test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No pressure, no requirements, no restrictions

dudebguydudebguy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Earth Spacedock
If you are looking for a well structured and organized fleet, keep looking, this is something else entirely.

I head a medium-ish sized fleet and we're looking for additional members to help with fleet projects, everyone who joins the Final Frontier Fighting Force will get:

-Invite privileges, bring your friends! Or not!
-Full fleet bank access, there is nothing good there anyway!
-Access to fleet provisions, as low as they are!
-A mostly T4 Starbase. Transwarp away!
-A mostly T3 Embassy!
-A fully T3 Dilithium Mine!
-A sorta turning into T3 Spire!

In return, this will be expected of you:

-ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

This is a fleet for people who want to get on the starbase game without the commitment or drama of a more traditional fleet. You want to play some STFs with your fellow fleetmates? Great! You want to be left alone and never ever say a word to anyone while you mull in a cave somewhere? Also great! Just contribute whatever you want to the starbase projects (or don't) and enjoy the benefits of membership.

I am online at least once every day, so send a mail to @DudeBGuy if you feel like joining or want more information, or you can search for "Final Frontier Fighting Force" on the fleet finder and ask any of the other members (they have no obligation to answer though, just like you would if you joined!). You are free to join up with as many mains or alts you want.

We also have a sister KDF fleet, The House of Cards, here's a link for pretty much the same information: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10873291
Post edited by dudebguy on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Bumping with an update: our T2 fabricator is now under construction, and will be ready by the 31st, science and military upgrades are also just around the corner. So, shout out if you feel like joining up.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Just hitting with an update, our T2 starbase upgrade was completed about a week ago, openings are still... open, so, contact me if you wanna join up.
  • Options
    phillyflyers777phillyflyers777 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi was wondering if you guys are still recruiting
  • Options
    crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    FFFF? Is that a fleet name or a rude noise? :)

Sounds like a good fleet, hope the recruiting goes well.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Here's another bump, not much to report on starbase progress, as it has been slow since S7 hit with all the dilithium sinks, but we are still recruiting, so shout out if you feel like joining.
  • Options
    gamma1437gamma1437 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm interested in joining, but I can't get in-game, due to my computer's modem, probably. I'll get back to you when/if I get STO working again.
    I don't know if you'll need it or not, but my handle is Chris@Gamma11443377.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Just send me an in-game mail once you get the game running again and I will find a way to get you in.

Will add you as a friend as soon as the servers are back up also.
  • Options
    bran127bran127 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hi I am a casual player looking to join a fleet so I can participate in star base activities. Engineer captain.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    bran127 wrote: »
    Hi I am a casual player looking to join a fleet so I can participate in star base activities. Engineer captain.

Alright, send me an in-game mail, I searched for your forum handle in the game and didn't find anything.
  • Options
    ethanbishopethanbishop Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Still looking for people? I am new to the game and may be interested in a fleet for the advantages but without the pressure or drama.
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sure thing, just send me an in-game mail, I'd advise anyone else looking for membership to just do that straight away, since I don't really check this topic as much as I should.
  • Options
    gamma1437gamma1437 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't know exactly how, but I got STO working again. I'll drop you an in-game mail right now.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Posting here with an update.

Our numbers have grown in the last few weeks, our roster is officially in the double digits now, we're still small and looking for new members though.

Our projects have also been getting traction, our T2 comm array should be complete by this time today, and soon after the T2 shipyard and bartender should be underway, after that we'll be done with the T2 projects.

Also a little disclaimer: by now we have missed a few limited time projects, I'm not made of dilithium after all, but we'll get them on the reruns.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Update time!

Our T2 shipyard is up and running, we also have an abundance of provisioned fleet ships.

We're always looking for new people, so feel free to send me that in-game mail or talk to any online member of Final Frontier Fighting Force if you want to join up.
  • Options
    captraolcaptraol Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This fleet sounds interesting would you have space for a lowly lieutenant? (grade 5- yay!)
    I have crappy internet so might not be on as much as i would like.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sure thing, just send me an in-game mail and I'll get back to you.
  • Options
    kusaparkkusapark Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Still recruiting I hope?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yes we are, keep that mail coming.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Update time:

We have finished our T2 transwarp gate, so now we are officially done with all T2 projects, onwards to T3 we go!

We are nearing 20 members now, but we still are running short on fleet marks, so start joining up people, send me that mail and I'll get you in.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Here with another update, an embassy one this time:

We finished our T1 recruitment update a few days ago, and the T1 diplomacy upgrade is already funded, should be ready in 4 days.

So come on and join up!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Time for another update:

We have just finished our T1 embassy upgrade, so we have all our T1 embassy stuff officially finished, recruitment, diplomacy and all.

Our starbase T3 upgrades are also looming close, so come and join us!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ding ding! Starbase news!

We'll be reaching the 50k mark for engineering in a couple hours, so our T3 fabricator will be on the pipeline by tomorrow, science and tactical are not far behind. We're joining the big leagues, so this is a prime time to join up I assume.

P.S.: I'd appreciate if applicants made a post here (besides just sending the in-game mail), we usually get a couple of applicants after every bump here, doesn't hurt to shake the tree a little, it also makes me look like less of a raving madman talking to himself.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So, we started our T3 fabricator funding, here I am with another bump.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Running out of witty stuff to bump this with guys, but here I am again.

I'd also like to add that we are pretty alt-friendly, so feel free to join up with multiple characters, also keep us in mind when you roll that romulan after the 21st.
  • Options
    kayarnkayarn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there, I'm hoping you're still recruiting. Based on what I've read about your fleet it sounds perfect for what I'm looking for. I'd appreciate an invite.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sure we are, send me an ingame mail and I'll contact you.
  • Options
    grimza55grimza55 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, are you still looking to recruit?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yes we are, and we will still be looking until we say otherwise, keep that mail coming.
  • Options
    alexanderd12alexanderd12 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

I'll send you an ingame mail soon, but as you are still recruiting, this sounds like the perfect fleet for me. As a semi casual player (IE, I'll go through really intensive STO phases, then maybe not touch it for months), this seems to be right up my street, especially as there's no pressure!

Plus, the first post made me smile, which automatically got you a head start with me! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Time for another bump, we are currently at 27 members not counting alts, so we're officially an above average sized fleet according to Cryptic, so send me a mail, and feel free to join up with any federation or romulan alts or mains you might have.