Install Arc
Options

No pressure, no requirements, no restrictions

13»

Comments

• Options
    dudebguydudebguy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Here's sort of an update, my mailbox is fixed, so I am back to handling recruiting via ingame mail, so feel free to send me a mail @DudeBGuy if you feel like joining.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Just a bump this time, nothing new to report.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    T2 Trade and Recruitment upgrades are now underway.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    T2 Trade and Recruitment upgrades are now finished, T3 Transwarp Gate is now underway.
  • Options
    galadimangaladiman Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey buddies, I was just hoping to get someone to invite my Rom-Fed-Alt to the fleet and my Klingon alt as well... I'm usually on 8-12pm-ish eastern US time on weekdays, most of the day on weekends. I have much (ok, 'some') Dil and Doffs to donate! Wanty Fleety Helpy! :):)

(FYI, in case it helps, Rom is named Sarajh, Klingon is named Kahana, iirc).
    Please reconsider ARC. Please make it optional, at the least. PLEASE.
    It seems the vast majority of your most active players (forum regulars) hate the idea... and while that's a small subset of the playerbase, I think it's an important constituency.
    THE PLAYERS DO NOT WANT THIS.
  • Options
    smokinssoulmatesmokinssoulmate Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey, looking to join a casual fleet, like yours. I recently came back to the game. was in beta and around the game for a couple of months. I just started a new Romie toon I join to the Fed side.

I have fed toon too.

The game still feeling new to me again. I live in the New York time zone, I work 3rd shift (3-11) as tech-support for my local ISP. So I'm on odd hours however I still want to be part of the game again.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hey, looking to join a casual fleet, like yours. I recently came back to the game. was in beta and around the game for a couple of months. I just started a new Romie toon I join to the Fed side.

I have fed toon too.

The game still feeling new to me again. I live in the New York time zone, I work 3rd shift (3-11) as tech-support for my local ISP. So I'm on odd hours however I still want to be part of the game again.

Send me an ingame mail and I will hook you up with an invite.
  • Options
    smokinssoulmatesmokinssoulmate Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    dudebguy wrote: »
    Send me an ingame mail and I will hook you up with an invite.

I sent the in-game mail i sent it from my romie char Forty Five
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Here are some updates, I cleaned up the first post and updated some stuff that was wildly out of date.

Our dilithium mine is an inch away from T3 via development exp, at 4 projects away. The embassy is also somewhat close, at about some 12 diplomacy projects away. We're also nearing T4 on the starbase, and our spire has started work on the T1 stuff.

So, send me that mail.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Time for another update.

Spire is coming along nicely, T1 research upgrade is done, funding is nearly done on the T1 operations upgrade.

We have also started work on the T3 development upgrade for the dilithium mine.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    New update, both T1 spire upgrades are done, I'll also be out of town for a few days, so in the meantime, send your invite requests to @jarodroto123
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Here with updates: I'm back home, so you can once again direct your invite requests to @DudeBGuy, our T3 Development upgrade is also underway, and should be ready by the 30th.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Here with a bump, spire has all the T1 stuff by now, almost reaching T2 status, starbase is one project away from starting work on the T4 fabricator. On the mine, our T3 development upgrade is complete.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    More bumps: Spire has started funding on the T2 research, starbase has started funding on the T4 engineering upgrade, we have also finished our 2013 holiday project.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Here be updates:

Spire T2 Research done
    Funding started on T2 Operations
    Funding finished on T4 Engineering, will be done in 10 days from now
    T4 Military and T4 Science upgrades available
  • Options
    ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dudebguy wrote: »
    If you are looking for a well structured and organized fleet, keep looking, this is something else entirely.

I head a medium-ish sized fleet and we're looking for additional members to help with fleet projects, everyone who joins the Final Frontier Fighting Force will get:

-Invite privileges, bring your friends! Or not!
    -Full fleet bank access, there is nothing good there anyway!
    -Access to fleet provisions, as low as they are!
    -A starbase with all T3 stuff completed, transwarp away!
    -An embassy with all the T2 things!
    -A dilithium mine with all the T2 things + T3 Development!
    -A spire with all the T1 stuff

In return, this will be expected of you:

-ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

This is a fleet for people who want to get on the starbase game without the commitment or drama of a more traditional fleet. You want to play some STFs with your fellow fleetmates? Great! You want to be left alone and never ever say a word to anyone while you mull in a cave somewhere? Also great! Just contribute whatever you want to the starbase projects (or don't) and enjoy the benefits of membership.

I am online at least once every day, so send a mail to @DudeBGuy, @harewode or @silk121 if you feel like joining or want more information, or you can search for "Final Frontier Fighting Force" on the fleet finder and ask any of the other members (they have no obligation to answer though, just like you would if you joined!). You are free to join up with as many mains or alts you want.

We also have a sister KDF fleet, The House of Cards, here's a link for pretty much the same information: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10873291

Sounds interesting. where can I message you at in game?
  • Options
    jontashjontash Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hi, casual player here that just became Federation lvl 50 two days ago and searching for a casual Fleet and make friends. I'm still learning the game and I'm really interested in how a Fleet works.

I will be contacting you when in game. ;)
    ENGAGE!!!
  • Options
    ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I'm probably going to send you a message ingame as well for at least one of my toons (Commander Science Fed or VA Tac Fed), I've been putting off joining a Fleet as I only play now and again in the evenings, and still haven't finished the single player campaign, so don't really have the full hang of even PvE.

Also, I don't always run the dailies etc, so sometimes I have spare dil, sometimes not, as I'm still grinding up equipment for my ship. I'm willing to contribute what I can, but not run timelines etc, so you guys sound up my alley. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    More updates!

As of a few minutes ago, our T2 Spire Ops upgrade is complete, work has started on the T2 Spire upgrade.

In 20 hours we shall be starting funding on both T3 Embassy Diplomacy and T3 Mine Trade.

On the starbase front, our T4 Fabricator was completed a few days ago, and we're about halfway done with the funding for the T4 Shipyard.
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey, me and my fleet mates might be looking for a new home, we are a carefree bunch that dont do the whole salute yes sir thing so... it sounds like your fleet could be our thing, if I speak to my people, you speak to your people maybe see what happens, cheers.
  • Options
    warlockx1warlockx1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Might have you look you guys up. I'm a casual player, took a break for a long time and came back, but little one takes up most of my time...I do get on in the late evenings for a bit and when working out of town I get a few hours each night provided Hotel WiFi isn't TRIBBLE lol
  • Options
    warlockx1warlockx1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    In Game Email sent.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Time for a few more updates:

Dilithium mine is now T3 everything, a few frills like the tailor are still missing, but they should all be done in the next couple of days.

Spire now has all the T2 stuff.

Embassy has the T3 Diplomacy upgrade underway, will be done in 10 days.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    It's been a while, so here is another update:

We've been tackling a lot of big projects as of late, T3 Spire Research, T3 Embassy, T4 Transwarp, so, we could use a few more able bodies. Send me that mail if interested in joining.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    More updates:

T3 Spire Research upgrade completed, T3 Spire Operations upgrade funding started.

T4 Starbase Transwarp Conduit fully funded and underway, should be ready in 9 days.
  • Options
    rezolution34rezolution34 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This looks about like the perfect fleet for me. I am new to the game and would like to link up with a few more experienced players every now and then, but I don't have time for anything too serious or too hardcore.

I have a heavy work schedule including certain weekends/nights, I have a wife and a life outside of online games. However, still a gamer, still a Trekkie, I just don't have the time to devote to a hardcore player base like I use to.

At any rate, I may send you a message asking for an invite. Sounds like you've got a fun group and that's really what I'm all about.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Here with with a quick update:

T3 Spire Operations upgrade is done
  • Options
    croptopcroptop Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Now this looks like the fleet for me. I've had STO installed for a few years but have been distracted by other MMOs (including that other one that starts with "Star"). Got the itch to play STO again and deleted all of my old, half-baked toons and started a new, half-baked toon.

Assuming you're still accepting new members, I'll send an in-game email when I next log in (most likely tonight).

EDIT: In-game email sent.
  • Options
    whocares1986whocares1986 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Howdy,

Fleet sounds perfect, sent you a mail ingame would love to join characters name is Garro!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Time to shake up the tree a little, here's another bump.