Options

PVP Fleet Directory

1235»

Comments

• Options
    marctraiderzmarctraiderz Member Posts: 539 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    naz4 wrote: »
    Looks like i cant update this anymore! Oh well, Maybe start it agin when i have time.........

time for some ol time cnp job naz
  • Options
    boomboom8boomboom8 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Are you still updating the pvp list just somewhere else and if so how can i get you the info on my fleet were starting to get into pvp
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited March 2014
    Hello,..

you can set the " Evil Grandpa´s as a Fed Premade for PvP.

Thx for doing this. ;)

greetings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    ilhanskilhansk Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    guys... this is a necro thread you know that right? ;)

I somehow don't think that user "Archived post" will update the thread any time soon haha...

If Naz doesn't want to update his other thread, I could create an updated one, provided there is still interest in any a fleet directory....
    Visit the Inner Circle YouTube Channel to watch some STO pew pew PVP action!

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Right I understand that but is that list on the first page still up to date and if so how can I put if possible my fleet in the list because we wanna have some fun with pvp things
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    If the PvP list is still going on then you can add the Steel Talons to the fleet group. We are a fleet just getting our feet wet with pvp but we do have a couple of people who would prolly like to start pvping. and i hope that we can make some friends with other pvp fleets and be able to have some fun pew pewing at each other.===> if you want to talk about pvping with or against my fleet you can send a mail to @boomboom8 ...<=== is it ok if i do that last part if not ill delete that part of the post.
  • Options
    drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    A new list would be handy. /necro
  • Options
    nebulgamnezarnebulgamnezar Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You forgot The Number 1 KDf fleet is House of Beautiful Orions for about a year now .. bah necro thread
    [System] Link has been on active duty for 415 days, 23 hours, 9 minutes, 16 seconds.
    [System] Zelda has been on active duty for 126 days, 11 hours, 51 minutes, 48 seconds.

French Canadian
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Also is there a new pvp channel or is it the same???
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    A new list would be handy. /necro

I agree i think a new list of pvp fleets would be nice