Install Arc

klingon clothes

Comments

• tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    winter coats are on the exchange.
  • rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if you can't find them you're not looking for the right key words. Or you have filters set in some way that excludes them. Either search reward packs or all, any quality, and search for: white, brown, black, red, green, long, short, cropped, and I believe the title they have the word "jacket" instead of coat.

EDIT: P.S. I grabbed a number of jackets for both my KDF just because the costume selection rather SUCKS for KDF otherwise. Worth the investment. All you have to do is run doff missions. They pop up on Qonos (because Q is there) and ESD (same reason) so you don't even have to go into the wonderland to set them up.
  • sle1989sle1989 Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    How about Enterprise era Klingon Uniforms?

http://www.startrekdesktopwallpaper.com/Star_Trek_Klingon_Courier_Klaang_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper.shtml

Also, more ridge options would be nice, such as, Gowron's Ridges or the House of Duras ridges.

Speaking of houses, how about some house badges? Klingons are very proud of the house they belong too, yet our toons have no way of showing that off.
    y1arXbh.png

• greendragon527greendragon527 Member Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    if you can't find them you're not looking for the right key words. Or you have filters set in some way that excludes them. Either search reward packs or all, any quality, and search for: white, brown, black, red, green, long, short, cropped, and I believe the title they have the word "jacket" instead of coat.

EDIT: P.S. I grabbed a number of jackets for both my KDF just because the costume selection rather SUCKS for KDF otherwise. Worth the investment. All you have to do is run doff missions. They pop up on Qonos (because Q is there) and ESD (same reason) so you don't even have to go into the wonderland to set them up.

Agreed, I got one to match my shoulder pad color choice(black) dropped the sashes etc over it and it looked great, bfore i got my KHG
  • kryptonson69kryptonson69 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Where do you buy Klingon uniforms with Lobi?
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    sle1989 wrote: »
    Speaking of houses, how about some house badges? Klingons are very proud of the house they belong too, yet our toons have no way of showing that off.
    Your fleet/house badge can be placed on your uniform as one of the options in the tailor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tggrinctggrinc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    valkarie14 wrote: »
    Cant find coats on exchange :( only octagon glasses

Search Any rank, any quality, All items.

Use the keywords "oufit box" for all winter stuff including scarves, sunglasses etc.

Use the keyword "winter" for jackets.
    They have:
    "winter jacket - long"
    "winter jacket - short"
    "winter jacket - cropped"
    Right click on them to see what they look like or google them for pictures of them actually on characters.

The white is actually grey.
    White, black, and brown work with the regular uniform colors.

The Red and Green are bright holiday colors.

They're pretty cheap to buy atm. Around $200K.
  • sle1989sle1989 Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Your fleet/house badge can be placed on your uniform as one of the options in the tailor.

I meant in addition to the fleet badge, such as a House of Martok badge or a House of Jmpok badge.

Also, they should just unlock all the species uniforms for every species. So you could wear Nausican stuff on a Gorn, Gorn stuff on a Lethean, and yes, Orion stuff on Klingons.
    y1arXbh.png

• rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You will never be of House Martok or J'mpok. You should never get that option.

It kind of defeats the purpose of using pre-existing KDF houses when use of any of them would be an instant death sentence from anybody else in the entire KDF that found out you were misrepresenting yourself.

Having custom badges only is the logical way to do it, and IMO it isn't even that big of a deal.

What I'd like to have is a warrior's sash that allows me to put my custom badge on the SASH, not on my shirt.
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A warriors sash with customizable colours/badge and also 'warpaint' for your ship ...

It would be nice to have someone say "Wh'atevs Son of/Daughter of Wh'oevs" sometimes in game, just for the sheer RP'ing TRIBBLE it would give, but that may be a bit hard for Cryptic to code ...
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    A warriors sash with customizable colours/badge and also 'warpaint' for your ship ...

It would be nice to have someone say "Wh'atevs Son of/Daughter of Wh'oevs" sometimes in game, just for the sheer RP'ing TRIBBLE it would give, but that may be a bit hard for Cryptic to code ...

I would love being able to put personal scripted sayings on said sashes.
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
    edited January 2014
    bitemepwe wrote: »
    I would love being able to put personal scripted sayings on said sashes.
    Definetly ... Myself (perhaps wrongly, but ...) I see Klingon's as kinda' like the Scottish, very proud of and very attached to, their Tartan and Clan ...

Klingon's would be the same IMO, they would want to have their house/family colours on display, even Worf wore a house sash over his SF uniform ... Surely with all the options available in STO, a simply customiztion pallette for a sash wouldn't be that hard to do ...
  • earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I would love to see a fleet entirely of Gorn in tuxedos.

That would actually be kinda scary.....I mean, that would look like the "New Mafia", LOL. (To make it more complete, have all Gorn speak in Italian accents, lol!):D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You will never be of House Martok or J'mpok. You should never get that option.

It kind of defeats the purpose of using pre-existing KDF houses when use of any of them would be an instant death sentence from anybody else in the entire KDF that found out you were misrepresenting yourself.

Having custom badges only is the logical way to do it, and IMO it isn't even that big of a deal.

What I'd like to have is a warrior's sash that allows me to put my custom badge on the SASH, not on my shirt.

You know, back when the fleet system was brought to STO, Cryptic referred to the KDF fleets as 'Houses'. Even now, there are many fleets that bare the name "House of Sth.".
    Maybe it would be good to have your fleet insignia availible to use on the sash, although there might be some modifications necessary as there are fleet logos that may seem inapropriate to use on a sash or for a Klingon in general.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    shpoks wrote: »
    You know, back when the fleet system was brought to STO, Cryptic referred to the KDF fleets as 'Houses'. Even now, there are many fleets that bare the name "House of Sth.".
    Maybe it would be good to have your fleet insignia availible to use on the sash, although there might be some modifications necessary as there are fleet logos that may seem inapropriate to use on a sash or for a Klingon in general.

Fleet logo on the sash instead of an arm patch. I like this idea.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • sharksinspacesharksinspace Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My biggest gripe on the uniforms is that I don't get anything for level capping like in Fed or Rom. At least a shinier sash would be nice.
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My biggest gripe on the uniforms is that I don't get anything for level capping like in Fed or Rom. At least a shinier sash would be nice.

Uhm....we actually do get access to bigger, better and shinier sashes as we level up. You can't put the big thick Worf-like silver sash on a newly made low level character.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • aderonzaderonz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Maybe the Klingon have less uniforms than the other factions but to be honest i've been playing KDF for almost 2 years and i'm satisfied with what we have , there are many other uniforms/outfits that you can unlock or purchase :
    -Academy uniform (z-store)
    -Mercenary outfit (z-store)
    -Formal outfit (z-store)
    -Korath uniform (lobi store or exchange, character unlock only-> applies to all lobi store outfits)
    -Voth uniform(lobi store or exchange)
    -Temporal jump suit (lobi store or exchange )
    -2 variants of warrior skirt (lobi store or exchange)
    -Winter outfits (exchange )
    -Risian outfit(exchange )
    -Hirogen armor ( lobi store )
    -Klingon Honor guard outfit (several pieces variants, 3 unlocks in omega reputation )
    -Omega outfit (2 unlocks via the Omega reputation)
    -Voth outfit (Dyson reputation)
    -Bortasq uniform (starbase)
    -Romulan robe (Embassy)
    -Miner outfit (Dilithium mine)
    -Dyson uniform(Fleet spire)
    -Khan outfit (Arc)
    -Dyson uniform (Fleet spire)

i probably missed a couple other but this should give you an idea of all the stuff you can get, despite the small range offered at the beginning.

Secret bonus : you can have your Orion female boff running wild with bikinis if you have the voth uniform , the Voth belt is the way :D
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There is ALOT of canon attire specifically for the Klingons that aren't usable for KDF players in STO.

A major gripe is you cannot wear attire like Worf does here. It looks absolutely badass. There are no fingerless gloves, which we've been asking for since Day 1 STO, but the Romulans get on their initial release with LOR. There's many uniform items the KDF NPCs have that players cannot use. There's much more missing, even canon-wise.

All this while the Feds have a magnificent canon uniform selection. Yeah, there are a minor few things missing, but in general, they can wear what is generally worn on the TV shows and movies.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • stofskstofsk Member Posts: 1,744 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    There are no fingerless gloves, which we've been asking for since Day 1 STO, but the Romulans get on their initial release with LOR.
    While I do agree that this is one of those things whose absence is conspicuous, at least the Bortasqu' costume gauntlets kinda sorta make up for it.

Of course the Bortasqu' costume is incomplete so... nevermind :v
    All this while the Feds have a magnificent canon uniform selection. Yeah, there are a minor few things missing, but in general, they can wear what is generally worn on the TV shows and movies.
    True, but as a kind of balance, Feds do have to pay for those uniforms.
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Besides uniforms, WEAPONS. How bout the sword you see worf wield in the early KDF missions or that you saw him wield the first episode you saw him on DS9?

Or some of the ritual knifes? KDF is lacking a lot of stuff IMO.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Uniforms in the c-store for the KDF are highly sort after and something that would make me open my wallet again for this game. Unfortunately doesn't seem interested in making any more that aren't locked behind grind walls which is a shame as many players don't have access to high end fleets on a regular basis.

So many options to make some sales in the c-store. I'd love to see Lursa's and Betor's gear, the ENT era Klingon uniforms, some new Orion uniforms, random boots, gauntlets, shoulder pads and some more skirts (the only one is that paid one).

I would also like to see all uniform categories merged so we can mix off-duty with standard uniforms to give is even more options.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • mrgoose2umrgoose2u Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Personally, I'm highly disappointed that the Rura Penthe jacket isn't somehow a permanent costume piece. It looked so good on my Ferasan that I was really bummed when I found out it's not available as an unlockable option.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    mrgoose2u wrote: »
    Personally, I'm highly disappointed that the Rura Penthe jacket isn't somehow a permanent costume piece. It looked so good on my Ferasan that I was really bummed when I found out it's not available as an unlockable option.

Let's make it a uniform option Cryptic.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I suggest getting the Dyson Researcher outfit, Bortasqu uniform, warriors skirt and maybe some of the summer and winter clothes too if you want a variety of outfits for your klingon.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    marc8219 wrote: »
    I suggest getting the Dyson Researcher outfit, Bortasqu uniform, warriors skirt and maybe some of the summer and winter clothes too if you want a variety of outfits for your klingon.

So you're saying for more options we should grind? Some of us don;t have access to those big fleets with everything unlocked. Some of us want to be able to buy uniforms from the c-store just like the Federation and Romulans can. Is that too much to ask?
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Now that the bare chest has been added in, I suppose the next logical step would be captain Klaa's 'armor'. Should be simple enough to just cut the fur out of one of the existing ones, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
    edited February 2014
    Is it just me .. Or has anyone else noticed a distinct ... aroma ... permeating Qo'nos? ...

Something in the water no doubt ... Or all those blasted Fed and Rommie weakling ... PetaQ's ... running around First City these days ...

Can't imagine it could be anything else ...
  • misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hrisvalar wrote: »
    Now that the bare chest has been added in, I suppose the next logical step would be captain Klaa's 'armor'. Should be simple enough to just cut the fur out of one of the existing ones, right?

That still leaves me with ony minor thing: which chest should Klingons show?
    Klaas' from Star Trek V

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1620x678q90/62/tffhd0492.jpg

which looked pretty human or Kurn's from DS9 which looked...well like this:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/705x530q90/515/sonsmogh082.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/705x530q90/221/sonsmogh085.jpg

seems there's more variation among Klingons than the forehead problem.;)
    edited February 2014
    misterde3 wrote: »
    That still leaves me with ony minor thing: which chest should Klingons show?
    That's an easy one to answer ... This is the "chest" most players want to show ...
    http://digilander.libero.it/casato/Foto/Lursa_e_BEtor/Lursa_and_BEtor2.jpg