test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Outage (3/21/14) [Resolved!]

Comments

• tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    stoutes wrote: »
    Cloud, like in a server-client architecture? Oh... Like STO/client architecture? :D

*mumbles something about the 29th februari "cloud" bug*

haha no not like STO/client architecture, because I would have already failed over to my secondary replicas :)

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • ishtarscorpioishtarscorpio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I blame Obama...if only he hadn't worn mom jeans Putin wouldn't have taken away all our mirror universes...
  • ddcwddcw Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ronroba wrote: »
    Lmaol........................
    age03 wrote: »
    Ignore him as he is spamming.
    wildboar wrote: »
    They do run fast. And why? Because Bacon is tasty

+9 because nobody deserves a perfect +10
  • enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Dammmm looks like us East Coasters are gonna get one last blast-o-winter

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-forecast/winter-storm-east-coast-next-week-20140320

REALLY looking forward to Spring this year.
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • genysxgenysx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My launcher shows a face of Q he laughts at me and said to post that he took oover and wants a nap so NOONE is playing Sto until he is done.
  • wildboarwildboar Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Askray
    edited March 2014
  • oklavsoklavs Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rinkster wrote: »
    How else to make big telescope?

Now this is a post worthy of merit.
  • veronica10000veronica10000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • p3jx1075p3jx1075 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    do we have an ETA yet?
  • captainpetey001captainpetey001 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I blame Obama...if only he hadn't worn mom jeans Putin wouldn't have taken away all our mirror universes...

Sweet Jeezers, that's funny!!! I just sprayed iced tea all over my keyboard. :D
  • sammyspet1sammyspet1 Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

wanted to beat the Delta Meme n00bs LOL
    Join Date a player made up is NOT correct!
  • rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If you ever wanted to modify the advanced settings of your account on this forum, here you go!

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • varekraithvarekraith Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Dammmm looks like us East Coasters are gonna get one last blast-o-winter

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-forecast/winter-storm-east-coast-next-week-20140320

REALLY looking forward to Spring this year.

Awww, come on winter leave me alone!
    edited March 2014
    I hate responding to people, can you guys talk about me without quoting or maybe not using my name in the post? It's hard to read the relevant info when I see others directly posting here towards me when it should be directed at the topic...

Make up some new name like "Tameboar" or "Wildbanned" that way I won't respond to you and can keep my postings on the topic of the server being down
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • veronica10000veronica10000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
  • lordprotiuslordprotius Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Holodeck = Still Down
    Tribble = Up but graphics reset to default on login but its up.

So if anyone is interested in getting their "fix" Tribble si somewhat functional... see you on ESD.
    #Aux2batman Lives!!

• matithedudematithedude Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    I'm utterly surprised nobody has started complaining and asking for an extension of the foundry weekend.
    Say no to an extension of an event, I want free Zen for this! Events come and go all the time but a chance to get free Zen doesn't.
  • name10000name10000 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Goodnight All.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ddcw wrote: »
    +9 because nobody deserves a perfect +10

I had a teacher like that once...

He didn understand the grading system correctly, until his boss called him for a meeting after a series of complaints from my class...

Suddenly, he was ok with giving people the best possible grade when they deserved it based on the rules.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is dedicated to the server hamster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_DNrKVrQ8 :D
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • patrick702patrick702 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
      edited March 2014
      day three of me just starting this game and the servers go down. is this normal operating procedure for these types of games?
      edited March 2014
    • shenadrenshenadren Member Posts: 13 Arc User
      edited March 2014
      wildboar wrote: »
      I hate responding to people, can you guys talk about me without quoting or maybe not using my name in the post? It's hard to read the relevant info when I see others directly posting here towards me when it should be directed at the topic...

Make up some new name like "Tameboar" or "Wildbanned" that way I won't respond to you and can keep my postings on the topic of the server being down

Do you taste like bacon? If so, that would be epic. If not, you have failed us all.
    • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
      edited March 2014
      15.2Without limiting the foregoing, in addition to the User Content rules set forth in Section 16, you agree not to take any of the following actions:

b. impersonate any person or entity, including any PWE officials, forum leaders, guides, hosts, employees or agents, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
      That reminds me of the Umhali posts a year ago. He was called umhali, right? Or something like that... the so called "dev" of three different games.
      maxvitor wrote: »
      Nerf is OP, plz nerf
      That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
    • trevellion696trevellion696 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
      edited March 2014
      lhtst wrote: »
      current facebook message - just in case some people haven't looked!

Hailing all Captains, we are experiencing some localized disturbances with our #STO launcher. We are investigating. Stay tuned for more news as we receive it. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for your continued patience.

***UPDATE***
      We're still coordinating with our engineers to both solve the server problem and fight off the remaining Borg Drones that have boarded!

The hell its localized, its all over Europe as well as the States.
    This discussion has been closed.