test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

the game

capten400capten400 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
ya the game is unfaier and it cheaits thay can call for backup but we cant you need to work on that the one that made the game did not see one epasode of star trek at all and thats y it is unfair
Post edited by capten400 on

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What are you talking about?

Players have:

Nimbus Pirate Call
    Photonic Fleet
    Fleet Support
    and a series of fleet reinforcements consumeables.

... And tacs can call A tac-team on ground and don't even get me started on the Shard of Possibilities.

NPC's can only call Photonic fleet, and the occational scripted reinforcements.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 2,624 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    is no unfair y can call adds frum space much help given is good pirates can has heals 4 u & so on.

Seriously, try to make sense next time. We can all post gibberish, but choose not to do so because it is too much trouble to read and respond to nonsense, and the entire community loses out when that happens.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    noroblad wrote: »
    is no unfair y can call adds frum space much help given is good pirates can has heals 4 u & so on.

Seriously, try to make sense next time. We can all post gibberish, but choose not to do so because it is too much trouble to read and respond to nonsense, and the entire community loses out when that happens.

Dis guie's rite. Pluss sum uf uss lic wen topik tittles giv nuff ifno so's whe no wat whe's gunna reed wen whe clik topik 2 n-terr. Hinnt: evvry topik heer iz abut "the game"

Wow. That was hard. Really though: Freaking Descriptive Titles! Some of us read from devices that don't allow for "hoovering" the title to read a preview...
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • dukhattdukhatt Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The game should be subscription again.
    At least then the chat will be more decent.

And no kids like these making no sense :P
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dukhatt wrote: »
    The game should be subscription again.
    At least then the chat will be more decent.

And no kids like these making no sense :P

One of the greatest aspects of this game is anyone can play.
    One of the worst aspects of this game is anyone can play.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    bergins wrote: »
    One of the greatest aspects of this game is anyone can play.
    One of the worst aspects of this game is anyone can play.

just like being the president...

I just had a horrible flash of one of the whiners becoming president. good thing I wasn't planing on sleeping.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This thread makes my brain hurt :(
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Troll senses tingling.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • inkrunnerinkrunner Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ya the game is unfaier and it cheaits thay can call for backup but we cant you need to work on that the one that made the game did not see one epasode of star trek at all and thats y it is unfair

Someone broke the Universal Translator? :P

Seriously though, this game is pretty easy.
    2iBFtmg.png
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    .........................what? :confused:
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This thread makes my brain hurt :(

if it makes you feel better I'm now scarred for life.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • capten400capten400 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    you all know where you can go and i do meen go to ****
  • thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    capten400 wrote: »
    I completely understand you being upset. Pre-PWE the mods would give out infractions if someone trolled another poster based solely on their use of English and grammar on the forum - I miss those days. People often forget that not everyone using the forum has English as their native language - and most of these people could not go to another language forum and do any better. But snapping back at them will only aggravate the situation. It is best to just ignore them.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
    edited April 2014
    heh heh heh, I'm a Chicago Cubs Fan, I'm already in hell, nice try.:D
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I just lost THE GAME.

Thanks alot, OP. :eek:
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Spelling and grammar have no place in a good Rage rant.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • catliketypingcatliketyping Member Posts: 611
    edited April 2014
    The game? Are we talking about the actual game?

What about practice?
    Nessia (KDF Sci)
    IKS Korrasami (Fleet B'rel Bird of Prey Retrofit T5-U)
    edited April 2014

You seem to be a troubled young mind.

Here is the deal: The above people are trying to help you. They are simply pointing out something that you can do better.

Now since you weren't specific, I can only assume that you were talking to all of us, and I really don't want to go where you want me to go... Mostly because I have other plans for today.

I do agree with them: You need to put a little more efford into your spelling. Your OP was really hard to understand, and eventually people won't be as nice as the above ones (They really are helpful once you get used to them).

Untill then: If you use chrome, or another browser with a spelling plugin, a few right-clicks will save you from similar incidents in the future.
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Calling reinforcements is not an important aspect in the game. You can call some reinforcements, but if you depend on them, it is time to re-evaluate your build. I managed to get a very..... creative build in my early days that got me killed in the Romulan campaign (The Double D spread of Death was a real sun of the beach). I retrained boffs, selected different equipment, adapted my tactics and could then own the Romulans.

My advice OP, check what is making the game rather difficult for you, ask advice, adapt and continue. Given enough time, you will learn enough to beat every aspect of the game if you want to.

And for the guys that are making jokes about spelling and grammar, you just lost a tier with Forum Reputation. Something for you to grind up again. If you cannot understand what the OP wants, just don't comment. Its not that hard to not get an additional number in your post count. Seriously.

As for the OP, that insult you screamed at people does not fall well with the STO community. Try to keep flaming out of the forums please? We have ESD zone chat for that.
  • jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Ok, I better speak to this guy!

ok i no wut u r felying but we da playerz can sumonn bakupz by usying dese abylytyes

Scis can use Photonic Fleet
    There's: Fleet support
    Nimbus Pirate Distress call
    Fleet reinforcments
    Romulan rep stuff
    And quite a bit more.

so rly u dont ned ta panik

BTW The fact you just said means we can go to hell, well this means, wej jIH, qoH tIch!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    BTW The fact you just said means we can go to hell, well this means, wej jIH, qoH tIch!

Not to mention, "yI' meQ, petaQ."
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And I didn't comment on it until Cos mentioned the language barrier. The OP writes like someone educated in an American public school whose parents let it have a cell phone with texting at too young an age.

Here in the US we have a couple of generations of illiterates who can read, but can't write if their lives depended on it. :(

And don't forget the internet, with it's "leet speak" and Japanese-inspired typed emoticons.

Isn't technology wonderful?
    edited April 2014
    And don't forget the internet, with it's "leet speak" and Japanese-inspired typed emoticons.

Isn't technology wonderful?

Don't blame technology... Blame peoples self respect... or rather lack of.
  • beetlezombiebeetlezombie Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Hehe, I skimmed the OP post first (at work break) and I thought he was talking about fairies ... was like 'There are now fairies in STO? Seriously?'

A fairy (also fay, fae; from faery, faerie, "realm of the fays")
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy

Then I read it completely. Oh boy was I disappointed ...
    edited April 2014
    I'd add laziness, entitlement issues, and lack of personal responsibility to that list. :(

True suppose.
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Raise shields, arm anti troll quatum torps.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • gonzothegreat78gonzothegreat78 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    troll logs in to post and misspells on purpose, and tons of people take him seriously and try to correct his grammar

i thought by now after all these years gamers have formed at least a tiny bit of troll radar, guess not

1/10
    edited April 2014
    troll logs in to post and misspells on purpose, and tons of people take him seriously and try to correct his grammar

i thought by now after all these years gamers have formed at least a tiny bit of troll radar, guess not

1/10

I can't believe I'm the only one who knew it was a troll and trolled the troll back. Oy.
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
  • gonzothegreat78gonzothegreat78 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yeah it didn't take long for the american insults to come rolling in, even though the very people doing that miss the obvious that a 5 year old could point out :rolleyes: