test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP Fleet Directory

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Awesome thread. I had no idea there were so many active PVP fleets. EMS isn't actively recruiting - we're sort of a 'don't call us, we'll call you' type of fleet. That doesn't apply to accepting challenges though. If any of you guys see us on, please hit us up. We would love to fight some good pre-mades. We're a nocturnal fleet, so you have the best chance of catching us starting around 9pm PST.
    edited April 2012
    Ad Infinitum is recruiting, but just Croatian/Serbian/Slovenian.. speaking players, ex-Yugoslavia countries region.
    edited April 2012
    Praetorian Squadron - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Praetorian Squadron is active in the queues and the people to contact to join would be @Edalgo or @Cytherea, recruitment is open!
    edited April 2012
    there's a razor premade? who's playing on it? :)
    edited April 2012
    thumappp wrote:
    Nobody knows. They are always cloaked.
    edited April 2012
    thumappp wrote:
    mancom wrote:
    Nobody knows. They are always cloaked.

Good point ;)
    edited April 2012
    All, please read the bottom bit of the first post.
    edited May 2012
    Further updates added to the directory (1st Post) - Enjoy
    edited May 2012
    naz1911 wrote: »

7th Core is active, but doesn't have a full premade yet, we're rebuilding it from scratch. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Yes we are recruiting :) noobs and veterans alike.
    edited May 2012
    I would like to add 12th Fleet to this list.

We are not a PvP fleet, nor do we have a competitive team yet. We are in a position similar to 7th Core and Lafamilia. We have a group of casual PvPers, and we are working to get a competitive premade going, but it will take quite a bit of time.

I am also adding 12th Fleet to the list because we are mainly a PvE fleet with a PvP division. This means that even our PvPers do PvE and vice versa. So keep that mind; lots of times, when you see a 12th Fleet team out there, it won't be like facing the Sad Pandas or TSI. We're trying to get more people from our fleet into PvP, and it isn't easy to get hardcore PvEers to be solid PvPers. Trust me on that.

We want to show Cryptic that PvP is important enough to our fleet, one of the largest in the game, that we have more than 1/7th of our resources devoted to it (doesn't sound like a lot, but I've been hearing that PvP is only like 6% of the population).

So, info: http://forums.12th-fleet.com/index.php
    Timezones: Mainly US for PvP
    Recruitment: Apply on our forums, open to all players, just put "Tactical" as your first choice
    Faction: Fed, with a small side of Klink (trying to get some interest there, but difficult)

Make us Green :D
    edited May 2012

7th Core is active, but doesn't have a full premade yet, we're rebuilding it from scratch. We are active in ques. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Yes we are recruiting :) noobs and veterans alike, and of all levels... sometimes you gotta start with the basic building blocks of lower level ships.
    edited May 2012
    Ikrit122 wrote: »
    I would like to add 12th Fleet to this list.

We are not a PvP fleet, nor do we have a competitive team yet. We are in a position similar to 7th Core and Lafamilia. We have a group of casual PvPers, and we are working to get a competitive premade going, but it will take quite a bit of time.

I am also adding 12th Fleet to the list because we are mainly a PvE fleet with a PvP division. This means that even our PvPers do PvE and vice versa. So keep that mind; lots of times, when you see a 12th Fleet team out there, it won't be like facing the Sad Pandas or TSI. We're trying to get more people from our fleet into PvP, and it isn't easy to get hardcore PvEers to be solid PvPers. Trust me on that.

We want to show Cryptic that PvP is important enough to our fleet, one of the largest in the game, that we have more than 1/7th of our resources devoted to it (doesn't sound like a lot, but I've been hearing that PvP is only like 6% of the population).

So, info: http://forums.12th-fleet.com/index.php
    Timezones: Mainly US for PvP
    Recruitment: Apply on our forums, open to all players, just put "Tactical" as your first choice
    Faction: Fed, with a small side of Klink (trying to get some interest there, but difficult)

Make us Green :D

OK - Good luck with your PVP arm buddy.

LEONHART wrote: »
    7th Core is active, but doesn't have a full premade yet, we're rebuilding it from scratch. We are active in ques. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Yes we are recruiting :) noobs and veterans alike, and of all levels... sometimes you gotta start with the basic building blocks of lower level ships.

Cant agree more. Welcome back and good luck
    edited May 2012
    I'd just like to reinforce Ikrit's point about 12th Fleet; we're reasonably active in the queues and have a very wide range of skill levels. One day you might get a team of casual folks from our role-playing division, another day you might well run into folks like Ikrit & myself who do most of our pvp in Sad Panda premades; don't judge the fleet as a whole based on one or two groups encountered. ;)

If you're from a fleet like Lafamilia and would like a fight against a fleet operating at a similar place in pvp development, feel free to ask for a challenge in OPvP and we might just be able to oblige if we have the right folks on.
    edited May 2012
    Updated Apocalypse Fleet details
    edited May 2012
    Can we get this stickied since I'm assuming it will always be updated (with additions, modifications, and removals from the roster)
    edited May 2012
    110th fleet status

Active members:
    114 total,
    8 hard core pvp'ers, looking to add more
    (Please note we have a strict if not active in a four week period member is removed.

Recruitment policy:
    PM fleet member or visit website, open policy

www.110thfleet.com

Time zone with most members on:
    GMT 50% European, 30% USA, 20% Other

Premade status:
    Yes have one, on mostly GMT timezone evenings

We have no quarms who we fight or what they use, but we keep it clean. 110th Premade team policy if we field a team we will ensure:
    No AMS, Max 2 of each toon type, Only 1 carrier per pre made team no Duan runabouts.

PvP Status / Ranking
    Just bellow average, learning team play, easy scale 5/10 (1 been noob, 10 been awsome)

Hope this helps Naz

Tex

edited to update info
    edited May 2012

K L I N G O N

-X-treme - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Contact: @chaplin_charlie2011 and @AmIdoinitright)

DBD - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Hax Pandas - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Not Recruiting) Mixed Timezone Off shoot of Sad Pandas

Imperial House of Pancakes - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Via que invites) US Timezone

LORE - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Razor Fleet - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Invite Only)

Stovokor - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

SVK Elite - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Syndicate of Shadows - Klink (Recruiting status / Methodology - TBC)

The Nameless - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Tuq Hegh'ta - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Warriors of Grethor - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Nooo, how could you forget about C h a o s T o O r d e r KDF fleet Naz :(? We are the best klingon fleet....so far, and you know exactly that we are the only klingon fleet that can kick Panda's asses.

We have the best DPSesers like for example Blacjack and now we are recruiting good sci captains. We need at least 3 or 4 SNB's and Science Fleets in our premades like Pandas :p
    edited May 2012
    Nooo, how could you forget about C h a o s T o O r d e r KDF fleet Naz :(? We are the best klingon fleet....so far, and you know exactly that we are the only klingon fleet that can kick Panda's asses.

We have the best DPSesers like for example Blacjack and now we are recruiting good sci captains. We need at least 3 or 4 SNB's and Science Fleets in our premades like Pandas :p

Sounds like fighting talk. Bring it on baby :-) . I'd say some of the best. Best is open to debate.

I'll add you guys in. Take it you are US timezone?

I'll update the directory when i get home. On my tablet right now.
    edited May 2012
    Sounds like fighting talk. Bring it on baby :-) . I'd say some of the best. Best is open to debate.

Best - p e r i o d :p
    I'll add you guys in. Take it you are US timezone?

US + EU
    I'll update the directory when i get home. On my tablet right now.

Ok but hurry up baby!
    edited May 2012
    Best - p e r i o d :p

US + EU

Ok but hurry up baby!

Ur right, sorry to disappoint you i hardly play KDF :(

Welcome to the list :P

Time to equip my jemmy on kdf >;D
    edited May 2012
    What a pity that i can't read what you wrote MT because: "Darkfader1988 is on your ignore list" & "Darkfader1988 is ignoring you" :(
    edited May 2012
    Ur right, sorry to disappoint you i hardly play KDF :(

Welcome to the list :P

Time to equip my jemmy on kdf >;D

there ya goes
    edited May 2012
    What a pity that i can't read what you wrote MT because: "Darkfader1988 is on your ignore list" & "Darkfader1988 is ignoring you" :(

Can u see me now? I have not ignored you.

'I have no reason 2 lie' :p
    edited May 2012
    hmm less numnums more 'sticky this' :)
    edited May 2012
    Can u see me now? I have not ignored you.

'I have no reason 2 lie' :p

Yup it's good now. I can see what you wrote :)
    edited May 2012
    I think we could also just quote your respective posts, then you could have continued ignoring each other.
    edited May 2012
    we changed our name from "the nameless" to "Darkwater Pirates" if you would care to update the first post!
    edited May 2012
    we changed our name from "the nameless" to "Darkwater Pirates" if you would care to update the first post!

Updated the post
    edited June 2012
    Any update required to this thread guys?
    edited June 2012
    Any update required to this thread guys?

Sent you a PM. 2nd one to correct name spelling. Great thread, btw!

KDF Sentient Biological Guided Weapons Squadron.

Klingon Carrier Pilot RP PVP Fleet.

Active in Queues, no pre-mades.

Recruiting Carrier Pilots ingame.

Contact@Uus

Pacific Standard Time, USA/ Canada

No mandatory fleet emblem or uniform policy.

Qapla'!