Options

Suspicious Cheat Fleets?

124»

Comments

• Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    defragger wrote: »
    Hey Guys/Gals,this is Braindrain:). Im kinda disturbed how TTC got into the middle of this.The channel was made for traders,bartering,selling,ect.This whole thread got out of context somewhere along the line,lol.I personally welcome any sellers who sell access,ect.It is not my concern who wins a race,or who doesn't.I understand many ppl might be mad at others for achieving a goal way too fast when others grind like hell for it(I'm one of them,but not mad).
    Each channel was made for a purpose,and a sole purpose.I'ts sad that TTC had to be made private again because I met so many great ppl on there,and yet other channels were coming in and bashing ppl...this isn't right.
    I wouldn't go into NOP and start an issue there,thats not me.Those of you who know me,i try like hell to make everyone happy.I'm truly sorry to anyone who misunderstands,or doesn't understand how business is conducted in ttc,no ripoffs are allowed,period.

:(

...and i am not sure why youre dragging NoP into this.
    in any case, free t3 research (locater tac consoles) access will be celebrated amongst all the new years festivities on sto's favourite free public service channel.
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ...and i am not sure why youre dragging NoP into this.
    in any case, free t3 research (locater tac consoles) access will be celebrated amongst all the new years festivities on sto's favourite free public service channel.

Indeed, I've directed a number of people from the NoP channel to TTC when they wanted to make a trade or wanted something that simply couldn't be free. If people were harassing his members, that's not very nice.

And there was a bug in the Spire holding that allowed some fleets to finish one subtrack faster than would normally have been possible. It's a shame they're selling access, but their monopoly will be ending very, very soon.

At any rate, why worry about it? It doesn't take anything away from me or detract from my fleets that someone else finished faster. Someone else was bound to finish faster, anyway. It's not like anything was stolen from us.
  • Options
    robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I was just wondering. You know the screen that shows the projects you can slot. If you have that open and don't close if for the duration of the upgrade, (So don't map move, log off, refresh the project select screen) can you still hit the select button to slot it as the next project?