test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server down? (no - also, regional ISP resolved their issue, so you can get in again)

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    alaerickalaerick Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    While you are waiting.. try this article on for size:

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com/2008/04/captain-kirk-on-atheism.html
    A beautiful death awaits you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Foundry-
    Campaign: The Battle of Neverwinter - NWS-DOQXFA4ZD
    Prologue: A not so simple plan - NW-DCJG75B9D
  • Options
    constantine4constantine4 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    got kicked out of cse

can you give me my loot 75 omega marks + Plasma Dual Heavy Cannons Mk XII [CrtD]x3 :P
    Belgium

Light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear bright untill they speak.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    zeropium wrote: »
    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite game on the Citadel.

Actually, *I* am Commander Shepard (no, really, I am :D). And, um, could I see the game actually *working* before I endorse it?! Offline, you say? Typical!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If the servers are down, I've got plenty of other entertainment just coming here reading threads filled with "Hamsters are dead" or "the tribbles were not fed" XD!
  • Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Let me rephrase:

I am MALE Commander Shepard. (Bro-Shep for the internet community). You are Female Commander Shepard. (Fem-Shep).
    We could argue over who is what, or we could unite to rid the galaxy of the Reaper threat. Or Borg, Undine, etc....
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Actually, *I* am Commander Shepard (no, really, I am :D). And, um, could I see the game actually *working* before I endorse it?! Offline, you say? Typical!

Let me rephrase:

I am MALE Commander Shepard. (Bro-Shep for the internet community). You are Female Commander Shepard. (Fem-Shep).
    We could argue over who is what, or we could unite to rid the galaxy of the Reaper threat. Or Borg, Undine, etc....
  • Options
    chapel29chapel29 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    zeropium wrote: »
    Let me rephrase:

can the real shepard plz stand up:D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    chapel29 wrote: »
    can the real shepard plz stand up:D

Since both male and female Shepards were an option, I don't believe either one of us would be labeled as "fake". Just my opinion though.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    and... its up i think :eek:
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Oh it's up for the moment.

*This Cait-vulpine misses the amusing downtime comments* *Chewtoys the server hamsters and tribbles in attempt to create another downtime* *Evil laugh* =^,.,^=
  • Options
    sphinxlolsphinxlol Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Didn't last long... quickest STO recovery ever...
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    meimeitoo wrote: »

When I endorsed this game, it was actually working properly. However, maybe I was to blinded by the generous discounts they offered me for giving them the endorsement.
    I blame it on indoctrination from the Illusive Man.
  • Options
    maxvitormaxvitor Member Posts: 2,213 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If the servers are down, I've got plenty of other entertainment just coming here reading threads filled with "Hamsters are dead" or "the tribbles were not fed" XD!
    The hamster weren't dead they were on a coffee break, the little buggers went and joined a union.
    If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
    Oh Hell NO to ARC
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    maxvitor wrote: »
    The hamster weren't dead they were on a coffee break, the little buggers went and joined a union.

sack the tribbles send in the umpa lumpas:D
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    chapel29 wrote: »
    and... its up i think :eek:

Yeah. "I should go."
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    tidalwave082tidalwave082 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Must be on a very specific spot along the east coast then, cause me and a friend I was playing with are both in different area's of the east coast and we only lost the game, stayed in our skype call and everything, wrote in the forums during it too.
    That's because this isn't an issue with STO or Cryptic. The internet itself went down on the east coast. The entire thing was inaccessible for about 15-20 minutes here. Couldn't access the internet at all.
This discussion has been closed.