test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

And they claimed they were the best

Comments

• mdwgardiner1701mdwgardiner1701 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    realmini wrote: »
    Just like in kerrat hordes of enemies of the kdf conspired against us. It is ic who loses today. Siding with known cheats instead of purported allies. The feds will be punished

Tend to agree with that sentiment. Not sure IC is the right culture for me to be in.
    Inner Circle / Special Circumstances
    Gardiner, Suval, Thran
    Korvak, Raketh, Xedar, Zidow
    Decis, Vesok
  • sarcasmdetectorsarcasmdetector Member Posts: 1,176 Media Corps
    edited August 2014
    No thanks to the -32nd Vipers- eh?

Did you not learn anything from our last few matches that could have helped you?
  • naz4naz4 Member Posts: 1,373 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just like in kerrat hordes of enemies of the kdf conspired against us. It is ic who loses today. Siding with known cheats instead of purported allies. The feds will be punished
    Tend to agree with that sentiment. Not sure IC is the right culture for me to be in.

Just to clarify something to you guys, the only way IC helped us was by just doing private matches against us and nothing more. Same thing happened with RE. They just did private matches and nothing more.
    edited August 2014
    No thanks to the -32nd Vipers- eh?

Did you not learn anything from our last few matches that could have helped you?

Sorry bud, must have missed it :(
    edited August 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    No respect!

I honestly havent really ran into any Vipers since i've been back - EU timezone...
  • realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    naz4 wrote: »
    I honestly havent really ran into any Vipers since i've been back - EU timezone...

you aint seen no real vapers either TRIBBLE!!!! next match bops vs boxes no swaps? no tdfs. gl hf
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited August 2014
    It is ic who loses today.

Dude,..

why you posted this.. i can say you one think ( with my boken english ;) ) ..

we can nothing for that,.. You lose vs Pandas.. ok life with that.. maybe next time you win this Match.. anyway.. .

To make (it) clear that ..... we are neural.. thats it. Like it or not.. IC has nothing to do with that.

So take it easy and think about our friendship in the past.. we still your Friends if you believe it or not ! We dosent want trubble between Hobo and IC and Pandas vs IC. Thats IT.

greetings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited August 2014
    It is ic who loses today.

Dude,..

why you posted this.. i can say you one think ( with my boken english ;) ) ..

we can nothing for that,.. You lose vs Pandas.. ok life with that.. maybe next time you win this Match.. anyway.. .

To make (it) clear that ..... we are neural.. thats it. Like it or not.. IC has nothing to do with that.

So take it easy and think about our friendship in the past.. we still your Friends if you believe it or not ! We dosent want trubble between Hobo and IC and Pandas vs IC. Thats IT.

greetings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • riyottsariyottsa Member Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited August 2014

Buddy, you've some real issues with reality. Your fleet openly uses exploits whenever capable, all to win at a vidya gaem. There is actual proof of HoBO exploiting/cheating, whatever you want to call it, and in-gaem footage. Anything to win, though amirite?
  • oakland4lifeoakland4life Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Typical Fed reaction... 1 win they celebrate a parade but when the KDF wins it's just another day in the park...
  • iskandusiskandus Member Posts: 1,062 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The same failed team of HOBO from yesterday came to Kerrat today, well, not all of them to be exact - looking to pug stomp some Feds only to be beat back, blew up multiple times and rage quit Kerrat. :D:D:D

In a moment of rage, Minihax rammed another HOBO to death : http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/572275288815198048/7A3D65BBFE4A58CF4A9C7B0FA2E03C2552C13028/

:)
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    iskandus wrote: »
    The same failed team of HOBO from yesterday came to Kerrat today, well, not all of them to be exact - looking to pug stomp some Feds only to be beat back, blew up multiple times and rage quit Kerrat. :D:D

In a moment of rage, Minihax rammed another HOBO to death : http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/572275288815198048/7A3D65BBFE4A58CF4A9C7B0FA2E03C2552C13028/

:)

http://i.imgur.com/08RP8js.jpg

Yeah! Mighty 5 man team of science! Let the cheese get through! :D
  • antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All the klinky RPing in this thread now. I guess that is what is left on the KDF side these days. All well at least kerrat is close to Drozana when you guys progress to erp.

I like that hax still comes up... very nice entertaining bit of RP there. Just to clarify something for some of the newer players... using a handful of macros doesn't hax make. Having 3 of the same console in your inv however does. Having to state as a rule for a premade match "no console swapping" is one of the silliest things I have ever heard. I guess it must be a common thing. The "disco" team swap that some people have commented on. You could hear our reaction in the video we found it funny. Hardly a cheat in anyway, we made small adjustments as well during the game. After one death I threw a bit more armor on. Just part of the game... perhaps doing it in a big way with the "disco" excuse is a bit gauche. I wouldn't call it terrible unless it was a fake disco to avoid finishing a match or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Just like to say...

Since this video, everyone is using TBR lol

Thanks Pandas...

Actually, it was a good video. Gz on the win!!!
    Also TBR is no big deal for me. It's just funny how threads like this can effect the pugging meta.
    edited August 2014
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    Just like to say...

Since this video, everyone is using TBR lol

Thanks Pandas...

Actually, it was a good video. Gz on the win!!!
    Also TBR is no big deal for me. It's just funny how threads like this can effect the pugging meta.

Auxiliary Power to Inertial Dampers. And I said everything.

Or Multidimensional Graviton Shield, that thing blows off torpedo boats!
    edited August 2014
    http://youtu.be/cc-WbNnlkDk

This kinda sums up most common KDF vs Fed encounters in Ker'rat :D
  • brandonflbrandonfl Member Posts: 892
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    Personally, I blame inner circle. The TRIBBLE shared their technology lol :P.

This Panda has been using double TBR w/ pull doff since the day they were released. You might have noticed. Anyway, if people wanna go on thinking we got the idea for this build from an outside source, go ahead.
    LOLSTO
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Auxiliary Power to Inertial Dampers. And I said everything.

Or Multidimensional Graviton Shield, that thing blows off torpedo boats!

Yep and PH and extra armor consoles help too. I've never found TBR a huge problem. Just hated it when it TBR 3 was broken a long while back. I just think it's funny the pandas put out a video of them using it and it's once again popular.
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the only thing not more common in pvp these days then TBR pull on everything, is FBP on everything. better nerf AtB! :rolleyes:
    edited August 2014
    brandonfl wrote: »
    This Panda has been using double TBR w/ pull doff since the day they were released. You might have noticed. Anyway, if people wanna go on thinking we got the idea for this build from an outside source, go ahead.

What is going to be fantastic is when they get all mouthy thinking they have the new meta builds again... all ready to counter us. Then they get to see the next new meta team. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    What is going to be fantastic is when they get all mouthy thinking they have the new meta builds again... all ready to counter us. Then they get to see the next new meta team. :)

What is this meta people keep talking about? What does it really mean?
  • jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the only thing not more common in pvp these days then TBR pull on everything, is FBP on everything. better nerf AtB! :rolleyes:

Don't worry, your precious tech doffs are safe. Devs know they can't force the training wheels off the majority of the player base.
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,502 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    jjdez wrote: »
    Don't worry, your precious tech doffs are safe. Devs know they can't force the training wheels off the majority of the player base.

Lol, good thing i dont use A2B on any of my toons or ships :). I understand why it is so popular, but sometimes i wonder why people use it in the way they do, shrugs all well, if that is the way they wish to play i am all for it, everyone has their "staple" or "thing" with their ships.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    brandonfl wrote: »

Yep, I remember bumping into you some time back in a pug match - had fun yanking away at each other, with me desperately chaining PH and BFI.

Anyways, if TBR pull is becoming FotM, looks like it's time for me to hunt for a different build. Pity, cause I've been using reverse TBR for about 4-6 months now.
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    jjdez wrote: »

whats funny is how up in arms people are about this tac captain toy, wile sci rules the roost. pve'er logic i guess. with the way gecko handled an AtB question at the con, etc, its almost assured they are going to ruin it, and all the ships that cant be competitive without it.
  • bwemobwemo Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    Personally, I blame inner circle. The TRIBBLE shared their technology lol :P.

Actually IC had a very large roll in pointing out a very large weakness in alpha build of the team naz bieber and I spent the time since we've come back working on. Yes tbr is old meta. No we didn't come up with using tbr+pull, the team build however... sorry no other fleet "helped" us with it besides finding weak points to fix.

Suspiciously hobos came into the match with the perfect counter to our build, that we had already experienced and adjust for via IC practice matches. When they switched to drain builds.... yeah... you could hear how happy we were at how squish they made themselves.
  • webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Now what needs to happen is a Sad Pandas Vs Hobos in Ker'rat! See who can get more fleet mates into Ker'rat vs Quality PVP Setups! :P
    You think that your beta test was bad?
    Think about this:
    American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    webdeath wrote: »
    Now what needs to happen is a Sad Pandas Vs Hobos in Ker'rat! See who can get more fleet mates into Ker'rat vs Quality PVP Setups! :P

We showed up... they headed to nvak. I hear they came back later after most of our guys where off for the evening... I understand they also enacted Attack pattern Zeta (Defensive pattern that involves filling a 20 man zone with 18 of your friends so you can properly protect yourselves from the evils of 2 enemy players, never hurts to have a couple of those friends on the other side as well so you can properly warn the team should danger enter).

All well forget the RP central stuffz... perhaps they will pull there S together a bit to a point where people won't have to stipulate no cheating rules like console swaps ect... and get enough good Private matches in vs actual pvpers that they can perhaps field a quality team where they can sub quality experienced players in any time they are needed to play with the big boys. It is easy to claim your undefeted if the only matches you claim as counting are the ones you win. If you loose of course there has to be a member on that isn't A-team material. Its a pretty easy out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    We showed up... they headed to nvak. I hear they came back later after most of our guys where off for the evening... I understand they also enacted Attack pattern Zeta (Defensive pattern that involves filling a 20 man zone with 18 of your friends so you can properly protect yourselves from the evils of 2 enemy players, never hurts to have a couple of those friends on the other side as well so you can properly warn the team should danger enter).

It gets better. They had a private match queued up so they could warp out on command from mid-battle.
This discussion has been closed.