Options

Odyssey Uniforms (How to unlock?)

2»

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    daan2006 wrote: »
    next time look up who trolled who first ;)

So, let me get this straight. You understand the use of punctuation well enough to create smilies with it, but not enough to at least use periods at the ends of sentences?

"Learning disability" excuse holding less and less water.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    So, let me get this straight. You understand the use of punctuation well enough to create smilies with it, but not enough to at least use periods at the ends of sentences?

to be frank i dont give a flying you know what i didnt even have to tell you i have a Learning disability i dont have to explain to you or any one elses on this forums but still praying for your kids ;) what that saying karma's a what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    to be frank i dont give a flying you know what i didnt even have to tell you i have a Learning disability i dont have to explain to you or any one elses on this forums but still praying for your kids ;)

Any kids I end up having are actually quite likely to end up with a developmental disability, namely Aspergers.

But unlike you, I don't use my Aspergers as an excuse for being an @sshole. I freely admit that I'm just naturally an @sshole. :D
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    edited April 2014
    But unlike you, I don't use my Aspergers as an excuse for being an @sshole. I freely admit that I'm just naturally an @sshole. :D

hey who picked on who grammar and punctuation first keep this in mind what comes around goes around ;) or do i need to go link the thread you started on because i called star wars fantasy ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited April 2014

That makes you more respectable than most. Honesty is the best policy.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    admiralkristovadmiralkristov Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2014

OK, you I like. Us admitted TRIBBLE$holes gotta stick together. lol
  • Options
    gpgtxgpgtx Member Posts: 1,579 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    umaeko wrote: »

You can access the "NoP public service" channel for a Fed Starbase Tier 3+ invite, and you ought to have access to said tailor easily.

Once at the Tailor, just select "Store" and you'll be able to purchase the Odyssey uniform (basic) for 16 000 fleet credit and just under 9000 dilithium.

thanks for the info always liked the oddy uniform.
    victoriasig_zps23c45368.jpg
  • Options
    edwardianededwardianed Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    OK, you I like. Us admitted TRIBBLE$holes gotta stick together. lol

Well, seeing as we're admitting it; I come across stuck-up, but I am in fact just a bit of an TRIBBLE$hole :P
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I KNEW IT I'M SURROUNDED BY TRIBBLE$HOLES! Keep firing TRIBBLE$holes!!!
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    What is this thread about :confused:.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    darkfirewithindarkfirewithin Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thanks guys. This was...enlightening.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,446 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Thanks guys. This was...enlightening.

Sorry for your thread getting momentarily hijacked. :o

But yes, the Odyssey Basic Uniform is obtained from at least a Tier 3 Fleet Starbase with the Fleet Tailor unlocked and costs, I believe, 16,000 DIL + 8000 Fleet Credits. :)
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Visit a T3 or higher Starbase with the Fleet Tailor Contact unlocked. ;)

This is true. I got it on a few toons already. Kind of expensive though.

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • Options
    edited April 2014

So much THIS in one post. lol

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    So much THIS in one post. lol

dude get over your butt hurt from swtor because i demoted you from second in command because you wanted all the powers to that rank but none of the responsibility of that rank now you think you can come here troll me or agree with any troll that trolls me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    dude get over your butt hurt from swtor because i demoted you from second in command because you wanted all the powers to that rank but none of the responsibility of that rank now you think you can come here troll me or agree with any troll that trolls me

Tell the truth. You decided not to play anymore and booted everyone out. And then I was told you did the same to your fleet here. I'm glad I didn't also leave my fleet in STO now. Would have been a mistake. And also the person was right and you tried to troll it down but people in here saw through it.

And the person you did try to troll on the first page was giving the correct answer. Your troll didn't work. U mad?

Oh and who will you try to call in from Raptr or somewhere else to help you on the forums this time like you used to do with me?

And I wasn't comfortable with your request of installing all that software on my machine. Giving you access to my IP by doing things on your private server. And even found a security hole in one of those softwares you said I had to install. So no, didn't want that.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Tell the truth. You decided not to play anymore and booted everyone out. And then I was told you did the same to your fleet here. I'm glad I didn't also leave my fleet in STO now. Would have been a mistake. And also the person was right and you tried to troll it down but people in here saw through it.

And the person you did try to troll on the first page was giving the correct answer. Your troll didn't work. U mad?

one i will truth i kicked every one because of how EA does guild like when i went back F2p i log on and i start getting demoted to the rank below guild master so to make sure i stayed guild master i kicked every one but someone wanted to jump the gun and throw a hissy fit on my guild forums btw how would you know you left long before that happen oh wait the jump the gun told ya right?

and did they also tell you they were re invited back to the fleet ? did they tell you how they would have been invited back to the guild but they wanted to act like a 5 year old?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    one i will truth i kicked every one because of how EA does guild like when i went back F2p i log on and i start getting demoted to the rank below guild master so to make sure i stayed guild master i kicked every one but someone wanted to jump the gun and throw a hissy fit on my guild forums btw how would you know you left long before that happen oh wait the jump the gun told ya right?

So why did you do it here in STO too from what I heard? That doesn't hold water. It shows a pattern because someone said he was the top contributor to your fleet then you once again wanted to take your ball and go home so you booted everyone out the fleet here. Again, I dodged that bullet of your scam to get people to build up your stuff so you can boot everyone out.

• Options
    edited April 2014
    So why did you do it here in STO too from what I heard? That doesn't hold water. It shows a pattern because someone said he was the top contributor to your fleet then you once again wanted to take your ball and go home so you booted everyone out the fleet here. Again, I dodged that bullet of your scam to get people to build up your stuff so you can boot everyone out.

one thing ppl need to learn guilds fleets do not = democracy and ask for me fleet i tell you even though its none of your business i kicked ppl out of my fleet because i was not going to playing sto any more

and ask for scam i didnt scam any one every one joins of there own free will Tech been back in the fleet longer then one acted like a 5 year was still are to this day along with one other person

and the provisions that were there before i kicked every one was still there when they got re invited back to the fleet and they and also i know who told you all this just because of the top contributor bit did they tell you who was second ?

and also dodged a bullet by not letting you stay second in command want all the power none of the responsibility man i suck at picking officers only ever had one good one met him back in sto then we moved to lotro

and just for the record one time i left sto left 4 ppl with may rank and like all ppl power went to there head and thought they would stage a hostile takeover of my fleet well they epickly failed and is to why when i leave i kick bet they didnt tell you that to did they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,446 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Sorry for your thread getting momentarily hijacked. :o

But yes, the Odyssey Basic Uniform is obtained from at least a Tier 3 Fleet Starbase with the Fleet Tailor unlocked and costs, I believe, 16,000 DIL + 8000 Fleet Credits. :)

Ok, I'm going to apologize again for this thread having been hijacked the first time over a misunderstanding, and I asked people to get back on topic to save the thread.

This latest row, though, not only has nothing to do with the original topic, but has nothing to do with the original disagreement. Sounds like personal issues being vented here.

I implore the OP or moderator or someone to shut this down before it gets further out of hand.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    one thing ppl need to learn guilds fleets do not = democracy and ask for me fleet i tell you even though its none of your business i kicked ppl out of my fleet because i was not going to playing sto any more

And you see it as a dictatorship. SMH

Oh and no warnings so they can get stuff out the guild bank they put in too. Interesting.

• Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Guys ?..... GUYS ?! :eek:

No one cares about you or your silly ego issues in other games or whatever ! :P

And btw, because it came up, you can make smilies by simply selecting one from the list. :D
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The hell happened to this thread. :confused:
  • Options
    alan1701halan1701h Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I like the fact that the NCO's now have their own uniform colour arrangement using the Odyssey uniform. I must admit to being surprised when beaming in a security detachment for the first time after Season 9 began and seeing them already wearing the NCO Odyssey uniform colour arrangement already.

Now if only the devs could get around to altering all the NPC's walking and talking around STO to display the Odyssey-type uniform. I'm sure they will but it must be quite a monumental task and one which I'm sure they will have finished by the time they've read this post. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    The hell happened to this thread. :confused:

daan got whiny when somebody complained that his post was unreadable, people called him on it, and he got whinier. Same old, same old.
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Whoops, moved this before I realized what a cesspool of flaming and trolling it was.

Think we'll close this.

[Wide Angle Forum Phaser Mk XIV [+Mod][-Flames]].

"ZAP!"

For future reference please remember that it helps a great deal when posts which violate the PWE Community Rules and Policies are not responded to and are reported via submitting a Forums and Website Ticket (click here).

If you think any of your posts within a thread have violated the PWE Community Rules and Policies, please edit your posts before a moderator takes action.

If you feel you need to get in touch with the Community Manager to discuss the actions taken by any Community Moderator, you can do so by submitting a Forums and Website ticket (click here).

Live Long and Prosper,
    Bluegeek
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.