Install Arc
Options

Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - May 30, 2014

Comments

• Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    tyne123 wrote: »
    To the Torpedo, it clearly states. that they were doing more explosion's than intended. Which means it was unintended. So it's a fix. Does not mean torpedo's will be useless.

And yes when they go with this change, they will totally kill PvP. There are PvPers who spend money. It's a good way to stop some income.

It's not the Dilithium seller's who set the Exchange rate's of Dilithium to Zen coversion. It's the people who buy Zen with Cash. The one's who feed them with money the Zen way.

Heck I stopped buying Zen the moment I got into debt and stupid choices were made, with STO! I would only buy Zen with Dilithium now. This just means from my point of View I will be buying less Zen!, with my Dilithium or donating less Zen to my Fleet. And even gearing up my own characters slower. 5 hours day to farm 32,000 Dilithium instead of 96,000. One sure way to impede revenue, pvp fleet growth, character growth and player desire to stay. Latter is directly related to revenue!

The only way I'd start buying Zen now, and contribute to their wages. Is stop nerfing things which don't need nerfing. Combat exploits with exploit fixes, combat Gold Farmers Nuke them(not the players)

This is why PVP dil rewards needed a nerf. 96k dilithium from 5 hours of play? Lolwut?

Even the Voth battlezone would give around 20k dil at max from that. And that's the BEST pve dil farm.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    As for competitive...what are folks really looking for there? They looking to do 40-60k+ DPS with a torp boat? Looking to drop an Array or DHC and not lose DPS?

They looking to be able to fly around going wheeee not really paying attention and not caring to come out about the rest of the PUG for a 5-6 minute ISE run? What are they looking for there...?

And to emphasize again, no - I'm not a good player - and no sharing of info on mechanics that I've come across on the forums or in game is going to change that. I'm average on my best days...if that.
    Are you really average? My view of you was always someone who knows what they are talking about and is a good player but chooses to play average builds or flys ships in a none min/max way as fun is more important. At least that's the impression I get from your posts.

As for competitive for me I like to aim for around 6k to 10k which I find is good enough to use depending on content. For Azure nebula I expect to perform at 6k to 7k. For STFs 10k to 16k. I know players can build ships at over 20k dps but I don't find those fun or needed. Once we reach around the 10k mark I find all content goes reasonably fast and flows nicely. As for Azure nebula that's all about spike damage with long gaps of no shooting so DPS is lower for that one.

EDIT: For a high end maxed out torp boat I would like 16k to 20k but unless the group is based around lots of pattern betas to lower hull resistance then 16k is more relastic after the torp bug fix.
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    mattachine wrote: »
    Ever heard of sarcasm? Of course I don't want Cryptic to ruin the PvP even more then they already have with all the neglect they shown over the years for this part of the game. They should be a shamed of themselves. I wrote it that way to make them aware on what they are in fact doing with this change.

sry mate, guess i gotta eat something ;D
  • Options
    beardednun82beardednun82 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    All repeatable PVP missions for Fed and Klg (arena and scenario) are now set to a 20 hour cooldown.

WILL KILL ALL PVP IN THIS GAME......There will be no point for me to PVP...or have to use real world money t o buy the best gear for pvp cuz i can do all the stfs will mk 9 common weapons and consoles and still get the optional.......so if you do this i doubt that i will be the only one that will stop pvping in this gam since it will be a wast e of time with out the dill pay off.....:mad: :( :mad: :confused:
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    All repeatable PVP missions for Fed and Klg (arena and scenario) are now set to a 20 hour cooldown.

WILL KILL ALL PVP IN THIS GAME......There will be no point for me to PVP...or have to use real world money t o buy the best gear for pvp cuz i can do all the stfs will mk 9 common weapons and consoles and still get the optional.......so if you do this i doubt that i will be the only one that will stop pvping in this gam since it will be a wast e of time with out the dill pay off.....:mad: :( :mad: :confused:

You can still get at least 1.4k per day from this.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    majortiraomegamajortiraomega Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    You can still get at least 1.4k per day from this.

A lot of 1440 does when most PvPers play for 6 hours. We use PvP missions as our source of dilithium because PvE isn't all that difficult. The only difficulty in PvE is avoiding cheap oneshot tactics thrown at players by NPCs.

Most NPCs don't use abilities to attack or protect themselves. The Voth are a step in the right direction, but they don't support each other and they don't have any healing abilities. The "Voth Medic" doesn't have Triage, Medical Tricorder, Nanite Health Monitor, or Vascular Regenerator. Also, most NPCs fire at 1/10th the rate of players in ground combat. This presents a huge disadvantage for NPCs when fighting players.

NPCs could be really effective and dangerous if they knew how to use abilities that they have effectively. Instead many NPCs will even use Subnuke Beam when the player doesn't have any active buffs. Enemies with Nanite Health Monitor don't use it on themselves and allies until it is too late. Debuffs are used extremely sparsely against players by NPCs. Also, most NPCs outside of the Undine don't make attempts to heal themselves when taking damage. Giving a number of NPCs Tactical Team and a copy of Transfer Shield Strength could go a long way if the NPC also got an attack pattern.

I realize changes to NPCs can't happen overnight, but it would make fighting NPCs a lot more interesting if they all had a number of buffs, heals, and debuffs at their disposal. Until then, PvP will have to suffice when I'm looking for a challenge.
    --->Ground PvP Concerns Directory 4.0
    --->Ground Combat General Bugs Directory
    Real join date: March 2012 / PvP Veteran since May 2012 (Ground and Space)
  • Options
    mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Even though I can see things from different angles and see why Cryptic feels the need to change things. I have to say the are going about it the wrong way. Why kill all the fish in the sea if you are just trying to have shark infested beaches. Because that is what Cryptic is planning on doing. They have promised many times that they were going to fix PvP and make it much better and more maps etc. They have said so much over the years that I can't list it all.

So if this were to happen in a PvP overhaul when the entire system changed for the better. Maybe with PvP controlled zones or the possibility to make Foundy PvP maps and missions. As well as looking at the PvP economy of things, then maybe this cooldown could fit in. As it is now, it doesn't.

PvP have been treated like the black sheep of the family since launch. That is why so many PvP players have already quit the game. Now you're taking away probably the only reward they have left (other then worthless accolades and the honour of winning the match).

An other thing, our fleet have a favourite pvp map that we use to play for a few hours against each other for fun. Different team constellation after each game. We don't do it for the rewards in that case though, we do it for fun, as we think that is the best PvP map in the game. That would be impossible when this is done. Then we would only be able to have fun one time and only part or the fleet gets to test their skills in that mission against each other.

Personally I think the old Honour Marks system worked better for PvP ten this current system. But that was removed so we would have to think about all the different currencies. Which now with all the different marks, EC, Zen, Dilithium, are worse then before. Only reward one currency in game, then if you must lock it to different things lets us at least convert one currency for an other.

Stop what you're planing. Hire some staff, Devs in this case, that are passionate for PvP and let them revamp the entire PvP system. Call it Season 11 or 12 or 13, depending how long it will take, but go all in. There are PvP dedicated fleets still in the game. At least until next patch. Bring them in to a focus group discussion on how they would like the PvP system to work.
  • Options
    eurialoeurialo Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2014

we need to promote pvp and You do that? seriusly?
    It's a stupid solution, removing the reward from private challenges it's much more intelligent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Playing STO spamming FAW is like playing chess using always the computer's suggested moves
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    Are you really average? My view of you was always someone who knows what they are talking about and is a good player but chooses to play average builds or flys ships in a none min/max way as fun is more important. At least that's the impression I get from your posts.

The following are my current builds (including skills and DOFFs) - all various works in progress:

Willard the Rat, Reman Sci, Fleet T'varo: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=willardtvaro_5343
    Rave, Joined Trill Sci, Kar'Fi: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=ravekarfi_5343
    Mysk, Gorn Sci, Varanus: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=myskvaranus_5343
    Maal, Klingon Eng, Mogh: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=maalmogh_5343
    Vegar, Orion Eng, Marauder: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=vegarmarauder_5343
    Nivuh, Ferasan Tac, B'rel: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=nivuhbrel_5343
    Venit, Lethean Tac, Mirror Qin: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=venitqin_5343
    Kopor, Nausicaan Tac, Guramba: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=koporguramba_5343

Yeah, there's some placeholders - some skill respecs that need to happen - etc, etc, etc...meh.
    As for competitive for me I like to aim for around 6k to 10k which I find is good enough to use depending on content. For Azure nebula I expect to perform at 6k to 7k. For STFs 10k to 16k. I know players can build ships at over 20k dps but I don't find those fun or needed. Once we reach around the 10k mark I find all content goes reasonably fast and flows nicely. As for Azure nebula that's all about spike damage with long gaps of no shooting so DPS is lower for that one.

EDIT: For a high end maxed out torp boat I would like 16k to 20k but unless the group is based around lots of pattern betas to lower hull resistance then 16k is more relastic after the torp bug fix.

Was it husanak/antoniosalieri that was pushing 20-30k? Can't remember...pretty sure. Either way, he does stuff with torps that makes it look like I'm tossing cotton balls most of the time.

Are you talking strictly projectiles (torps/mines) or working some Exotic into it?
  • Options
    nulonunulonu Member Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hyperonic Radiation now has a minimum cooldown of 15 seconds.
    It cannot be reduced below this threshold.
    Exothermic Induction Field now has a minimum cooldown of 15 seconds.
    It cannot be reduced below this threshold.

Now this is an example of a balanced fix that addresses the issue without a nerf to uselessness. Nice job!

I'm glad to see the issue with nanite health monitor is FINALLY being fixed. There have been so many posts/comments, even video of it sent to dev without resolution. You guys should read the forums and bug reports more. Obviously as has been demonstrated by this and a few other issues addressed in the past you can move quickly to fix them if you want to.

Thanks for those fixes! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Was it husanak/antoniosalieri that was pushing 20-30k? Can't remember...pretty sure. Either way, he does stuff with torps that makes it look like I'm tossing cotton balls most of the time.

Are you talking strictly projectiles (torps/mines) or working some Exotic into it?
    I do not recall reading about any 20k+ torp builds. I do have a glass cannon Heavy raider torp boat. I guess that’s around 20k if it managed not to die. But it’s no fun to fly the ships to fast for my liking and it pretty much has no tank.

Those DPS number are just what I aim for when making a builds to use with other people. It was mostly from the point of view of torps and Exotic builds as that’s pretty much all I fly. But the very rare times I use energy boats I still aim for 10k to 16k unless it’s a healer build.
    My typical setup is along the lines of http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=torpboat_7183 (the skills are a little off and 3 Rom boffs for the extra crit chance and damage)

I swap the warp core around depending if I want to focus on 135 Aux or 130 shield. If I need more tank I swap in the trait that boosts defense based on Aux and/or fit in a shield hit point console. I used to run reverse shield polarity with the 6 second extend doff but recently favor Power to Engines.

My Assault ship version of this setup is almost the same only no science powers but reverse shield polarity 2 and Eng Team 3 team slotted in with EptS 3 downgraded to 1. The proton weapon gets moved to the rear slot and the variable auto targeting console swapped for a bioneural circuit.
  • Options
    zathri83zathri83 Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
  • Options
    sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    mattachine wrote: »
    Thank you! :) Finally we can play PvP without these premade PvP devoted players owning these missions. Now they can only play once a day. YAY! :D

The 20 hour cool down is for the "Complete 3 PvP matches of X space or X ground type" missions, not the PvP ques.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Fleet Avenger

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=photonfallacy_0

The above is not a recommendation in the least. It's not in the same zip code as a recommendation. It's not in the same county, state, country, continent as a recommendation. It's not in the same solar system, galaxy, universe as a recommendation. It's complete speculation - just a thought experiment, if you will...basic spreadsheet warrior pondering and nothing more.

There are notes and stuff in the Notes section. I've got a gut feeling that the flow of Photons would be no where near as smooth as one might expect.

Just something tossed together while waiting on some Rep cooldowns...
  • Options
    sci321sci321 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Why is there still no 8472 Counter-Command rep input box? I see no other reason then not having enough motivation to put one in. In fact, I've found video evidence that says it should have been in the test console before season 9 launched.

Link 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_CwefO5574#t=225

Link 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_CwefO5574#t=379

Link 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPVa51ofnYA#t=170

All footage courtesy of Yuzral.

This gives reason to have had it in the test console before season 9 launched because, if it was there, people would've been able to report that the "Puddle Buster" doesn't work, and the devs would be able to fix it before it went live.
  • Options
    muhadeebmuhadeeb Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    well here it is the last nail for pvp. geeeze.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=photonfallacy_0

The above is not a recommendation in the least. It's not in the same zip code as a recommendation. It's not in the same county, state, country, continent as a recommendation. It's not in the same solar system, galaxy, universe as a recommendation. It's complete speculation - just a thought experiment, if you will...basic spreadsheet warrior pondering and nothing more.

There are notes and stuff in the Notes section. I've got a gut feeling that the flow of Photons would be no where near as smooth as one might expect.

Just something tossed together while waiting on some Rep cooldowns...

I often wondered about 5 front torps with zero proj doffs but never got around to testing it. Is that only a thought experiment or have you tried it on other ships or even just tried 4 photons? In theory it should work just about perfectly.

Personally I would take out one of the torp skills and fit in a beta dispersal pattern to make use of those Radius mines with the trait that doubles mine range to 6km. I sometimes wonder if it’s worth having two photon mines due to the shared cooldown. Two quantum's mines are worth it but two photons is only a few seconds you lose between mine drops if you remove one. Not got time to log in now but wasn’t it only around 2 seconds difference with a 2nd bio photon mine? Might be more effective to fit something else, perhaps a photon mine and one of the longer recharge mines like tractor mine or tetryon mine?

It’s been a while since I played around with omega but I tend to find its better to use Torp spread 3 over omega. When I last tested a long time ago torp spread 3 with attack pattern beta 1 worked better than torp spread 2 and Omega 1. That testing was before shearing which I assume means pattern beta is even better? Either way its an odd ship that should work and I like odd ship builds.
  • Options
    caleb143caleb143 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    and yet still no fix to the Klingon Marauding boff?
    tumblr_o0xkrlVud21uuxsqjo1_1280.png
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i have to admit there are quite some nice fixes in those notes, and they're very appreciated! :)

though this single line about pvp-rewards kinda kills it all off :(... it feels like crossing the final line/gettin ready to hammer the last nail into the coffin :mad:

we suffered more than ngh over the years. we're pewing on the same maps under more and more (power-)creepy circumstances for years. we've just been told that again all hope for something big is wasted, after we've been teased with a whole lotta cool stuff to come soon(tm) to pvp for years. we all already get kinda nothing out of pvp and u cut it further. we all saw a whole lotta good players already left long ago due to all this communications- and design-policy...

...plz, it's enough. there has to be another way...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I often wondered about 5 front torps with zero proj doffs but never got around to testing it. Is that only a thought experiment or have you tried it on other ships or even just tried 4 photons? In theory it should work just about perfectly.

Willard doesn't run PWOs, but he's not really a sit 'n shoot guy - so it's normally a case of vectoring in and unleashing the 3-4 fore torps, turning, dropping out the two aft torps, turning again - and - the fore are ready to fire again. It's not necessarily all that efficient as far as the torps go, but he's firing them under EBC for the +15% bonus damage and blipping with no shields while doing so - so he's dependent upon the high defense from moving.

I'm trying to remember if I dorked around with Plasma on the Mogh during some testing or not...but it's a world of difference between how the Plasma would be buffed and what Cryptic's offered folks with the Protonic set.

I just have that gut feeling based on how things tend to run - that it wouldn't be as smooth as it would look on paper. Lol, could just be my subconscious remembering the issues I had with that solo E-Bio test and trying to get the damn thing to fire...no, I didn't lose my mind - I wasn't sitting there thinking that it was laughing at me as it wouldn't fire...but uh, yeah - it was laughing at me. :P
    Personally I would take out one of the torp skills and fit in a beta dispersal pattern to make use of those Radius mines with the trait that doubles mine range to 6km. I sometimes wonder if it’s worth having two photon mines due to the shared cooldown. Two quantum's mines are worth it but two photons is only a few seconds you lose between mine drops if you remove one. Not got time to log in now but wasn’t it only around 2 seconds difference with a 2nd bio photon mine? Might be more effective to fit something else, perhaps a photon mine and one of the longer recharge mines like tractor mine or tetryon mine?

I only run mines on one toon these days. I guess with it being a case of running the Voth and then the Undine stuff, mines just don't survive that long. The two Bio Photons back there would have just been on autofire - dropping out at their leisure - working perhaps as chaff - perhaps adding a slow to targets that flew into them giving one the better chance to flip about and unload torps into them.

I still think what I need to do with Willard would be a mix of clump 'n thump with a little faster action. Basically having some faster torps fore with some splash torps aft.

Drop out the GW to clump, spin, drop out the splash torps, spin, unload the HY/Spread.

Something like that would require having access to the +27.9%/+8% Advanced Generics rather than the crappy Mk XI Generics I have. Which they'd go back and buff the Generics to be as good vs. Specifics as they are with the Advanced Tac Consoles. Generics got a +7.9% bump going to Advanced while the Specifics got a +1.9%.

But it would still be a case of dropping targetables out there and dealing with the spam...
    It’s been a while since I played around with omega but I tend to find its better to use Torp spread 3 over omega. When I last tested a long time ago torp spread 3 with attack pattern beta 1 worked better than torp spread 2 and Omega 1. That testing was before shearing which I assume means pattern beta is even better? Either way its an odd ship that should work and I like odd ship builds.

I don't use APO strictly for damage. It's one of "those" abilities...the abilities that do too much: +Bonus Damage, +Damage Resistance, +Flight Speed, +Turn Rate, +Defense, +Immunity to Movement Debuffs, +Immunity to Disable Debuffs, and +Immunity to Teleportation.

No idea if the ship would work...and I couldn't see risking the investment to test it. It's just one of those speculative spreadsheet on paper - etc, etc, etc - things.

For an odd build...how about the following for a Nicor?

TT1, CSV1, TS3, APO3
    TT1, CSV1, TS3
    EPtW1, EPtS2
    ST1, HE2, GW1

Fore: Ferengi Rapid Missile Launcher, 3x Nanite Turrets [Acc]x3
    Aft: 4x Nanite Turrets [Acc]x3

Omega Deflector/Engines, MACO Shields, and an [AMP] Core.

5x Advanced Torp Consoles, 2x E-Neut [+Turn], 2x Rom Partigens [Pla], Leech

Omega Kinetic Shearing, Omega Graviton Amplifier, Tactical Advantage, Auxiliary Power Configuration Offense

Not even a speculative build - purely whimsical...picturing two things:

A) The TS3 FRML and 7x CSV Turrets...just the visual of it.
    B) Laughing at all the tiny numbers scrolling up above the targets from the FRML, the OKS stacking, the 7x Turrets, any [Pla] procs, the GW, and the largest numbers being the random 751.4's from the OGA...but just the sheer visual of it, so many numbers.

You asked earlier if I tend just to build things for fun rather than function - heh, I have built ships based around how many different colors they could drop out on the screen - not rainbow/skittles builds, not like that - but things like the Hargh'peng, VM, EWP, the Chel Grett console, etc, etc, etc. Heck, sometimes I drop VM out on things just cause it sounds cool. I guess I really don't take the game all that seriously...

edit: Lol, well duh - my avatar's a Guramba in Siege Mode with Haywire...it just looks kind of cool to me. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Willard doesn't run PWOs, but he's not really a sit 'n shoot guy - so it's normally a case of vectoring in and unleashing the 3-4 fore torps, turning, dropping out the two aft torps, turning again - and - the fore are ready to fire again. It's not necessarily all that efficient as far as the torps go, but he's firing them under EBC for the +15% bonus damage and blipping with no shields while doing so - so he's dependent upon the high defense from moving.

I'm trying to remember if I dorked around with Plasma on the Mogh during some testing or not...but it's a world of difference between how the Plasma would be buffed and what Cryptic's offered folks with the Protonic set.

I just have that gut feeling based on how things tend to run - that it wouldn't be as smooth as it would look on paper. Lol, could just be my subconscious remembering the issues I had with that solo E-Bio test and trying to get the damn thing to fire...no, I didn't lose my mind - I wasn't sitting there thinking that it was laughing at me as it wouldn't fire...but uh, yeah - it was laughing at me. :P

While dropping off to asleep I suddenly realized why I didn’t try out no proj doffs last time I thought about it. Although it should work and it has none DPS advantages its overall DPS is less than with proj doffs. The reason being the two best torps E-bio set and grav fire far less often in fact over half the shots will not be from these torps. This leads to under half as many grav wells and for simplicity sake let’s say all the torps are 6k or in that damage range. That means every single shot is 6 k.

While a proj doff setup has the Ebio set and grav firing over twice as often which leads to over twice as many grav wells. If you then have a high damage 3rd and 4th torpedo you end up with most shots being 6k but every other, other shot at 15k+. So overall there is a noticeable DPS boost with proj doffs. But the none proj doff setup does open up some interesting doff choices.

Sort of related to above my normal Transphasic setup is x2 rapid fire Transphasic with x2 cluster. You still need to keep the x3 proj doffs but on an Avenger you can skip the x2 rapid fire and use x3 of the 10 second advanced fleet Transphasic torps or even the 12 second Voth Transphasic torps. In theory it should boost Transphasic damage over rapid fire.

“Drop out the GW to clump, spin, drop out the splash torps, spin, unload the HY/Spread.”
    If you have a ship based around grav well and lots of points into grav then as I am sure you know the grav torp gets super effective. High yield has a 100% chance of a grav well that lasts for ages with maxed out grav skill points and consoles. Torp spread has much longer lasting grav wells.

As for Omega I forgot about all the none damage bonuses it has. I was too focused on DPS again. Out of time now will read the rest of your post after work.

Also I have most of the gear so if you every want me to test speculative spreadsheet paper setups I am up for it time and gear permitting. Or if you want someone in game to test with. I like most of your odd ball setups. I often tweak them towards my style but they still give me ideas. My next ship which still needs a lot of work is based around a shuttle hanger followed by boarding party's power with triple boarding shuttle doff. More for the theme then how good it will be as I am not expecting it to be good.
  • Options
    wdocwdoc Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Lets not balance one trait while game breaking another.
    Doc of Hammer
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    now lets see here. 6/2/14 at 4pmest on steam there are 2000 players playing sto thru steam. lets be generous and say 8000 more are playing the game world wide[very generous].if each player spends 20 bucks pre week, which not even half really do we come to the realization that this game is not even meeting payroll anymore the string of bad decisions that have gone on for years is killing this game no hiding it people have either left already or are leaving. you the devs have destroyed pvp.but yet you still send your plants in here to tell every one things are rosey. they are not. or to have them attack the people asking why. or have a moderators remove the post for a bad word or for whatever reason. i have never posted really till season 9 but now I am because our beloved game is dying before our eyes all over stupid decisions. and its all on the dev teams and here is a few reasons why. as devs because you made the forums you have a responsibility to be active in these forums to take the good with the bad the second of which you do not.as long as things are good you guys will answer every stupid meaningless question anyone has. let 1 person ask anything that has substance no response. your pod casts we have to submit questions for you to pick which 1s you answer. again why do you pick the questions are you afraid to have a real open discussion with your players, obviously not. and this has been going on since day 1 and you know it .people for years told me this was the case but I didn't believe it till I started reading the forums since season 9 and its horribly true. what you have done is alienate your player base and make them a liability in our game of which I now am one of those liabilitys. in any business its the veterans or people with tenure who make the money in our case its the vets who spend the money. and please don't even attempt to tell me f2pers spend more that vets, not a chance. the vets that were here were the teachers for the game now we don't have many anymore. what a shame the rep system oyu made us eat was a lie from the beginning you knew it was flawed and would not work but yet you put it in anyway and are now trying to fix it at the expence of the paying vets. go look at the pvp qs devs same 20-25 players playing every day. think about that guys 20 players pvping in a world wide game how do you justify this. when I started pvping about a year after launch I could pvp for a week and not see the same guy twice or see the same premade but once a night far cry now huh. pvp and pvp fleets are a thing of the past. no one to even hate anymore here except you the devs who have destroyed the game.in any other business in the world all of you would have already been fired and new blood brought in to fix your years of bad decisions and player loss. now the community does not believe a single word you guys say.the lies, misinformation and no information has killed you reputation with this community forever. since season 9 went live your silence speaks volumes
    on what you think of us and your players. ask smirk or hawk or anyofem what color the new tailor colors are youll get a 3 page response about every detail of a new uniform ask them what they are doing to reel in the power creep and you get this response [crickets]. start petitions or what ever it takes but this band of devs need to be fired asap and people brought in to save this game it may already be to late to turn it around . and don't think the guys who have made thousands of posts always in agreement with every thing you say carries any weight at all they don't every one here knows who and what they are. the game is dying and and will soon be gone if nothing is done please someone wityh a brain and some power fix this mess before our game is gone
  • Options
    contrarydecisioncontrarydecision Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Huh. That's some good TRIBBLE fluster copypasta there. Sounds like you're mad. If you actually format it people might even try to read it rather than skim just enough to realize it's yet more "omg the game is dying!" rambling without merit and stop.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    yea sorry for the eyebleed don't post much and nothing this long didn't know how to format it sorry but what I did say is true thanks for reading it mate
  • Options
    therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    gotta agree with the sober.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They touch Ker'rat, and I am gone.. pure and simple and so are my thousands upon thousands of dollars that I put into this game each year.

Ker'rat is the only reason I stay in a game where cryptic hates pvpers.

Thanks for yet again slapping me in the face with your pvp time gated changes, cryptic. You really know what you are doing, and I am just about sick and tired of you.

correction: not just about.. absolutely am!

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • Options
    xxtakunixxxxtakunixx Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Are you kidding? removing all reason for people to play pvp? when they nerfed the rep system and skills most of the people in both my fleets quit playing. If you remove ways for people to get dil and the only way they can earn it is to play for 12 hrs a day even more people will leave. I understand there are some people out there that spend hrs a day playing pvp.Thats their choice but they are atleast playing the game. Lets find ways to keep people playing not drive them off
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    tfomega wrote: »
    They touch Ker'rat, and I am gone.. pure and simple and so are my thousands upon thousands of dollars that I put into this game each year.

Ker'rat is the only reason I stay in a game where cryptic hates pvpers.

Thanks for yet again slapping me in the face with your pvp time gated changes, cryptic. You really know what you are doing, and I am just about sick and tired of you.

correction: not just about.. absolutely am!

They hit the Ker'rat Dil thing quite some time ago, no? Can't remember how long ago that was - seems like decades at this point...meh.
  • Options
    tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They hit the Ker'rat Dil thing quite some time ago, no? Can't remember how long ago that was - seems like decades at this point...meh.

never cared about dilithium.. only cared about pvp.. they touch ker'rat and I am done

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010