myself that it was not account wide.
    I have 15 characters all with maxed out rep and fleet gear. I have also spent a lot of time and money on STO since just after launch way back when. It was nice to hear that after all this time I was going to be given a free item that I could actually use 'and it was account bound'
    Sadly it was not to be.
    PWE hold up your hands and deliver as advertised. Allow us to report to a GM in game to receive a fixed version of this item.
    If this does not happen I for one will not be attending anymore live streams.
  • Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This, very much. I'm not upset with Smirk or Trendy in the least, I'm disappointed in the decision to make that change and the fact that Smirk and Trendy are stuck with that decision unless the PTBs change their mind.
    If you pay attention to the clock in the screenshot (my thanks to monkeybone13), this was stated at 5:42, after the close of the Livestream and after the code was no longer valid anyway (or so I assume since the codes were limited by the Livestream's air time). That it was necessary for the CM's to deal with this is not their fault, but I would appreciate it if they could take it upon themselves to discuss this with the actual decision makers that altered the code. I actually watched the Livestream from its scheduled start all the way through the "bacon lust" from "PSYCHO TRENDY" humor (which was amusing :)), and I appreciate the work they put in. I wasn't the one spamming the (time restricted and Arc required) code "across all channels", however, and am greatly disappointed.

When you consider that the only thing useful for a KDF character was the Red Matter Capacitor, and...
    ...everything else was an account unlock (the "and more" was an Oberth), the alteration to the Red Matter Capacitor is all the more disappointing. I appreciate the free item, but the unannounced (apparently even to the poor folks running the Livestream) change is still a major letdown.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    But I entered the code for the RMC and got a message in my mail box saying code accepted. So the system seen the code for my account. So since none of use could log-into the game since the server was done still. No one could check to see if all their accounts to get RMC as told at start. Even if they had decided to drop the wide account or open account they should have made that clear in the start of the live-stream. All they said you should redeem the code during the air of the live-stream. But now it's not wide/open just one code bound to one faction of your choice. That's the issue I am seeing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    scolouscolou Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    oberzensor wrote: »
    I tire of this BS.

so you came here to agitate the people you think are agitating the other people and so in effect agitate them aswell................Good call!
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This, very much. I'm not upset with Smirk or Trendy in the least, I'm disappointed in the decision to make that change and the fact that Smirk and Trendy are stuck with that decision unless the PTBs change their mind.

If you pay attention to the clock in the screenshot (my thanks to monkeybone13), this was stated at 5:42, after the close of the Livestream and after the code was no longer valid anyway (or so I assume since the codes were limited by the Livestream's air time). That it was necessary for the CM's to deal with this is not their fault, but I would appreciate it if they could take it upon themselves to discuss this with the actual decision makers that altered the code. I actually watched the Livestream from its scheduled start all the way through the "bacon lust" from "PSYCHO TRENDY" humor (which was amusing :)), and I appreciate the work they put in. I wasn't the one spamming the (time restricted and Arc required) code "across all channels", however, and am greatly disappointed.

When you consider that the only thing useful for a KDF character was the Red Matter Capacitor, and... ...everything else was an account unlock (the "and more" was an Oberth), the alteration to the Red Matter Capacitor is all the more disappointing. I appreciate the free item, but the unannounced (apparently even to the poor folks running the Livestream) change is still a major letdown.

Around 5:42 pm Pacific time zone to be precise. While Trendy was there she said the livestream was over and told people the code was no longer valid and it was only valid while the livestream was running. I'm guessing she showed up in ESD shortly after the livestream ended to clear some things up about the RMC. Just before Trendy showed up people were posting the code in zone chat and players started saying the code was no longer valid.
  • Options
    scolouscolou Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm one of the lucky ones who havent yet opened the RMC, its a lovely gift and i thank you for it.
    What does make me annoyed is i to sat and watched you say account unlock....then you changed it to toon unlock basically lowering the value of the appology you gave.

thats like stuffing a birthday card with money then taking half back when they open it saying oh i changed my mind, social convention wouldnt let you do that but thats what you just did!

the reason for the code being spammed across the networks is everyone wants one! the cost to you the company ZERO! the effect on zen prices ZERO, so why change it? the viewing numbers broke all your records congrats but we are now going to take away half those viewers because we changed our minds!

The next live stream will have a lot less viewers thanks to your own actions.

Code give aways. FORGET THE CHAT! its impossible to even read never mind copy a code. Grab a pen and some paper write it down and show it to the camera......its that simple!

should you honour the account wide lock YES.
    should you preplan maybe even prerecord a game then commentate YES.

CE moans oh cry me a river please! all games do this the EXCLUSIVE is only EXCLUSIVE until someone wants more money, this is life grab a chair.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    scolou wrote: »
    so you came here to agitate the people you think are agitating the other people and so in effect agitate them aswell................Good call!

All this agitation is making me want to do laundry even though I just washed everything the other day. :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agitator_%28device%29#Washing_machine_agitator
  • Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Around 5:42 pm Pacific time zone to be precise. While Trendy was there she said the livestream was over and told people the code was no longer valid and it was only valid while the livestream was running. I'm guessing she showed up in ESD shortly after the livestream ended to clear some things up about the RMC. Just before Trendy showed up people were posting the code in zone chat and players started saying the code was no longer valid.
    Exactly. It's just as unfair that Trendy had to do that as it is that those of us watching were penalized by the change due to the actions of others. The CMs shouldn't have to deal with unannounced changes like this, and we shouldn't be subjected to them. It takes what was a positive PR opportunity and changes it to a disappointment at best.

I'd like to suggest going through the list of folks logged into Twitch and e-mailing us account unlock codes; Twitch has a convenient list of our e-mail addresses, and the CMs have a convenient list of Twitch usernames present simply by checking the folks that posted for the first (or second, third... whichever makes it clear who was present) Operations Pack raffle. Seems like a solid solution that rewards those present while leaving the restriction in place for those that were not present for the Livestream. Oh, and place a News article outlining this, so that it is clear that they are making good for those that participated while leaving a reasonable restriction in place for those that did not.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    sthom1968sthom1968 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Congrats to our winners from today's stream, and to everyone who was able to redeem the codes for the Section 31 Promo uniform and the Oberth promo ship, you sure have some fast fingers!

For the RMC Promo winners, we apologize for the confusion about the single character unlock versus the account wide unlock from today's code. This is not a bug and is working as intended, so I hope those who redeemed the code unlocked it on their best/favorite character first.
    ~CaptainSmirk

Ok, so the first bit is a major problem for those outside the US due to the massive lag on the chat, 4 to 5 seconds to copy, paste and submit both codes from the UK wasn't good enough.

As to the second, it was clearly stated that the RMC was account-wide, not a one per account, character-locked item. Those of us who redeemed it first on anything other than our main have been left feeling like we've been lied to. There was nothing muddled or confused about the clear, unequivocal statement that the RMC was for the whole account, so don't mistake incompetence or outright dishonesty for confusion.

That was the first livestream I've (tried to) watch, been subscribing for a couple of months. What I've seen of PWE's "customer service", general disorganisation, poor communication and planning, and pay-to-win mentality isn't making me want to carry it on longer than the trial period I'm giving myself.
  • Options
    index1985index1985 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    RMC was said to be account unlock
    it is disgusting from cryptic to change that to alt unlock only
    poor buisness management and not good way to treat customers
    i just recently started to play this so i am relativly new
    but seeing how pwe and cryptic is treating their customers and players
    it makes me to regreat the day when i started to play this
    and on side note
    i reported bug of my missing stuff after maintenence
    captain smirk ignoring my messages
    trendx also ignoring my messages
    my board posts are ignored
    my reports are ignored too
    after couple a days i still did not get my stuff back
    and even did not get any kind of responese
    i was just ignored beacuse clearly they dont give a f*** about solving this isssue
    so why am I ignored even tho i reported it numerous times
    You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user.
    so this is the way how cryptic is treating players
    and by threating them with ban even permanent one
    if they dont shup up
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    sthom1968 wrote: »
    Ok, so the first bit is a major problem for those outside the US due to the massive lag on the chat, 4 to 5 seconds to copy, paste and submit both codes from the UK wasn't good enough.

As to the second, it was clearly stated that the RMC was account-wide, not a one per account, character-locked item. Those of us who redeemed it first on anything other than our main have been left feeling like we've been lied to. There was nothing muddled or confused about the clear, unequivocal statement that the RMC was for the whole account, so don't mistake incompetence or outright dishonesty for confusion.

That was the first livestream I've (tried to) watch, been subscribing for a couple of months. What I've seen of PWE's "customer service", general disorganisation, poor communication and planning, and pay-to-win mentality isn't making me want to carry it on longer than the trial period I'm giving myself.

Now they'll have to make it account - wide sooner or later
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I found out the RMC was a character unlock when I tried to redeem it on a second character this morning. I wondered what was wrong as I remembered them clearly stating it was account wide. I'm not angry or upset about it, it was a free gift, but it is very disappointing and unprofessional. Particularly after the issues in the previous live stream. I'm not going to pretend I know how to do the community team's job better than they do, but they do need to sort themselves out.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)
  • Options
    thegcbaconthegcbacon Member Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    index1985 wrote: »
    RMC was said to be account unlock

by Smirk, who doesn't know exactly how the codes are scripted
    it is disgusting from cryptic to change that to alt unlock only

It wasn't changed, it was scripted that way as a promo
    poor buisness management and not good way to treat customers

you need to explain this
    i just recently started to play this so i am relativly new

Welcome to STO
    but seeing how pwe and cryptic is treating their customers and players
    it makes me to regreat the day when i started to play this

You're mad a free promo code was 1 char only. Give more info on other issues
    and on side note
    i reported bug of my missing stuff after maintenence

You do know there was a small rollback?
    captain smirk ignoring my messages
    trendx also ignoring my messages

I'll chalk this up to you being new & not knowing their jobs
    my board posts are ignored

These forums are mostly for ppl to rant...like you
    my reports are ignored too

it's cute that you think your reports are priority
    after couple a days i still did not get my stuff back
    and even did not get any kind of responese
    i was just ignored beacuse clearly they dont give a f*** about solving this isssue
    so why am I ignored even tho i reported it numerous times

1) Relax, unless you have psychological issues. If so pls seek professional help.
    2) Your report is not the only report. Be a little mature. You don't know what's happening on their side.
This discussion has been closed.