test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dooommm!! The Game is Finsihed!! Everything is Doomed Thread!!

Comments

• Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    How many 20 man missions were there a couple years ago?

And people keep saying that the Queue is a good thing. :P
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    He can only be referring to those old Fleet Action's that people stopped doing when new content was added.

Well that's cause they suck. :P
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well that's cause they suck. :P

It's a combination of they suck (like KDF Scout Force that's just as buggy as it was at launch), and that there are way more 20 man missions now and way more options to choose from to queue up for -- when you're still only given a maximum of 3 queues you click on.

The queued missions get larger and larger as time goes by, but we're still limited to 3 to sign up for at any given time.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    iconians wrote: »
    It's a combination of they suck (like KDF Scout Force that's just as buggy as it was at launch), and that there are way more 20 man missions now and way more options to choose from to queue up for -- when you're still only given a maximum of 3 queues you click on.

The queued missions get larger and larger as time goes by, but we're still limited to 3 to sign up for at any given time.

Considering you can only join one, I don't have an issue with this.
  • Options
    startrek1warsstartrek1wars Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The eve of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM is upon us.

Story at eleven....

Don't you mean the DOOOM of EVE? :eek: :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Yeah but the person making the complaint doesn't seem to understand that when people are given more and more mission options it's going to take longer and longer to get pugs together because everyone is signing up to do something different.

That's why I wish we had some sort of rotation. :/
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    HAIL HYDRA!

SHIELD is DOOOOMMMEEDDD!!!!!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That's why I wish we had some sort of rotation. :/

Yeah, that's my original point. You can only join one at a time. Which means that people will just queue up for the 3 most popular missions because other people are in there, unless they really want to wait for others.

With people converging on only a handful of missions for the sake of instant gratification, this creates 'false choices' for queue options.

Which in turn results in some queues being abandoned and staying that way for long periods of time.

Honestly, Cryptic should remove the queue limitation so people can literally just go down the list and click to their hearts content on what they want to play -- this in turn gives the impression those queues aren't abandoned, and might incite people to queue up for those missions and wait, particularly if there are only 1 or 2 people needed for a full team.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    No patch notes DOOOOOM!!!!!! and BAACON!!!!!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited April 2014
    Don't you mean the DOOOM of EVE? :eek: :D

If we have the DOOOM of EVE, we have to have one for ADAM, ABEL, and CAIN as well.
  • Options
    aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If we have the DOOOM of EVE, we have to have one for ADAM, ABEL, and CAIN as well.

First we have to survive the no-patch maintenance day. Remember the last one? DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    HAIL HYDRA!

SHIELD is DOOOOMMMEEDDD!!!!!

SPOILERS! SPOILERS! MY VIEWING EXPERIENCE IS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Nah, not really.
  • Options
    ramennoodles323ramennoodles323 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    this game is not dying idiots, it never will. with all the money people are investing in this game PWE is not allowed to cancel this game. if they do then they will have to suffer jail time, major penalty fees, refunds for all players in STO, and of course, PWE franchise shutdown! so next time think before you speak IDIOTS!!! :mad:
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    this game is not dying idiots, it never will. with all the money people are investing in this game PWE is not allowed to cancel this game. if they do then they will have to suffer jail time, major penalty fees, refunds for all players in STO, and of course, PWE franchise shutdown! so next time think before you speak IDIOTS!!! :mad:
    Your sarcasm meter must have exploded.... now you're DOOOOOMMMMEEEDDDDD!!!!! :P
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the doom bed. :P
  • Options
    damienvryce2damienvryce2 Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited April 2014

THAT was your FIRST post ever? Sorry to tell you this: you are DOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMED!!!!!
    STO: Where men are men and the women probably are too.
    I support the Star Trek Battles channel.
  • Options
    wakerobertswakeroberts Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    First post and he already hates everyone on the forums. And in Cryptic math that means that 10,000 players hate the forums. Quick! Revamp the forum! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
  • Options
    gofasternowgofasternow Member Posts: 1,390 Arc User
    edited April 2014

If you looked at the posts complaining about grinds, nerfs, and everything else, you'd think that the game was!

So, of course, it means that we're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Holy Crapadoodle... I've been gone for months...
    I can't believe this thread is still around!
    Nice to know DOOM hasn't been banned.

Also nice to see the naysayers are still true to form.
    LoL
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    banditboy1banditboy1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    daveyny wrote: »
    Holy Crapadoodle... I've been gone for months...
    I can't believe this thread is still around!
    Nice to know DOOM hasn't been banned.

Also nice to see the naysayers are still true to form.
    LoL

Doom is eternal in STO!!

And this seems to be a new assigned forum name - same e-mail and password - and assigns me "banditboy1"? I hate arc and forum changes!
  • Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh no the Eternal Doom is upon us DOOOOMM I say DOOOMMMMM to us all, and cookies for those who dont like DOOOOOOM.

Also cant believe this thread is still running, i figured it would have been DOOOMED ages ago.

Seems tht DOOOOOM has plenty of staying power

Oh and the game sucks....

Right back to my Vesta class
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Keep the doom a rollin RAWHDE!!!!
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Prepatching has started! The game is FINISHED!!! New ESD is using valuable resources! The game is over!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    Prepatching has started! The game is FINISHED!!! New ESD is using valuable resources! The game is over!

Next thing ya know ESD will turn into Mega Maid and begin operation Vaccum suck on Earth! :D
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    talonxv wrote: »
    Next thing ya know ESD will turn into Mega Maid and begin operation Vaccum suck on Earth! :D

And delete everyones accounts. The game is doomed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    And delete everyones accounts. The game is doomed!
    * opens hatch to reenforced bunker *

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

* slams it shut *

Well the good lord tells me he can get me out of this, but he's pretty sure, the two of you are frakked.

-hops in Avenger and flies away cackling- YOU ARE ALL DOOMED!!!
    afMSv4g.jpg

• Options
    disposeableh3r0disposeableh3r0 Member Posts: 1,927 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As a time traveller, Am I supposed to pack underwear or underwhen?

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abraham Lincoln

Occidere populo et effercio confractus
  • Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have scryed the crystal ball, spoken to the tribble of truth and both have indicated that grave portents lay ahead of us, we will be faced with many trials and tests, many of us will falter and our faith may be tested, but more importantly they have both predicted one main thing..........

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    notapwefannotapwefan Member Posts: 1,138 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All will be DOOOOOOOOOOOMMMEEEEDDDDDD soon
    Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
    Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.