test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[IRF] Imperial Romulan Fleet

Comments

• bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    vraul6 wrote: »
    I posted an application myself just a few hours ago. Hello :)

Jolan Tru,

will get on that asap, should see something within the next 12 hours for sure if not....someone is fired :)
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    bunansa wrote: »
    Jolan Tru,

will get on that asap, should see something within the next 12 hours for sure if not....someone is fired :)

Ha that persons name is Direction! He is fired for sure!! :D
  • rihandhenorihandheno Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Forgot the most important thing?! We won't fire you! Unless you don't give me Romulan Ale :eek: :P
  • voodoochazvoodoochaz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    hi there, prob not the place, but im a returning player looking for a fleet for my new romulan char, ive managed to completely forget all bar the basics, are you noob friendly?
  • livintiuslivintius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Join forces with the Romulan Star Empire and explore the Delta Quadrant with other Romulan Captains (FED and KDF)!

Click here to find out more info:
    http://www.romulanstarempire.com
    edited October 2014
    Jolan'tru Fellow Romulans!

In support of PWE's ExtraLife Fundraiser the IRF will be raffling off a few items to those fleet personnel that get out there and put some money down to help out these kids and their families.

Possible Prizes:
    -2 Lockbox Keys
    -1 Free IRF Promotion (usable for any rank)
    -1 Fleet Ship Module

Rules:
    -You must be a IRF member to participate
    -You can only win one prize; no matter the donation amount
    -Raffle will be drawn after PWE's 10K goal is reached and/or the end of the November Streaming event

We will be using the high-tech method of putting names into a hat and drawing them out. :)

So get on over the IRF website, sign up, donate and win!
    edited October 2014

The IRF is having two events this weekend; a Romulan Elite Guard Fleet Event and the ExtraLife charity fund raiser!

Stop on by the forums, sign up, check the times, and get involved!
    edited October 2014
    Jolan'tru Romulans!

The IRF will be having a Live Roleplaying chat session this Friday (October 31st) so stop by if you have the desire to help shape the future of the RSE!

Also, stay tuned for date/time of the REG Fleet Action.
  • wingsoftartaruswingsoftartarus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And, out of curiosity, what are the requirements to be able to buy fleet ships? I'm a rank away with my current fleet, with no signs of increase in rank without dramatic investment, and there's no point in changing if it's going to be the same way.
    edited October 2014
    @Wingsoftartarus

Well I'm not too sure what your current fleets requirements are for promotions so I'm not sure if our system is more robust or not. However after you pass your first promotion (usually 2 weeks w/ few contributions) we will just promote you up to the rank necessary to purchase your fleet ship and then demote you back down again.

This process is easy and is usually taken care of within a few minutes (we do it for most of our newer members). If you want to see the full promotion system then head on over to the site and check it out or feel free to ask me any questions. :)
    edited October 2014
    [post deleted]
  • bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And, out of curiosity, what are the requirements to be able to buy fleet ships? I'm a rank away with my current fleet, with no signs of increase in rank without dramatic investment, and there's no point in changing if it's going to be the same way.

Don't worry, it's not about the EC, but it is about kissing a**.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
    edited November 2014
    @BLTrrn
    I understand your separation from the IRF has left you upset, however your attempt to flame this thread is really unnecessary. I hope that your able to move on and find (or create) a new Fleet thats better suited for you.

Anyways, the IRF has a new Romulan Elite Guard - Fleet Action scheduled for this Monday, November 3rd. We will be meeting up in-game and through our teamspeak server to tackle some STFs/PvE missions and also mopping the floor with some dead Vaadwuar on Kobali Prime.

Swing on by the site, register, check the times and get involved! :D
    edited November 2014
    Jolan'tru Romulans!

The IRF has two events going on this weekend, first up is another live RP chat session (through the websites chat room) that is open to all registered personnel. This is a 'pick-up' event so no topic is set, just come out and practice your RP skills while getting to know the other fleet members!

We are also conducting a Top Secret (:eek:) Mission in STO this Saturday @6pm EST. In order to find out more details you will need to head on over to the site, register and access the RIP-Net (Romulan Information Protection Network) briefing.

Hope to see you guys/gals there!

• dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    livintius wrote: »
    Jolan'tru Romulans!

The IRF has two events going on this weekend, first up is another live RP chat session (through the websites chat room) that is open to all registered personnel. This is a 'pick-up' event so no topic is set, just come out and practice your RP skills while getting to know the other fleet members!

We are also conducting a Top Secret (:eek:) Mission in STO this Saturday @6pm EST. In order to find out more details you will need to head on over to the site, register and access the RIP-Net (Romulan Information Protection Network) briefing.

Hope to see you guys/gals there!

sounds like fun will be there
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited November 2014
    Attention Romulans!

This event has been re-scheduled for next Saturday, 15 November @ 6pm EST. This change is due to Cryptic's Server issues causing serious delays.

Check out the site for more details!
    edited November 2014
    Jolan'tru!

We have a new REG Fleet Action scheduled this Saturday for two different times. What is an REG Fleet Action you ask?

This is a scheduled event we set up so our most experienced players can meet up with other fleet personnel and help them finish a tough mission, grind out a certain reputation or close out fleet projects in a single afternoon.

The times for this weekends run are as follows:

Omega One @ 11am EST
    Omega Two @ 6pm EST

Events last for approximately two hours or until completion of whatever the task is at hand.

Zip on over the website, sign up, check the times and get involved!
  • dhiemmdhiemm Member Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    DHIEMM.png

Join date July 08
    edited November 2014
    Jolan'tru Romulans!

Just a quick update; the new RSE Video Archive is now live and can be found here:
    http://www.romulanstarempire.com/videos

If your still on the fence about what we do and who we are then whip up some popcorn and watch some of our best personnel in action!

Also, our live RP STO event 'Operation Green Phantom' is scheduled to start this Saturday, 22 November @ 6pm EST. Head over the site, sign up, check your local times and get involved!
    edited November 2014
    Jolan'tru!

Just a quick reminder of what events we have going on this weekend over at the IRF.

First up we have an RP-free chat starting @7pm EST. This is were fleet personnel who are interested in RP get together and preform a free chat in their favorite ST characters or characters of their own. Website login is required to gain access to chat room!

We are also going through with our very first Live RP-Foundry mission this Saturday@6pm EST. We will be meeting up in the Tarod sector and kicking off on a top secret mission to help support the RSE as whole. Join up on the website now to get your RIP-Net (Romulan Informatin Protection Network) Access codes and read the full mission briefing!

Hope you see you all there and keep up the fight for the future of all Romulans!
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mugat0 wrote: »
    Are you looking for a small to medium fleet who likes to do PVE battles, joined events and other STO related things? We are a fleet that likes to hang out on a regular bases just to have some fun. We have a basic web site and use teamspeak. No fancy lights and glitter. No requirements. No jumping thru hoops. We are here for game play. Some of our members play other games and open discussions in our forums on them.

Do I have to be a romulan? No you do NOT need to be a Romulan character. Open to all races within the STO community.

What we will do for you is show teamwork in the GAME of STO when we do weekly PVE runs with members of our R.E.G. team. We like to take things slow with the projects below. If you are looking to earn credits and help re-build the Romulan empire to it's greatness, then click on the JOIN-UP button below.

Our Starbase is Tier 4
    Our Embassy is Tier 3
    Our Dil Mine is Tier 3
    Our Spire is Tier 1

Good luck and remember , its a game and not a job!

>>> JOIN-UP <<<

Just dropping by to say hey. Hoping everything is going well in the fleet. Jolan'tru.
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2014
    @astro2244
    Jolan'tru! Most of the things fleet side are doing really well; regularly scheduled events, lots of personnel online and very good website activity.

We are having an REG Fleet Action tomorrow if your interested in coming out and blowing up some baddies with the old IRF :)
    edited December 2014

The RSE will be taking a break from its on-going mission to restore the Romulan Empire to enjoy some much deserved R&R at Q's Winter Wonderland!

We will be gathering together as a fleet this Saturday, 13 December @6pmEST to help our fleet personnel grind grind grind so they can earn enough items and turn them for some sweet winter supplies/gear!

Come out and get involved! Hope to you see there!
    edited December 2014
    Jolan'tru Romulans!

Are you getting bored exploring the vastness of space by yourself? Has your fleet began to loose members? Are you looking for a Fleet to enjoy STO with and have a fun, casual time with?

Well the Imperial Romulan Fleet is the right place for you! We support both FED and KDF aligned Romulan Captains as we continue our valiant mission to restore the Romulan Empire to its former glory!

Stop by the site, sign up and get involved!

-Livintius
    Fleet XO
    edited December 2014
    Jolan'tru fellow Romulans!

I just posted up a quick overview of our in-house Foundry series called 'Romululs'; be sure to check out the description and the next time your in STO looking for a new adventure you can support the true Romulan cause as we defeat Iconian invaders, spank the KDF, and launch a secret incursion into the Delta Quadrant!

Full info is here:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1330981
  • boaz13boaz13 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm tired of playing alone in space... looking for a active, mature, fun fleet to join.

I'm Romulan, fed-aligned.

My character is Boaz@boaz13. Please PM or mail me.

About me:
    30+ yrs old, married w/kids
    Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan
    MMO gamer for ~10yrs
    Active Duty US Military
    edited January 2015
    @Boaz
    Jolan'tru Boaz! I too was very tired of zipping around the quadrants by myself and decided it was high time to join a fleet; and I'm glad I picked the IRF. We are a very mature group of fleet-mates who like to enjoy the game but not kill ourselves over the grind or bug issues; instead we look for new ways to enjoy playing STO as a group. I have sent you a mail message in game with additional details on the fleet. I look forward to see our future application :)

_________

To all fellow Romulan's please come out and join us this Saturday for our very first 2015 REG Fleet Action. We will be ushering in the new year by taking on 'The Battle of Korfez' (elite) and engaging in combat in the Voth BZ.

The action starts this Saturday @5PM EST; come sign up, get out there, and get involved!

-Livintius
  • deathwatch22deathwatch22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Greetings. My name in STO is Lanjon Beviin. I am currently GM of a fleet calling itself the Alpha Quadrant Hegemony, and we are seeking an alliance with all independent ridiculed organizations within established powers. We have already struck a deal with the Alpha Quadrant remnants of the Dominion (separate from the True Way) and are currently looking for an RP fleet dedicated to the return of the Romulan Star Empire, or a Tal Shiar fleet. In addition to that, we are also looking for allies within the True Way organization, as well as any Federation fleet sympathetic to our cause.

What is our cause you may ask? Well it is simple. All of our members either RP former Starfleet officers or outlaws without a former life looking to redeem themselves. In light of recent events and threats from extragalactic sources, our cause has changed. We used to be dedicated to the overthrow of the current corrupt Federation government in favor of a more militarized version of the Federation to prevent its destruction by fierce, ruthless extragalactic forces.

Now we have realized to fight the extragalactic forces plaguing the Alpha and Beta Quadrants, we have to stop fighting amongst ourselves, and if the combined strength of the former ruthless Cardassian Union and the Romulan Star Empire combined with the sheer numbers of the Dominion and a dialed-up True Federation, no force could stand against us. Our technologies would be adapted to ALL starships, and synergy would be established.

Anyone interested in such an alliance please contact Lanjon Beviin through either ARC or in-game. OOC or RP, but such meetings to discuss an alliance will have of be in OOC first.

Thank you.
    edited January 2015

Are you looking for a fun, relaxed and experienced fleet? Are you looking to meet other Romulan Captains just like yourself and explore the galaxy together? Well look no further!

The Imperial Romulan Fleet is on of THE definitive Romulan Fleet's in Star Trek Online.

With a state-of-the-art website, teampseak support, video archives, STO astrometrics, regularly scheduled events and much more!

We are a very friendly fleet, packed with STO veterans who are willing to help out another fleet-mate at any time.

In game we offer KDF and FED support with our:

Tier 4 Starbase
    Tier 3 Embassy
    Tier 3 Dil Mine
    Tier 1 Spire

Warp on over to our website, fill out an application and get involved with taking back the Romulan Empire!!

-Livintius
    Fleet XO
    edited February 2015

Are you looking for a fun, relaxed and experienced fleet? Are you looking to meet other Romulan Captains just like yourself and explore the galaxy together? Well look no further!

The Imperial Romulan Fleet is one of THE definitive Romulan Fleet's in Star Trek Online.

With a state-of-the-art website, teampseak support, video archives, STO astrometrics, regularly scheduled events and much more!

We are a very friendly fleet, packed with STO veterans who are willing to help out another fleet-mate at any time.

In game we offer KDF and FED support with our:

Tier 4 Starbase
    Tier 3 Embassy
    Tier 3 Dil Mine
    Tier 1 Spire

Warp on over to our website, fill out an application and get involved with taking back the Romulan Empire!!

-Livintius
    Fleet XO