Install Arc

PVP Fleet Directory

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Objective of this list in order of importance

Show Cryptic PVP is alive
Allow unfleeted PVP'ers to find a home
Track fleet activity to allow future competition coordination
Point of contact for each fleet (Providing it does not break forum rules - Please advise me)

I will add further objectives based on feedback

Fleets in Blue are ACTIVE, have PREMADE teams in ques and are open to fleet challenges
Fleets in Green are ACTIVE in ques

F E D E R A T I O N

110th Fleet - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Apply here) Euro Timezone

12th Fleet- Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Apply here) US Timezone

32nd Vipers - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Contact @Edalgo) Not just a PVP fleet

Ad Infinitum - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting ex Yugoslav countries only due to language barrier) Euro Timezone

Angry Clowns - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Apply here) Euro Timezone

Apocalypse - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Apply here) US Timezone

Battle Group Atlantis - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruting) Mixed Timzone

Confederazione Stellare Italiana - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Apply here) Euro Timezone

Elite Maquis Squadron - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - By invitation only) US Timezone

LaFamilia - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Contact Fleet) Mixed Timezone

Lag Industries - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Apply here)

L.O.D. - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Contact @vortex28, @markaal, @supermegawardog, and @teckniek)

Mosquito Squadron - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Nova Core - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Contacts: @todd, @afterburner, @B-Money)

Praetorian Squadron - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Contacts: @Edalgo or @Cytherea)

Raumpatrouille Elysion - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Talent spotting in ques) Euro Timezone - German

Sad Pandas - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Not Recruiting) Mixed Timezone

Sad Panda Cubs - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Just started recruiting) Mixed Timezone

Show Me Your Critz - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Contacts: @jsimon22 or @fallout23) US Timezone

SOB - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Apply here) US Timezone

The Parthos and Bunny Show - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Via que invites) US Timezone

The Spanish Inquisition - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Not actively recruiting)

Tip of the Spear - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC) MAINLY GROUND

TMF / CAC - Fed (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Talent Spotted in ques / Ask to join)

K L I N G O N

-X-treme - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Contact: @chaplin_charlie2011 and @AmIdoinitright)

C h a o s T o O r d e r - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: TBC) Mixed Timezone

DBD - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Hax Pandas - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Not Recruiting) Mixed Timezone Off shoot of Sad Pandas

Imperial House of Pancakes - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Via que invites) US Timezone

KDF Sentient Biological Guided Weapons Squadron - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Recruiting: Contact @Uus) US Timezone

LORE - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Razor Fleet - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - Invite Only)

SVK Elite - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Darkwater Pirates - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

Tuq Hegh'ta - Klink (Recruiting Status / Methodology - TBC)

PM me your fleet details and i'll add / update them here.

Inform me as follows:

Fleet Name, Fed or Klink, Activity status, Recruiting status and how you are recruiting.
Also, please can you tell me if you are US, Euro or a mixed timezone fleet.

All the best to the PVP community out there!

On a side note:

I think everyone in the game realises pvp is becoming really quiet. There isnt enough premades out there for epic battles like in the old days. You roll or get rolled which isn't fun on both accounts.

Sad Pandas have taken the initiative to create a new fleet called Sad Panda Cubs. It is a Pure Space PVP fleet for those who want to become "haxellent" space pilots.

All we ask from you is:
You have PVP in your blood and you are willing to learn the Space PVP ropes. That simple!

If you would like to be invited into this fleet, just ask one of the Sad Pandas or the Cub Trainers.

Even more importantly, if some of you seasoned PVP'ers have an old toon you don't use in any fleet and are willing to help the PVP cause, please give us a shout and you'll get the trainer positions.

This is not going to be a Panda Recruiting ground. More a stanalone fleet and a recruiting ground for others.

It will allow other growing fleets to pick up emerging new talent allowing for more premades in ques.

Happy Pewing!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    my fleet DBD death before dishonor. only have a few members, but we exist!

SVK stovokor is sitll aorund too

klingons ftw!
    edited April 2012
    Dont forget these. They are the largest in the world.

The Empire of Steve
    The House of Steve
    edited April 2012
    Dont forget these. They are the largest in the world.

The Empire of Steve
    The House of Steve

Which ones fed?
    edited April 2012
    I plan to bring the syndicate of shadows back very soon LF’s Klink fleet :)
    edited April 2012
    naz1911 wrote: »
    Do we have such a thing?
    If not, these are the ones i know of:

TMF - Fed
    Elite Maquis Squadron- Fed
    LaFamilia - Fed
    The Spanish Inquisition - Fed
    Sad Pandas - Fed
    Mosquito Squadron - Fed
    Hax Pandas - Klink
    LORE - Klink
    Chaos to Order - Klink (Correct me if i'm wrong)
    Angry Klowns - Fed
    Tuq Heg'ta - Klink
    RE - Fed (Cant spell it fully....lol)
    Ad Infinatum - Fed
    Battle Group Atlantis - Fed
    DBD - Klink
    confederazione stellare italiana - Fed
    Stovokor - Klink

Damn we need more Klink fleets :-)

How can this thread become sticky?

I am willing to maintain this list. PM me your fleet details and i'll add them here.
    I can also state if you are recruiting

This will also help new PvPers find a new home and more importantly, our PvP community grow- hopefully

1AQ still likes to pew pew.
    edited April 2012
    Not sure of its status, but I remember seeing a Pancake KDF one. The IHOP of KDF if you will.
    edited April 2012
    Iamid wrote:
    Not sure of its status, but I remember seeing a Pancake KDF one. The IHOP of KDF if you will.

I saw a KDF premade the other day called "the nameless" i think.. not sure how much they pvp tho. Plus i am pretty sure Apocalypse likes to pvp fed side.
    edited April 2012
    Add us to the list in the Fed side.
    edited April 2012
    Actually this could be the beginnings of a new tornament or future PVP fleet content (Starbases).
    edited April 2012
    The Nameless

We are a upcoming pvp fleet. Working on our core group, but always looking for new blood. glad someone mentioned us, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. trube is our General, and im one of the tactical officers (Vortax). I use my Bortasqu called the "Maelstrom", or my garumba called "Grumpy Garumba" depending on whos on and pvping. We had a couple encounters w/ the sad pandas that never go well, but we have had some victories over other premades. Im happy if i kill one or two pandas, you guys been doing it longer, and I would love to pick some of your brains on setups and tactics.
    edited April 2012
    What about keeping this thread in terms of fleet PVP ranking system. Fleets would be incentived to PVP more to move up in ranking instead of just a single tornament either the pandas or tsi wins. If the devs wont do it for us we should get together and do it ourselves.
    edited April 2012
    The Nameless

We are a upcoming pvp fleet. Working on our core group, but always looking for new blood. glad someone mentioned us, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. trube is our General, and im one of the tactical officers (Vortax). I use my Bortasqu called the "Maelstrom", or my garumba called "Grumpy Garumba" depending on whos on and pvping. We had a couple encounters w/ the sad pandas that never go well, but we have had some victories over other premades. Im happy if i kill one or two pandas, you guys been doing it longer, and I would love to pick some of your brains on setups and tactics.

Look me up in game and we'll give you vent details - We want everyone to improve so we will help those who seek help.

We also learn off others as well
    edited April 2012
    Razer Fleet - KDF
    Warriors of Grethor - KDF
    edited April 2012
    I think I may be the only full time Klingon in my fleet............

<Holds up { Will gladly shoot at feds for an invite to a team} sign>
    edited April 2012
    Roach wrote: »
    I think I may be the only full time Klingon in my fleet............

<Holds up { Will gladly shoot at feds for an invite to a team} sign>

We use ventrilo, thats a must. If u can use that, and want some fun killing feds ( cuz KDF vs KDF is rarely ever full) we can always use more people, I would like to have at least 10 Core players to have 2 groups running eventually!
    edited April 2012
    Look me up in game and we'll give you vent details - We want everyone to improve so we will help those who seek help.

We also learn off others as well

Sounds good, i work till 9:00 pm Eastern tonight, so i wont be on till 9:30-10 ish, if you will be on around than?
    edited April 2012
    Federation Emergency Services and Klingon Emergency Forces.

I seem to be the only active KDF player in it though >.>
    edited April 2012
    Radkip wrote: »
    Federation Emergency Services and Klingon Emergency Forces.

I seem to be the only active KDF player in it though >.>

Just active please.

Feds active?
    edited April 2012
    We use ventrilo, thats a must. If u can use that, and want some fun killing feds ( cuz KDF vs KDF is rarely ever full) we can always use more people, I would like to have at least 10 Core players to have 2 groups running eventually!

I use vent, TS or skype:D

though it will be awhile before I'm playing again. Sadly my PC has breathed its last (iether its motherboard or the hard drive)
    edited April 2012
    Which ones fed?

Thw Empire is fed and House is klingon
    edited April 2012
    Just active please.

Feds active?
    FES is fairly active on the ground, but I dunno about space. I'm hearing rumblings of people putting together some space teams in fleet chat, but I'm not actively a part of that so my information is limited.
    edited April 2012
    The Parthos and Bunny Show - fed
    Imperial House of Pancakes - Kdf
    edited April 2012
    Ive just made the decision to join a pvp fleet. For people like me, could the fleets post if they are recruiting or not and how one would join. Forums? PM?

Maybe the recruitment status and info could be placed on the first post as well for easy identification. Maybe a sticky once all of the fleets are in?
    edited April 2012
    Are all these fleets really active? Could they field a team if challenged?
    edited April 2012
    mancom wrote:
    Are all these fleets really active? Could they field a team if challenged?

That was gonna be the next stage in my master plan ;)
    edited April 2012
    hyprodimus wrote:
    Ive just made the decision to join a pvp fleet. For people like me, could the fleets post if they are recruiting or not and how one would join. Forums? PM?

Maybe the recruitment status and info could be placed on the first post as well for easy identification. Maybe a sticky once all of the fleets are in?

If people want this, i will.
    edited April 2012
    If people want this, i will.

I have been accepting challenges but so far we feel like cannon fodder or Sub Nuc targeting practice.

In terms of recruitment I was going to slow down a bit.

Recruiting Status
    Lafamilia Fed Recruits on request to join
    Syndicate of Shadows Klink Will be more active soon again Recruits on request to join
    edited April 2012
    Roach wrote: »
    Sadly my PC has breathed its last (iether its motherboard or the hard drive)
    Sry to derail the thread, but the Account Server maintenance is making it impossible to PM you.

If you know anyone who uses Linux, they can quickly check your hard drive, if your computer will power on. It doesn't even have to boot to windows as long as it has a working USB port, or CD drive. And if it can't boot to a Linux USB or disc, it's probably not your hard drive. It might save you a few bucks to have the neighborhood geek take a look at it.
    edited April 2012
    Please can all fleet recruiting activity be posted in this thread so it can be kept central.

Also from my run ins with other fleets, i have added if the fleet puts out a premade team. Please keep me updated via this thread.

Can anyone make this thread sticky?
    edited April 2012
    I have been accepting challenges but so far we feel like cannon fodder or Sub Nuc targeting practice.
    I heard you guys turned down a challenge from 12th Fleet today during a C&H game... shame on you all! :p We're just a poor little PVE fleet and when Ikrit sent your fleet a challenge you backed down and denied us a match. :(

Awesome work Naz! :)

Perhaps you could whip up some sort of boilerplate for fleets to fill out? Timezones, when folks are active, fleet name, recruiting status, brief fleet description, whether they accept challenges, opinion on p2w consoles, etc. That would make this into a rather useful repository of information.