What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Negative impressions of the New ESD

13»

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tacofangs wrote: »
    Dressing rooms generally only cover an area from the knees to the head, in my experience. There's nothing stopping someone from walking up and peering over the door.

Same with restroom stalls.

Also, not to ruin things further for you. . . but ANYONE can walk in on you, at any time.

You need to move to a contry where your privacy is respected then.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is just stupid. If this is the reason people likes the new ESD, then something really wrong is with you guys.
    Not even remotely close to the reason I posted this message. And please, stop jumping on conclusions to try and convince yourself we're stupid and brainwashed by Cryptic to enjoy mediocrity unlike you.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We* are pleased with the amount of people who don't get it. It amuses us*. Please continue ! :D

* The Q Continuum
  • kamiyama317kamiyama317 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I haven't seen the dressing room yet. I think I need to stealh module in there and suddenly appear when someone walks in and starts dressing.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    You need to move to a contry where your privacy is respected then.
    what's that? :P
    Not even remotely close to the reason I posted this message. And please, stop jumping on conclusions to try and convince yourself we're stupid and brainwashed by Cryptic to enjoy mediocrity unlike you.
    Define "mediocrity".... because STO is awesome!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nabreeki wrote: »
    Hey, can we try to keep the tone respectful, or is that too much to ask from you? I created this thread to discuss real and constructive criticism of the New ESD. I am disappointed -- an understatement, really -- with the state of the dressing rooms, which I consider to be a major immersion-busting oversight on the part of Cryptic, but allow others to express their opinions without jumping on the troll wagon.

Do you think we can handle that? Is that a lot for you to take on right now?

Back to the point: I'm with Bluegeek on this: I would much rather take the clothes home and change there than in a public space, but sometimes time constraints and various circumstances don't allow us to have that kind of leisure time to change and experiment in the comfort of our own quarters. It's the sad reality that we currently live in, and count me as one of the first to rail against this reality. However, just a little more thought to other non-human aliens using the dressing rooms would have been nice.

Thing is, Im not sure they really are dressing rooms.

They may be next to the tailor, but you cant actually change clothes in them.

Thus not dressing rooms.

I suspect shenanigans.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,404 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Define "mediocrity".... because STO is awesome!
    I'm not the one to ask this :P, I like STO myself. I really hate some parts of it but I also really love other parts.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sometimes I wonder how many realize the intention behind this thread.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Sometimes I wonder how many realize the intention behind this thread.

I have no idea what you mean.

Although sometimes i cordially disagree with Nabreeki, I see no guile there.

So long as you realise what language he uses, all is clear as day.