test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Odyssey Uniforms (How to unlock?)

darkfirewithindarkfirewithin Member Posts: 44 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Academy
After extensive searching and coming up empty, I'm just wondering... how does one unlock the Odyssey Uniforms?
Post edited by darkfirewithin on

Comments

• Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Visit a T3 or higher Starbase with the Fleet Tailor Contact unlocked. ;)
  • Options
    daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    think the fleet system could be wrong dont take it to the bank
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    swimwear off risa not fixed
    system Lord Baal is dead
    macronius wrote: »
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    daan2006 wrote: »
    think the fleet system could be wrong dont take it to the bank

What? :confused:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    What? :confused:

wow let me spell it out it could unlock from the fleet system witch you confirm with T3 fleet unlock if i was wrong dont tank my word to the bank....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    christopherpikechristopherpike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    wow let me spell it out it could unlock from the fleet system witch you confirm with T3 fleet unlock if i was wrong dont tank my word to the bank....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Educate yourself, Sir.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Educate yourself, Sir.

no ty sir ;) IQ not every thing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,460 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    no ty sir ;) IQ not every thing

True, but grammar is your friend. Here, let me fix that for you. :D
    think the fleet system. could be wrong. dont take it to the bank.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    True, but grammar is your friend. Here, let me fix that for you. :D

wish yall get the point i dont give two craps about grammar i have a reason for my grammar yall need to learn not every one is going to talk as well as you type as well as you there are things called learning disabilities

idic fails yall when it comes to picking on some one behind a pc screen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    wish yall get the point i dont give two craps about grammar i have a reason for my grammar yall need to learn not every one is going to talk as well as you type as well as you there are things called learning disabilities

idic fails yall when it comes to picking on some one behind a pc screen

Sorry. I'm not meaning to pick on you, but you were the one to get upset because someone didn't understand what you were trying to convey due to your lack of punctuation. I was just trying to point out where said punctuation should've gone, so you would've been better understood and without getting upset. :)
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Sorry. I'm not meaning to pick on you, but you were the one to get upset because someone didn't understand what you were trying to convey due to your lack of punctuation. I was just trying to point out where said punctuation should've gone, so you would've been better understood and without getting upset. :)

well not like i was talking alien

not that hard to get "i think the fleet system could be wrong dont take it to the bank" not that hard to understand
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited April 2014

What. :confused:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    What. :confused:

maybe its you needs to get educated if you still dont get it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    well not like i was talking alien

not that hard to get "i think the fleet system could be wrong dont take it to the bank" not that hard to understand

OK... Yes... And *I* understood what you were trying to say, which is why I added the punctuation for clarity. And you really didn't help yourself here by just adding an "I" since you left out the punctuation. Again.

(OK, now I'm picking on you. ;) )
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    (OK, now I'm picking on you. ;) )

keep on and i will report you called harassment maybe some one should go over the ToS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    keep on and i will report you called harassment maybe some one should go over the ToS

Chill. Just good natured ribbing. At least, *I* don't mean anything by it. But I'm done. :)
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Chill. Just good natured ribbing. At least, *I* don't mean anything by it. But I'm done. :)

nah its not like calleing some one with special needs a re tard to their face yes i had to space it because forums thinks its a bad word or making for of some one who cant talk as well as you this why some go emo and kill them selfs because of ppl like you and the other one picking to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    admiraltrappittadmiraltrappitt Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited April 2014

No, it is just fun sarcasm. I couldn't understand what you were on about either. I rarely do.
    Proad admin of the Star Trek Battles channel. Join today!

I actually like Delta Rising.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    No, it is just fun sarcasm. I couldn't understand what you were on about either. I rarely do.

so you didnt get the fleet system ???? btw the out fit comes from what ? T3 guess what fleet system only other thing you could have not got was i could be wrong so dont take it to the bank you dont get that to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    sheracsherac Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2014

If lack of punctuation makes it difficult for you to comprehend a sentence, I would put aside the trolling and take a few months off and attend an English comprehension course in the meantime.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    nah its not like calleing some one with special needs a re tard to their face yes i had to space it because forums thinks its a bad word or making for of some one who cant talk as well as you this why some go emo and kill them selfs because of ppl like you and the other one picking to

OK, seriously, calm down. And don't put words in my mouth. I didn't call anyone any kind of name, nor was it meant to be implied. I was genuinely trying to help clarify the original statement, albeit in a playful manner. My sincerest apologies to anyone who may have been offended.
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    sheracsherac Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    OK, seriously, calm down. And don't put words in my mouth. I didn't call anyone any kind of name, nor was it meant to be implied. I was genuinely trying to help clarify the original statement, albeit in a playful manner. My sincerest apologies to anyone who may have been offended.

Easier to just ask for clarification on the statement rather than pointing out punctuation. No one that counts cares about grammar and punctuation on the Internet. When you're on a forum, even if you're an English professor, you simply don't care to take your time. We're not writing a thesis here.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    sherac wrote: »
    If lack of punctuation makes it difficult for you to comprehend a sentence, I would put aside the trolling and take a few months off and attend an English comprehension course in the meantime.

Actually, I wasn't the one who didn't understand. In fact, I did, as I added the punctuation to help clarify for others who seemingly did not.
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    sherac wrote: »
    Easier to just ask for clarification on the statement rather than pointing out punctuation. No one that counts cares about grammar and punctuation on the Internet. When you're on a forum, even if you're an English professor, you simply don't care to take your time. We're not writing a thesis here.

Dude! *I* didn't need the clarification. Someone else did. They asked and got a smart@$$ remark instead that was still seemingly difficult for them to decipher.
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, that escalated quickly! :eek:
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    edited April 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »

Must be Pon Farr today. There are quite a few hormones raging.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    sunfrancks wrote: »

Yes, it did, and so it seems. Again, my apologies. Please go back to discussing the Odyssey uniform, as it is a topic of some interest to me, hence why I looked at the thread to begin with.
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014

next time dont be a troll....... ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    admiralkristovadmiralkristov Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    next time dont be a troll....... ;)

Different perspectives it would seem.
  • Options
    umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 748 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    @centersolace has already offered the answer, but I'll do so again, just so the point of the thread doesn't get lost in... the other bickering I've seen here.

To obtain the Odyssey uniform, you need to be invited to be a Federation characters (Romulan characters cannot wear it) a Federation Fleet that has its tailor unlocked - usually, those are Fleets that are Tier 3 or higher.

You can access the "NoP public service" channel for a Fed Starbase Tier 3+ invite, and you ought to have access to said tailor easily.

Once at the Tailor, just select "Store" and you'll be able to purchase the Odyssey uniform (basic) for 16 000 fleet credit and just under 9000 dilithium.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

next time look up who trolled who first ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
This discussion has been closed.