test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Weekend Event (Now Ended)

124»

Comments

• robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Last task for today (notice the time stamp... yawn... smirk sleepy)

This is the response I have received RE: Bonus Rewards scaling.

The rewards are varied by how long the Foundry Mission lasts, from 30 marks for a 15 minute, 60 for 30 minute and 90 for 45+ minutes, and the reward scales in between those ranges as well.

Hopefully this clarifies for everyone. If not, let me know what pretty font colors I can add to make it all better.

See you all tomorrow!

~CaptainSmirk

Okay these marks are quite low for the time spent in the foundry missions and you can recieve more by doing mirror invasion CC and fleet marks missions. I may try the spotlighted missions If I log on but I'm thinking of taking a brief break from the game before Season 9 and the mega grind of rep marks starts again
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soleta63soleta63 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kirksplat wrote: »
    If you want to see what is probably the mission that showcases what is possible, check out the most recent spotlight The Mayns of Balnar Moon by alimac30.

haven't heard from Founder "Almac30" in awhile! Did he update this mission? Almac is another great foundry Author his stories are Trekkish.

Love
    Soleta - Foundry Explorer

"A smirk is a specific kind of smile, one that suggests self-satisfaction, smugness, or even pleasure at someone else's unhappiness or misfortune."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is good, I will hit some to get a few extra marks.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The Foundry Weekend Event has now ended. We hope everyone had a great time and we look forward to seeing everyone at the next event!

~LaughingTrendy
This discussion has been closed.