What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Negative impressions of the New ESD

Comments

• Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    my biggest issue with the new esd... i cant find the foodcourt.
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    talien wrote: »
    Fire fixes everything. Simply set the changing rooms on fire, and if the new ones aren't appropriate then just keep setting them on fire until someone gets it right.

But given how many puerile trolls run around spraying everything in sight with fire extinguishers your results may vary.
    erei1 wrote: »
    I like your answer.

Perfect. At this point, I don't even care if the OP's trolling or not, the response was just perfect. :D

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    cretinextracretinextra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I was about to post serious reply when I noticed the OP's fleet.

The bridge is that way
    > Kindly return underneath it.
  • Options
    auggiedog1auggiedog1 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sorry, I have not read the whole thread, but did they remove the dance club??
  • Options
    cretinextracretinextra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    auggiedog1 wrote: »

I currently only have KDF affiliated chars, but I believe the club is still in from watching the new ESD preview video from Tribble someone put up few weeks back.
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    OP is blowing this completely out-of-proportion. How can one's morals be violated from a fantasy-based game? It's mind-boggling.
    HA!

/10 characters
    1B1C1F, you're welcome.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I currently only have KDF affiliated chars, but I believe the club is still in from watching the new ESD preview video from Tribble someone put up few weeks back.

The club is currently unavailable, pending a full redesign somewhere between Season 9 and Season 10/the next expansion - at least I think the end date is in that area.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    orangeitis wrote: »
    OP is blowing this completely out-of-proportion. How can one's morals be violated from a fantasy-based game? It's mind-boggling.

1B1C1F, you're welcome.

By reading his fleet and name, you can tell.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    Dressing rooms generally only cover an area from the knees to the head, in my experience. There's nothing stopping someone from walking up and peering over the door.

Same with restroom stalls.

Also, not to ruin things further for you. . . but ANYONE can walk in on you, at any time.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    This reminds me of a guy on SWTOR who makes posts like this, In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if he was one of the same people from the fleet in question. :cool:
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Dressing rooms generally only cover an area from the knees to the head, in my experience. There's nothing stopping someone from walking up and peering over the door.

Same with restroom stalls.

Also, not to ruin things further for you. . . but ANYONE can walk in on you, at any time.

Well, my experience is that there's a curtain (though restrooms have doors which may or may not be lockable and some dressing rooms have lockable doors) covering the entirety of the room except maybe the feet.

Of course, this is Europe, mostly observed in a region in what used to be Yugoslavia, but shouldn't the same be with America? :confused:

• Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    They can see quite a bit of my upper body, something that the door is supposed to conceal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB5G0QwRhWg#t=69
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    casbynesscasbyness Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    "Yeah well I don't think the Empire had Wookiees in mind when they designed her, Chewie..."

Keep your distance, but don't make it look like you're trying to keep your distance.
  • Options
    coffeemikecoffeemike Member Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tacofangs wrote: »

Why are people obsessed about the dressing room? Are you prudes or really want to see naked Efficient Liberated Borg engineering officers slip into their birthday suits? :eek: :D
  • Options
    adwynythadwynyth Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm not sure whether the OP is a very talented troll who has pulled off a masterpiece (after all, you even suckered in the carnivorous taco) or someone who needs to be on lithium.

Either way, well done. *golfclap*
  • Options
    buommanbuomman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nabreeki wrote: »
    It's not an obsession; it's simply a desire for a little respect for one's privacy. I don't really see anything wrong with that. Not all of us can be exhibitionists.

Yeah totally...don't want people seeing your naked pixels, that's embarrassing!! l<---sarcasm
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    adwynyth wrote: »
    I'm not sure whether the OP is a very talented troll who has pulled off a masterpiece (after all, you even suckered in the carnivorous taco) or someone who needs to be on lithium.

Either way, well done. *golfclap*

This is your answer./
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    auggiedog1 wrote: »
    It's not open again until Tacofangs and his team finish adding it to the new ESD. It'll take a little while, though.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I'm fighting for all of us, ashkrik, even deviant furries like yourself. Cats have rights, too, and I fully intend to see this through.

Furry lol? Sure, whatever you say. Every person playing a cat is a furry. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    C'mon meow. This affects us all. I'm in your corner.
    Uh-huh, sure. You can keep on thinking that.
  • Options
    sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    May I ask what kind of pills you taking, than we can both go nuts :D

Your analysis of the OPs response to the changes of their environment is not a likely explanation of the OPs responses, more likely the opposite.

Depression in most xenobiologies are not usually affected by external events/experiences to this extent without another issue being the root cause. More likely a biological dependency, whether natural or unnatural, has changed or been removed.

I wouldn't exclude psychological trauma from a past experience from being the cause either.

The OPs response is very interesting and I would like to study it further, but...

...I am an Vulcan Engineer not a Doctor.
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
  • Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2014

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    delsabereduxdelsaberedux Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Furry lol? Sure, whatever you say. Every person playing a cat is a furry. :rolleyes:

Aren't you the guy who made the same request for "Dyson cat fixes" in every Tribble patch notes thread for several weeks?

That seems oddly specific!
    Relax.