orici1701orici1701 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I.. I can't believe..:eek: :(

did he beat u to it?
  • Options
    salem1574salem1574 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just a quick question

Is it possible that the Device Slots are bugged or broken?

For 2 Days i am not able to use them, items don't appear in my tray.:(

I noticed the very same thing. Why bother putting out a SWAP system that makes you do everything manually anyway?

Was that not the entire point of the SWAP system in the first place to eliminate manually having to set everything include you power tray?

It's like having motorized door opener at grocery store that makes you open the manually open the door anyway. what was point?
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    orici1701 wrote: »
    did he beat u to it?

I can't believe the ... energy he has in him
  • Options
    spoondogglespoondoggle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I can't believe the ... energy he has in him

Are you suggesting that he is being... influenced by alien forces?
    I'm not a Romulan doctor, but I play one on STO.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Are you suggesting that he is being... influenced by alien forces?

theres always one that says its it could be aliens.... ET has better things to do then come to this ball of dirt.
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guys, it was a joke.

I probably shouldn't have started that gag again, though.

Seriously, the power tray bug was my NEMESIS. Great to see a fix for it.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Guys, it was a joke.

ill cancel the big party in Las Vegas then lol
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    theres always one that says its it could be aliens.... ET has better things to do then come to this ball of dirt.

Is that one of those New Jersey jokes I have heard about?

Question about the gear reclaiming:

A year ago I have bought the Ferengi Marauder Item Set and accidentally erased the Mines. Does the reclaiming work there too or just for items I erase after this update?
  • Options
    my1alts2alt3my1alts2alt3 Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ill cancel the big party in Las Vegas then lol

Awww, and he had SO much to look forward to too.
  • Options
    spoondogglespoondoggle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014

*cough*this is the Star Trek Online forum*cough*
    *cough*it's entirely possible that I'm making a nerd joke rather than being a conspiracy theorist*cough*
    I'm not a Romulan doctor, but I play one on STO.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Is that one of those New Jersey jokes I have heard about?

Question about the gear reclaiming:

"Ball Of Dirt" is what basically the earth is, i didnt know the "earth" was called "new jersey"
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    "Ball Of Dirt" is what basically the earth is, i didnt know the "earth" was called "new jersey"

No, I'm in New Jersey. It's not fun. I'm snowed in at my parents' house.

There was a foot and a half of snow already, but we're going to get another foot or two today. Oh, joy.

EDIT: Also, this conversation and the running gag that spawned it has given me just the most hilarious idea for this story I'm working on.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    No, I'm in New Jersey. It's not fun. I'm snowed in at my parents' house.

There was a foot and a half of snow already, but we're going to get another foot or two today. Oh, joy.

EDIT: Also, this conversation and the running gag that spawned it has given me just the most hilarious idea for this story I'm working on.

oh im sorry to hear that your snowed in but its not the end of the world... other people in the world have their homes flooded thats worse then alittle snow.
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Guys, it was a joke.

Seriously it's fixed? Yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what breaks after maintenance as long as this is true.

PS: There's a saying, many a true word said in jest. Devs you better get the coffee on ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    oh im sorry to hear that your snowed in but its not the end of the world... other people in the world have their homes flooded thats worse then alittle snow.

Yes...

But that doesn't diminish the fact that I'm stuck here, with my parents, and my crabby little brother, and two cats who want to kill each other, and there's already over two and a half feet of snow outside.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,522 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'm sorry worffan, I know things are relative, but I live in Wyoming. We have 5 feet of snow in our front yard, the wind blows at 60 mph almost constantly, the temperature finally got above 0F yesterday, and there's about 4" of solid ice on the roads... We still had school today, I still made it to work, there's still power in the houses, groceries in the stores, and we're laughing at the "super storms" that you guys got back east. I'm not trying to be a smart-donkey, just mentioning...

I have friends that live in Arizona. They closed school earlier this week and they posted pics on facebook... 3" of snow in Arizona, and they couldn't figure out what to do... Another lol moment...

:)
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    crm14916 wrote: »
    I have friends that live in Arizona. They closed school earlier this week and they posted pics on facebook... 3" of snow in Arizona, and they couldn't figure out what to do... Another lol moment...

CM

Then you should be in stitches if you see the news when snow hits the UK. We grind to a halt if it dares to get to 1 inch deep for some reason.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,522 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    ^ Like

There should be "like" buttons on posts so we don't have to reply just to say we saw the post and liked what was written...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I'm sorry worffan, I know things are relative, but I live in Wyoming. We have 5 feet of snow in our front yard, the wind blows at 60 mph almost constantly, the temperature finally got above 0F yesterday, and there's about 4" of solid ice on the roads... We still had school today, I still made it to work, there's still power in the houses, groceries in the stores, and we're laughing at the "super storms" that you guys got back east. I'm not trying to be a smart-donkey, just mentioning...

CM

Ouch. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that.

It is important to remember, however, that places like Montana and Chicago are prepared for Snowmageddon XXVI, whereas New Jersey and Washington, DC are not.

This town has already exhausted its supply of sand and road salt, and the schools ran out of snow days a week ago. They're cutting in to spring break now, apparently; a fact that displeases my brother and several neighbors.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    ^ Like

There should be "like" buttons on posts so we don't have to reply just to say we saw the post and liked what was written...

CM

Agreed.

/10char
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Resolved an issue where the visor and helmet color for the Hirogen Enhanced Battle Armor could not be changed on female captains.

KDF captains cannot switch to all costume slots.

Take a stab at which one is a day old problem and which one isn't... :o

Hurry up with Arc so I can finally cancel my subs. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    green light Server up
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just read the patch notes, and one thing caught my eye;
    • Captains can now load valid and saved costume types into any of their additional costume slots.
    • This includes off-duty, formal, and uniform costumes.
    • Uniforms are still the only costume allowed in the first costume slot.

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but couldn't we do this already? Or was this to address the fact that if you tried to load a MACO Outfit into a slot that was using a Uniform or Off-Duty costume?

Also, unless the MACO gear counts as Uniform, then the whole "Uniforms are still the only costume allowed in the first slot" is broken - I just loaded my MACO gear into the first slot and it worked fine.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
This discussion has been closed.