test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What's the Stupidest Thing You've Seen Trolls Do?

124»

Comments

• Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Put ridiculous, alien, starships in lockboxes, and release them in game to foster, and prey upon, people's gambling problems.

Wow you are like the 5th person to say this. We get it. Move along.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What's the Stupidest Thing You've Seen Trolls Do?

Get sold to PWE .
  • Options
    stardestroyer001stardestroyer001 Member Posts: 2,615 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    I know, I know ... I have a winner!!! ...

These bunch of trolls, they created this Undine Lockbox, and put Undine Bioships in it, and made up some story about the Ferengi "modifying" them (those Ferengi's are froicken geniuses hey?)

Then they Slapped a UFP, KDF or RR sticker on the side and voila? And they expect us to believe it? Yeah right Pfft, no-one's that silly are they?

How's THAT for the ultimate "troll' in STO?

No, I still think the big present box with "Galaxy Revamp" written on the side was the biggest troll attempt.

"lulz, the dreadnought has the name Galaxy in it, so HA! Let's give that a revamp! Derp derp"
    stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
    Missing the good ol' days of PvP: Legacy of Romulus to Season 9
    My List of Useful Links, Recently Updated November 25 2017!
  • Options
    a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    Get sold to PWE .

This, but at least their money pays for the hamster food.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    Get sold to PWE .

Aaaaand we have a winner! Go home peoples, the thread is over.... ;)
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    ussprometheus79ussprometheus79 Member Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The stupidest thing I have seen is several people from the same fleet circling the same ship, surrounding it and trying to hump it.

I'll be honest and say I don't get it, why do people behave in that way? Whenever it happens though, I've seen them get ripped in zone chat.
    If you've come to the forums to complain about the AFK system, it's known to be bugged at the moment.
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ...Create the undine lockbox.
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    burstorion wrote: »
    ...Create the undine lockbox.

Please check before posting, you're already the sixth person repeating it after I first said so :mad:

Move on.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Please check before posting, you're already the sixth person repeating it after I first said so :mad:

Move on.

Some things deserve to be repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    anazonda wrote: »
    Some things deserve to be repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...

Exactly. The undine trollbox had to have been designed as so or some mindless, faceless pencil pusher with no love of star trek, only money grabbed from gullible gambling fools
  • Options
    platewearingbirdplatewearingbird Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Stupidest thing done by trolls?

Cry about lock boxes.

There's at least 6 of them in this very thread. They're like turds that won't flush.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Can this thread please move back to the actual trolls and not the people providing the service we are all (supposedly) enjoying?

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Making this thread, but in the end this thread ended up to be quite entertaining and hilarous, especially the first picture, looks like the one where I were in... to bad you haz got no screenshot of me, ohh stupidest troll? I guess it's a troll nobody catches, something I have not heard of must be stupid and must have failed and not even considered to be a troll.

But seriously, worst troll is when you attempt to troll and nobody else but you, is entertained that however is easily countered by having group of friends causing annoyance, like in the first screenshot, great troll, made my day :D
    Say the word, it saves the world.
    CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
    Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
  • Options
    n0vastaronen0vastarone Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Anything Involving Starfleet Dental is pretty stupid
    4h4uFix.pngJoin Date. Dec 2007
  • Options
    starjumpersixstarjumpersix Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Assume I'd be incredibly bothered by a fire extinguisher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sup?
  • Options
    krayuskorianiskrayuskorianis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The dumbest thing I've ever seen a troll do? Misuse grammar in an attempt to be a genius. It always failed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i3-2100 3.10GHz
    8GB Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM CL9
    ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5
  • Options
    revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Mhm. Exploiting the transwarp bug on some Klingon ships to go it esd and kill every npc there... I was very busy watching myself doing that.

He actually really most stupid thing happened recently in this forum when someone complained about the Dyson ships and claimed he wasn't able to get them because be was on vacation.
    When asked hie it comes that he posted in the forums constantly during that time he made matters worst by claiming he had given his neighbor access and he posted that.
    That must be the stupidest thing I saw a troll do.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Mhm. Exploiting the transwarp bug on some Klingon ships to go it esd and kill every npc there... I was very busy watching myself doing that.

He actually really most stupid thing happened recently in this forum when someone complained about the Dyson ships and claimed he wasn't able to get them because be was on vacation.
    When asked hie it comes that he posted in the forums constantly during that time he made matters worst by claiming he had given his neighbor access and he posted that.

Oh that was just tragic.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    saxfiresaxfire Member Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited April 2014

And the amount of people falling for it, how epic it was, succesful troll is succesful.
    Say the word, it saves the world.
    CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
    Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    saxfire wrote: »
    And the amount of people falling for it, how epic it was, succesful troll is succesful.
    This is the thing: Anything worth mentioning might seem stupid and bothersome to most folks participating in this thread, but since the troll apparently is on your minds enough to be mentioned, they accomplised thier goal, and are thus not stupid.

Thus, the stupidest thing a troll has done was probably quite costly to themselves (in money and/or time) but went completely unnoticed by others.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    verlaine11verlaine11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've seen people go behind the spheres/probes on purpose and TBR them straight through the portal on KASE and towards the generators/transformers in ISE
  • Options
    chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    verlaine11 wrote: »
    I've seen people go behind the spheres/probes on purpose and TBR them straight through the portal on KASE and towards the generators/transformers in ISE

Had that happen in a run once... we all quit on the poor troll and left him to get blown up.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • Options
    rajathomasrajathomas Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Didn't see it but heard after the fact, someone asking a way high price for a ship, well he got out trolled by someone who dropped a zero in the trade transaction when he didn't notice :D
    izf25xI.jpg